剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
I've never been on a plane.
我从没坐过飞机
Hey, you are so lucky.
你真幸运
No, I'm not lucky.
不 我不幸运
Of course you are. You are flying, above clouds.
当然幸运 你正在云上飞呢
Privileged, not lucky.
这是权利 不是幸运
You are lucky 'cause you are still able to see your father.
你是幸运的 因为你还能见到爸爸
That is something I dream about, but will never happen again.
那是我梦寐以求的事 却永远无法实现
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It's OK.
没关系
I lost my father, but I still have my mother.
虽然没有了爸爸 但我还有妈妈
I wish I could see the world that simply.
真希望我也能把世界看得那么简单
Riley, look out of the window.
莱丽 你看窗外
Those are actual clouds.
那是货真价实的云啊
But what if something terrible happens because of me going back?
要是因为我回去 发生了可怕的事怎么办
What if something wonderful happens? Eh?
也可能发生美好的事啊
First class, huh? It's nice.
这是头等舱吧 真不赖
I love you.
我爱你
Mr. Gonzalez! How are you doing?
冈萨雷斯先生 你好啊
My new bodyguard, Hernando.
我的新保镖 赫南多
My girlfriend, Daniela.
我的女朋友 丹妮艾拉
You'll be seeing a lot of them.
你会经常见到他们的
**Riley, take my hand.*
*莱丽 牵着我的手
**Let's travel several lands.*
*我们去周游
**Don't cry, don't raise your eyes.*
*不要哭 别蹙眉
**It's only teenage wasteland.*
*这只是少年的荒原
**Teenage wisteland.*
*少年的荒原
Hi, Pop.
爸爸
I missed you so much. I missed you, too.
我很想你 我也想你
Thank you.
谢谢
OK, OK, you have to admit
你们得承认
that was the best night out of your lives.
今晚是你们人生中最快活的一晚
This, this was our first night out ever.
这是我们第一次晚上一起出门
Ever.
第一次
Champagne. Orange juice. Welcome home!
香槟 橙汁 欢迎回家
Make you a drink? What the fuck are you doing here?
给你调杯酒吧 操 你在这做什么
"The fuck"?
"操"
The fuck is the reason that I'm here.
我就是为了"操"来的
Lito, call the police.
利托 报♥警♥
I know I'm the bad guy,
我知道自己是坏人
that's why I wore this mask.
所以才戴了面具
But this is not the real me.
但这不是真正的我
See?
看见没
I'm not the bad guy.
我不是坏人
I'm the sad guy.
我是伤心人
You're drunk. You're gonna have to leave, Joaquin.
你喝醉了 离开这里 杰奎因
Enter the hero. The big hero.
英雄来了 救美的英雄
The man every guy wants to be and every girl wants to fuck.
所有男人的目标 所有女人的梦想床伴
Don't touch him.
别碰他
Oh. Who's the tough guy? Huh?
这个壮汉是谁
He's my bodyguard, Joaquin. So, please.
他是我的保镖 杰奎因 走吧
He just broke a photographer's arm.
他刚打断了一个狗仔的胳膊
There's been enough violence for tonight.
今晚的暴♥力♥够多了
That's cool. Cool, cool.
好吧 好吧
No violence.
不来暴♥力♥的
I don't want no violence.
我也不想搞暴♥力♥
What do you want, Joaquin?
你想干什么 杰奎因
I wanna know what I did wrong and what he did right, that's all.
我只想知道我做错了什么 他又做对了什么
For starters... Lito's never hit me.
首先 利托从来不打我
Wait, that's not fair.
等等 这不公平
This is Mexico. I am a man.
这里是墨西哥 我是个男人
I was raised that way.
大人从小就那么教我
You hit your woman to make her respect you. Fuck!
只有打自己的女人 她们才会尊敬你
Well, Lito's twice the man you'll ever be!
你永远不及利托的一半
I know.
我知道
Oh, fuck. I know.
操 我知道
That's why I'm here.
那正是我来的原因
Why?
什么原因
Because I want to see it for myself.
因为我想亲眼见见
Wanna be a better footballer,
想踢球技术进步
watch the best.
就要向最好的球员学习
Wanna be a better baller... do the same.
