剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
When I heard she was seeing someone...
当我听说她跟别人好上了
and I'm gonna be really honest with you, Lito...
我实话跟你说吧 利托
it drove me a little bit loco,
这让我有点失去了理智
because I couldn't stop thinking of how we used to lay in bed
因为我总忍♥不住想起以前我们躺在床上
and look at the selfies she took with her past lovers,
看着她跟过去爱人的自♥拍♥
and how we used to make fun of them.
然后取笑他们
But it turned out to be you.
然后我发现居然是你
So what could I do?
我还能怎么办
If I were a girl, I would also love to fuck you.
如果我是女的 我一定也想干♥你♥
I want to know just one thing,
我只想知道一件事
and then you will never see me again.
然后你永远不会再见到我
Is she happy?
她开心吗
Yes.
是的
She told me she's never been happier.
她跟我说她从没有如此开心过
You did it.
你做到了
Just like I show you.
就像我告诉你的那样
Right for the jugular.
直击要害
But you should have used a knife.
但你该用刀的
This is under production.
这都算在制♥作♥费里
It's free. You don't have to pay.
是免费的 你不用付钱
Sooner or later, we all have to pay.
迟早 我们都要还的
Somebody... Somebody help me, please.
来人 来人救救我
I knew you would be back.
我就知道你会回来
This is where you belong.
你属于这里
You can pretend.
你可以假装
You can act the way others want you to act.
你可以表现出别人想要的样子
You can bury your heart.
你可以隐藏自己的内心
But I know you will always come back.
但我知道你一定会回来
Good.
很好
OK, put her under.
好了 麻醉
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事
The fire department is proceeding
消防局正在对这栋大楼
with a non-critical evacuation of the building.
实行非紧急情况疏散
Some lunatic set fire to the visitors' room.
有疯子在会客室放了火
This patient's under medical quarantine.
这位病人必须隔离
Get her back in the room.
带她回房♥间
It's gonna be OK.
没事的
Something is going on,
一定有问题
I don't know what it is, but until we do,
我不知道是什么 在我们搞清之前
I will burn this building down
我宁可烧了这医院
before I let anyone touch that beautiful brain.
也不会允许别人碰你美丽的头脑
Thank you, Neets.
谢谢你 尼茨
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, you promised no stopping here. Bad area.
你答应过不在这停的 这片很乱
We aren't full. We need the money.
车还没坐满 我们需要钱
See?
看到了吧
Oh, shit!
该死
Get out!
出来
OK, motherfuckers, let's do this real quick.
操蛋家伙 咱们速战速决
Money, wallet, and food!
钱 钱包 食物都交出来
So give us the money, bitch!
把钱交出来 贱♥人♥
This is it? We just started. It's all I've got.
就这么多 我们才刚开出来 就这些了
You holding out, eh? No.
你还藏了吧 没有
You better not be holding out! No.
你最好别藏着 没有
Faster, woman, faster!
快点 女人 快点
Please.
求求你
Please don't. Please don't.
求求你 不要 不要啊
We are the Superpower! We take the fuck we want!
我们就是超势力 想拿什么就拿什么
Please.
求你了
You ain't got no dick this big.
你不可能有这么大的老二
Check him!
搜他
Please!
求求你
You lied to me? Please.
敢骗我 求你了
I'll kill you.
我杀了你
This is medicine for my mother.
这是我母亲的药
I need it! I need it. She's dying, OK?
我需要它 她就快死了
Back off me, bitch! I will drive for you.
滚开 贱♥人♥ 我可以帮你开车
I'll do whatever you want!
帮你做什么都行
Fucking bitch! You and your whore mother can fuck off and die!
去你的贱♥人♥ 跟你的婊♥子♥母亲滚一边死去吧
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事
There is nothing in the rules about gender.
规则里没有限制性别
Are you kidding me? This has to be a joke.
你开玩笑吗 你一定在开玩笑
I'm not fighting that skinny bitch. I'll kill her.
我才不要跟这瘦婊♥子♥打 我会打死她的
Yeah? Then you forfeit the match, and your money.
这样吗 那你放弃比赛 还有你的钱
Bullshit.
去你的
Actually, this is a very cheap price
说实话 你还是趁早放弃比较划算
to save yourself much humiliation.
省的你被她当面羞辱
What?
什么
Smart money is on the skinny bitch.
我赌她会赢
We need to keep going to the city.
我们该继续往城里开
No.
不
What are you doing?
你要做什么
I'm going to get the medicine back.
我要去把药抢回来
Don't talk crazy, Capheus.
别发疯了 克普斯
Anyone who doesn't want to come with me
如果谁不想跟我去
should get off the bus now. Capheus, please.
现在就下车 求你了 克普斯
I don't expect you to come with me. We're partners.
我不用你跟我去 我们是搭档
You have Elena. You have the kids.
你有埃琳娜 有孩子
I'm coming with you. No.
我要跟你去 不行
Start the car. I'm coming with you. No.
开车 我跟你去 不行
No.
不行
I'd follow you anywhere.
你去哪我都跟你去
I know. It's OK.
我知道 没事的
My husband gave me that ring 43 years ago.
我丈夫43年前给了我那枚戒指
It's all I have left of him.
那是他留给我唯一的东西
Let's go get it.
我们去把它拿回来
May Jean-Claude protect you.
愿尚格·云顿保佑你
Fighters...
勇士们
Fight!
开战
Fuck!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Go, go, go, go, go!
快开 快
Fuck!
操
Help me.
帮帮我
Help me, please.
帮帮我 求你了
I'll kill you fucking slow.
我会慢慢解决你
Fuck!
操
I'll fuck you, Van Damme.
我♥干♥♥死♥你♥ 尚格·云顿
He is Van Damme.
他就是尚格·云顿
Winner!
胜者
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表