剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Tango and Cash, baby.
我们就是《怒虎狂龙》啊 宝贝
I am gonna make love to you.
我要跟你做♥爱♥
Like the first time we kissed.
就像我们第一次接吻的时候
I just had one of the best orgasms of my life.
我刚享受到了我这辈子最棒的高♥潮♥
It's my turn.
轮到我了
The question is,
问题在于
why these people, why these minds?
为什么是这些人 为什么是这些思维
Why not a mind that feels,
为什么不能是
I don't know, more in sync with my own?
跟我自己的思维更同步
Maybe that's the point. How so?
也许这才是进化的重点 为什么
I teach a class on evolution every semester,
我每学期都教关于进化的课
and we talk about the engine of evolution, which is variation.
我们讨论进化的动力 也就是分化
I imagine that to be something
我假设那是一种
more than what evolution would define as "yourself",
超越进化所定义的你
you'd need something different from yourself.
你需要和你自己不同的东西
You'll sleep here tonight.
你今晚在这里睡
Tomorrow, you'll be transferred to Cheongju Prison.
明天 你将被转移至清州监狱
It's completely crazy - making how all of these emotions,
这些情绪莫名出现 简直令人疯狂
they just come bubbling up out of nowhere.
它们就毫无缘由地冒出来
Sounds like menopause.
听起来像更年期
Emotions are connected to the nervous system,
情绪与神经系统密切相关
which would be affected by
会受到个人
what is happening to your brain.
大脑状态的影响
Yeah. 'Cause what I want to know,
对 我想知道的是
is there a way that I can stop it from happening,
有没有办法能别让脑子乱想
or at least control it?
或至少是控制它
Like ADD, where I can take a drug and
是像注意力缺乏症 我可以通过吃药
limit the effect that it has on me?
来限制病症对我的影响
Or is it like Alzheimer's,
还是像老年痴呆
and that sense of me-ness will slowly, inevitably disintegrate?
我的自我意识会逐渐而且必然衰退
Hello?
你好
God, I'm sorry.
天呐 不好意思
You don't have to apologize.
你不必道歉
I thought I was alone.
我以为我是一个人
Me, too.
我也是
I'm Riley.
我叫莱丽
Sun.
我叫善
Sun?
善
Seriously?
你说真的
Yes. Wow, that is so weird.
嗯 好巧啊
Why?
为什么
Look.
看
"I have conversed with the spiritual sun."
"我与灵性太阳对话"
I come here after working a long night,
我每晚通宵工作结束后都会来这
to smoke, and... converse with the sun.
抽烟 和太阳对话
I would kill for a cigarette.
我现在特别想来一根烟
All I got is hash. What is hash?
我只有哈希 哈希是什么
It's like pot, but better.
就像大♥麻♥ 但劲更足
Will this work?
这样能行吗
Can't hurt to try.
试试无妨
I can taste it...
我能尝到
but it's more like a... memory.
但更像是一种...记忆
It makes you feel good?
这会让你感觉舒服吗
Sometimes.
有时候会
In Iceland, we have a saying that
冰岛有句俗话说
it's not the drugs that make a drug addict,
造就瘾君子的并不是毒品
it's the need to escape reality.
而是逃避现实的需要
I understand.
我能理解
Why are you here?
你为什么被关在这
If you don't mind me asking.
如果你不介意我问的话
I'm afraid I've just made the biggest mistake of my life.
恐怕我刚犯了我人生中最大的一个错误
Time to go?
准备走吗
Good, let's go.
行 走吧
Watching Van Damme again?
又在看尚格·云顿了呀
Yes.
是啊
Jean-Claude is a source of inspiration.
尚格·云顿是激励我的源泉
Inspiration to do what?
激励你什么
To believe you can make a difference,
坚信自己可以有所作为
that if you are brave,
如果你够勇敢
you can fight to make the world a more equal and just place.
你就能创造出更公正平等的世界
I like Jean-Claude.
我喜欢尚格·云顿
He wants to do the same thing my dad wants to do.
他和我爸爸想做的事情一样
Really? Yes.
真的吗 真的
My dad says there are a lot of bad people
我爸爸说有好多坏人
trying to hurt us and take our home away.
想要伤害我们 夺走我们的家园
So we have to be brave and fight,
所以我们必须得勇敢反抗
just like Jean-Claude.
就像尚格·云顿一样
So we are both in trouble because of someone else's crime.
所以我们都因其他人的罪行而惹上了麻烦
I knew Jacks was no good.
我知道杰克斯不是好人
I knew what Joong-Ki was doing.
我知道宗基干了什么坏事
Why are we here?
在这里的为什么是我们
Have you heard of the Hidden People?
你听说过神隐族吗
In Iceland, there are small people,
在冰岛 有一群小矮人
like elves, who live in the land.
像小精灵一样住在陆地上
When I was young, I went into a cave
我小的时候曾爬进某个洞穴里
and I heard one singing.
听到了有神隐族人在唱歌♥
She was singing a song
她在唱着那首
my mother used to sing to me when I was young.
我小时候我妈常给我唱的歌♥
It's quite a terrible song about
这是首母亲不得不
a mother having to kill her baby,
杀死自己宝宝的可怕歌♥曲
but I always found it so comforting.
但我听时却觉得是种慰藉
I heard her voice several times over the years.
那之后我又听到过几次她的声音
She told me I was born with a hex,
她说我生来就带有诅咒
and that if I stayed in Iceland,
如果我继续待在冰岛
bad things would happen to me,
将会有不幸降临在我身上
and to the people that I loved.
还有我爱的人身上
And then my mother died, and...
接着我母亲去世了
and I believed it was my fault.
我觉得这都是我的错
My mother died when I was young, too.
我母亲也在我小时候去世了
I had no voice telling me that I was hexed,
没有人告诉我我受到了诅咒
but I still believed somehow it was my fault.
但我也仍旧认为那是我的错
I want to go home.
我想回家
I want to see my father.
我想见见我爸
You should go.
你该回去
I'm afraid.
我害怕
Don't be.
别怕
Right now, you're safer there than where you are.
现在 你去那里会更安全
Tomorrow, I go to prison.
明天 我就要被关进监狱了
Are you afraid?
你害怕吗
Don't be.
别怕
Why?
为什么
Because you're safer there than where you were.
因为你去那里会更安全
What was that for?
这是怎么了呀
I don't know.
我也不知道
Just felt like something I needed to do.
就就是觉得我得那么做
I like that.
我喜欢这样
My child.
我的孩子
So beautiful and strong.
漂亮而又坚强
I'll always love you.
我会永远爱你
Remember to be careful, child.
记得万事小心 孩子
They are afraid of you,
他们害怕你
and they will hurt you if they find out.
如果他们知道了 他们肯定会伤害你
Find out?
知道什么
What you are.
你是什么
What am I?
我是什么
The future.
未来
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表