要想床上功夫进步 也是一样
What?
什么
I wanna see you fuck her, Lito.
我想看你操她 利托
Jesus Christ!
老天啊
I know how it sounds, but please!
我知道听起来很过分 但拜托了
Give the guy a break.
给我个机会
You're the better man. You won.
你比我强 你赢了
You fucked her away from me.
你技术比我好 把她抢走了
So I just thought maybe I could learn how to fuck her back,
所以我想也许能跟你学两招把她赢回来
or at least how to fuck the next her away from someone else.
或者至少能从别人身边抢个女朋友
That's it. I'm calling the police.
够了 我要报♥警♥
Oh, no, no. Please. No, wait! Hey!
别 别 求你了 等等
Listen to me. Wait, Dani. Listen to me.
听我说 等一下 丹妮 听我说
Leave it! Leave it! Get the fuck out of here!
走开 别碰 你走开
That's it. I don't want to go.
够了 我不想走
I'm leaving, I'm leaving. Please. OK, I'm going. I'm going.
好吧 我走 我走
Lito, fuck her in good health!
利托 趁着健康赶紧操吧
My bodyguard.
我的保镖
I'm feeling very Whitney Houston right now.
我现在感觉自己就是惠特尼·休斯顿
Amanita never told me she was dating Robin Hood.
阿曼妮塔从没告诉过我她在跟罗宾汉约会
Nom's got this whole secret identity, Mom.
小诺有个秘密身份 妈妈
Silicon Valley nerd by day, political hacktivist by night.
白天是硅谷宅女 晚上化身政♥治♥黑客
She tried to go straight Hey, I would never go straight.
她曾想直面出击... 我绝不会变直
She tried to play by the rules, and they tried to lobotomize her.
她曾想本分生活 他们却要切她的大脑
I'm sensing a bit of a negative vibe here.
我感觉到一股负能量啊
You guys picking up on this?
你们注意到了吗
Your Spidey sense tingling or something, 5-0?
你的蜘蛛侠第六感来了吗 特遣队员
Maybe this wasn't the most prudent decision.
也许这不是个明智的决定
We'll be all right.
我们不会有事的
Y'all just need to be cool
你们只需要淡定地在一边
and let me do the talkin', a'ight?
让我跟他们谈就行了
You know, I still can't believe
我还是难以相信
how you're just taking this all in stride.
你就这么接受了
If someone told me they were
要是有人告诉我
hearing other people's voices in their heads,
他们在脑中能听到别人的声音
I'd be sure they slipped off their medication.
我肯定会以为他们没吃药
Child of the '60s.
我是六十年代的孩子
If you didn't hear voices at least once,
要是你没出现过一次幻听
you were doing something wrong.
肯定是你做错了什么事
You sure you got the right kid?
你确定找对了人吗
I never seen him with your crew.
我从没见他和你们在一起
That's the point. He's an eye.
这就是重点 他是个眼线
You're not supposed to see him, but he sees you.
你不能看到他 他却在观察你
Like the man says, when you look into the ghetto...
有句话说的好 要是盯上贫民窟
the ghetto looks back at you.
贫民也会盯着你
There was a time when
有一段时间
people who heard voices were considered saints.
能幻听的人被当成是圣人
It wasn't a sign of madness, it was a sign of the miraculous.
那并不是疯癫的表现 而是奇迹的表现
Still is, as far as I'm concerned.
我觉得现在也还是这样
Game time! You niggas are sweet!
结束了 哥们你们都很屌♥啊
Oh, shit.
该死
Ludicrous Lincoln. Fuck me.
路迪卡斯·林肯 我♥操♥
Why'd it have to be Lincoln?
为什么偏偏是他
You and Lincoln got history or somethin'?
你和林肯有什么过节吗
My boy got all Romeo with the former Ms. Ludicrous.
我这哥们跟他前任有过一段
Damn, Will!
牛逼啊 威尔
When Nita was very young,
妮塔还很小的时候
I took her to her first July 4th picnic,
我带她去了她人生第一次国♥庆♥节聚会
and she got scared by the fireworks.
她被烟火吓到了
Still hate 'em.
现在仍旧讨厌
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表