剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
She is like her father.
就像她爸爸一样
And now, I have a little surprise for you.
现在 我有个小惊喜要给你
Come with us.
一起来吧
Morning, Whitney Morning.
早 大明星 早
What time's call? Ten minutes.
通告几点 还有十分钟
Oh, so you're already late.
那你已经迟到了
Would you like to be a lot late? Why?
你还想再多迟到会儿吗 为什么
Why?
还问为什么
Who calls?
是谁啊
This is what our relationship has come to?
我们之间的关系变成这样了吗
Texting me from inside of the house?
就在房♥子里还要发短♥信♥给我
I didn't text you.
我没发短♥信♥给你啊
Fuck.
操
Oh, Jesus. What?
天呐 怎么了
Tell me this is a joke.
告诉我这只是个玩笑
Oh, my God.
天呐
The son of a bitch must have stole my phone.
那个混♥蛋♥肯定偷了我的手♥机♥
You took pictures of us?
你拍了我们俩的照片
You took pictures of us having sex?
你拍了我们俩做♥爱♥时的照片
This could destroy my career, my whole life.
这会毁了我的演艺生涯 毁了我的人生
I'm-- I'm so sorry.
真的...对不起
He could blackmail me.
他说不定会敲诈我
He's gonna blackmail me. No, no. No, no. I
他要敲诈我了 不不不 我...
We'll figure this out. No, I'm gonna talk to him.
我们一起想办法 不 我去找他谈
I'll get the phone back, the pictures back, and everything.
我会拿回手♥机♥ 拿回照片 拿回一切
It's my fault, and I'm gonna fix it.
都是我的错 我会处理好的
I'm-- I'm gonna fix it.
我...我会处理好的
Fuck!
操
You sure Metzger's gonna be here?
你确定麦茨格会来这吗
Reimbursement receipts show he comes in
报销单显示他每天这个时候
for a coffee every day around this time.
都会来这买♥♥杯咖啡
We are creatures of habit.
我们是习惯性动物
Enter the creature.
动物来了
Large non-fat latte.
大杯脱脂拿铁
Right on time.
真准时
What does that thing do again?
这玩意儿能干什么来着
It uses its own network to
它能利用自带网络
clone the phone that he's using with this one.
把他用的手♥机♥克隆到这部手♥机♥上
What if he doesn't check his e-mail?
他要是没有查看邮件呢
Have you ever not checked your e-mail while waiting for a coffee?
你等咖啡的时候难道不会去查看邮件吗
I'm in. Downloading contacts, e-mails,
侵入了 正在下载通讯录 邮件
calls, passwords.
最近来电 密♥码♥
You are kinda like Robin Hood, aren't you?
你果真有点像罗宾汉呀
What's he doing?
他在干什么
What?
什么
He looked scared.
他看上去很害怕
Makes you wonder who was on the other end of that call.
让人想知道电♥话♥那头究竟是谁
Contact list shows "Dr. Matheson".
通讯录显示是"马西森博士"
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
I know that look. Don't. Don't do it, Robin.
我知道这幅表情 别这么做 罗宾
Don't, don't, don't--
别 别 别
I thought we were clear.
我还以为我说得很清楚了
Who is this?
你是谁
Is this Nomi?
是诺米吗
What?
怎么了
I'm looking forward to meeting you.
我很期待与你会面
What? Who was it?
怎么了 他是谁
I don't know, but he knew me.
我不知道 但他知道我
Shit.
该死
Metzger's booked on the last flight to Chicago.
麦茨格订了去芝加哥的最后一班飞机
OK, what does that mean?
好吧 这代表什么
It means he's not gonna be in his house tonight.
代表他今晚不会回自己家了
You're crazy, you know that?
你知道吗 你太疯狂了
I have to get into his home network.
我必须要侵入他的家庭网络
If these people know who I am,
要是这些人知道我是谁
then we need to start figuring out who they are.
那我们也得调查清楚他们是谁
W-W-N-Double-D.
WWNDD
What would Nancy Drew do?
神探南茜会怎么做[首字母]
I sense a costume opportunity.
看来变装的机会来了
They're all yours.
都是你的了
She likes you.
她很喜欢你
She has a big heart.
她很博爱
I would do anything for her.
我愿为她付出一切
It's the same with you and your mother, yes?
你和你妈之间也是这样吧
Come with me.
跟我来
This love...
这份爱
my enemies would call a weakness,
被我的敌人称作弱点
something to be exploited.
是值得利用之处
I disagree.
我不同意
I mean, these men, what do they hold in their hearts, huh?
这些人他们的心里装着些什么呢
Desire...
欲望
lust...
渴求
greed.
贪婪
But I ask... are these men willing to
但我想问问 这些人真的能
go as far as you and I for what they believe?
向你我那样为了目标付出一切吗
This one...
这个人
This one I was grooming to be my number one runner.
我原本打算培养他成为我手下的头号♥毒贩
Do you know what he did?
你知道他做了什么吗
He watered down the drugs I gave him
他稀释了我分给他的毒品
so he could double-up on the money.
这样他就能赚双倍的钱了
My reputation is only as good as the products I sell.
我的声誉全都是靠我的货正才赢得的
Mr. Kabaka, I--
卡巴卡先生 我...
Am I willing to let my business perish,
难道我会愿意让我的生意被毁
to let the life I've made for my daughter
让我为我女儿创造的生活
be destroyed by greed and stupidity?
被贪婪和愚蠢毁了吗
He understood the risk he was taking.
他明白他会承担多大的风险
It worked!
居然有用
You read that in a book?
你这是书上学到的吗
The power of literature.
文学的力量
Amazing. Do you know
好极了 你还知道
what else I read in a Lee Child book?
我在李查德的书里学到了什么吗
That you can use the crowbar as an alarm.
就是能用撬棍当警报器
So if anyone pushes the door, we'll hear it.
如果有人推开门 我们就能听到响动
We make such a good team.
我们真是完美搭档
Maybe Bug's right and
也许巴格说得没错
we should become a crime-fighting dynamic duo.
我们是该组个打击犯罪传奇组合
I think we already are.
我们现在不就是了吗
Zombie-making sure does pay well.
制♥作♥僵尸果然赚钱啊
This is really weird. There's almost nothing personal.
太奇怪了 上面基本没有什么私人文件
This guy's about as interesting as a mouthful of sawdust.
这这个人真是没意思
He doesn't even have any porn stashed away.
甚至都没有偷存黄♥片♥
No porn? He is weird.
没有黄♥片♥ 那绝对是怪胎
Oh, my God! Nom!
天呐 小诺
BFF's with Cheney.
居然和切尼是至交
He's gotta be evil.
绝对很有问题
He can't be all bad.
他也不是彻头彻尾的坏人
OK, just a couple more minutes,
再给我几分钟
and I'll have the entire hard drive copied.
我就把硬盘所有数据都复♥制♥下来了
Come, come, come.
快进来 快进来
What's wrong?
怎么了
What happened? I don't know what happened.
发生什么了 我不知道发生什么了
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
It's the nothing that has me worried.
就因为什么事都没有我才担心
You went to see Abraham?
你去见亚伯拉罕了吗
I did. Or at least I tried to.
对的 或是说我想去见的
We had a date. He didn't show?
我们约好了 可他没来
No. So I called. Nothing.
对 所以我打他电♥话♥ 没人接
Went by his shop. Closed up. Gone.
去了他的店 关门了 人早跑了
Fuck!
操
I'm thinking about your passage to India.
我在想你要去印度的事
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表