剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
what it felt like... to be alive.
活着是什么感觉
What did she give you?
她给了你什么
This.
这个
Stop the car. Hm?
停车 什么
I said stop the car! What the fuck?
我让你停车 搞什么
This is where it happened.
就是这里
What happened?
什么
It's where she killed herself.
她就是在这里自杀的
Shit.
操
This is it.
就是这里
Ah, hell no.
不会吧
This wasn't a dream.
这不是梦
Of all the partners, I end up with a Mulder-wannabe.
搭档那么多 我却跟个疑神疑鬼的搭
D, a woman killed herself right here.
蒂哥 一个女人在这里自杀了
Where's the blood, Will?
那血迹呢 威尔
Maybe she only shot herself in the fifth dimension,
可能她是在第五维自杀的
so we can't see the blood.
所以我们看不到血迹
OK, I've never been here before.
好吧 我从没来过这里
I know about this.
但我知道这个
Drugs.
毒品
There's a gun, too.
还有一把枪
There's shit everywhere, man.
毒品到处都是 伙计
Look, you're freakin' me out.
你真的吓到我了
Show me evidence of a crime, and you got me.
给我找到犯罪证据 我就信你
So, until then, do your little seance,
否则 你自己尽管神降吧
and I'll be in the car. All right?
我先上车去了 好吗
This is where she died.
她就是在这里死的
Did you know her?
你认识她吗
How do you know she died here?
你怎么知道她是在这里死的
I saw her.
我看到她了
Do you live here?
你住这里吗
Where do you live?
你住哪里
London.
伦敦
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know where I am.
我不知道这是哪里
Chicago, near South Side.
芝加哥 南区附近
In America?
在美国吗
I've never been to America.
我从没来过美国
Oh, no! What are you doing?
不 你干什么
Don't you fucking move!
你不许动
Stop. Open the fucking safe!
住手 打开保险柜
Why are you doing this?
你们为什么要这样
He has just had a shipment come in,
他刚到了一批货
and me and Nocker have been trackin' it.
我和诺克一直在追踪
We were gonna hit him yesterday, but he wanted you here.
昨天我们就想抢他的 但他想叫你过来
Up-bup-bup-bup-bup.
不要不要
Now, a smart guy like you... probably has a gun in there.
你这样的聪明人 那里可能藏着一把枪吧
Don't hurt him. Oh, yeah.
不要伤害他 不要吗
Is that why you came? 'Cause you wanna-- Do you wanna fuck him?
所以你才来的吗 你想 跟他上♥床♥吗
Riles, he will kill you
小莱 如果我没枪
without blinking if I didn't have this.
他肯定眼睛不眨一下就杀了你
I fuckin' told you. Here. I have to go.
我不是跟你说了吗 给你 我得走了
No, no, no, no, no. Riley.
不不不 莱丽
You're not-- You're not going anywhere.
不要走 哪里都不许去
You're part of this. No, no, no. Let me go.
你已经掺和进来了 不能走 放我走
Riles, Riles... this is the break that we've been waiting for.
小莱 这是我们期待已经的机遇啊
Fill it up.
装满
Fill it up!
装满
Riles, this is our chance.
小莱 这是我们的机会
You said that you wanted to go to America.
你说你想去美国
We wanted a different life.
我们想过不一样的生活
That's-- That's what you said, right?
你...你是这么说的对吧
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表