剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
between you and the man who's to be your husband.
你和你未来丈夫之间的联♥系♥
Mom?
妈妈
How did you feel about Dad at this point?
你当时对爸爸是什么感觉
We had met only once when we were very young...
我们只在很小时见过一次面
when his family came to Punjab.
在他家人来旁遮普的时候
Were you nervous? Excited?
你紧张吗 还是兴奋
Did you think Dad was gonna make you happy?
你当时觉得爸爸会让你幸福吗
Things were much different then.
那时候情况很不同的
Love marriages were not very common.
相爱而结婚不是很普遍
I think, uh, you are the first in the family,
实际上 我觉得你是我们家第一个
in fact, to marry for love.
因为爱情结婚的人
But many things are the same.
但也有很多相同的地方
My family wished the same thing for me as we wish for you.
我家人对我的祝愿 和我们对你的祝愿是一样的
And he's a perfect match for you.
他和你是天生一对
You know, my astrologer saw many children.
我的占星师可预见到你们子孙满堂了
Everything is going to be all right, my dear.
一切都会好的 亲爱的
Everything's going to be perfect. Yes.
一切都会完美 是
Don't move!
别乱动
Don't move.
不要动
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么了
Never have I seen you this unfocused before.
我从没见过你这么不专心
You are of two minds. At least.
你在一心二用 至少两用
What?
什么
Nothing, teacher.
没什么 老师
There are better ways that I could be spending my time.
你这样不值得我浪费时间
Whatever is distracting you,
不管什么让你分了神
whatever it is you must decide or do,
不管你要决定什么 要做什么
decide it and do it, and then come back to me.
去了结它 然后再回来找我
I'm a fucking mess. I'm a fucking mess, Hernando.
我他妈一团糟 赫南多
The set doctor said you were fine.
片场的医生说你没事
Fine? Fine?
没事吗
No, no, Hernando, I'm not fine.
不 赫南多 我有事
I have a horrible pain in my stomach.
我的肚子疼得要死
It's-- I'm paralyzed. I'm...
我浑身无力 我...
It feels like a tumor.
感觉像得了肿瘤
You know cancer runs in my family, Hernando.
你知道我家有癌症遗传 赫南多
What if it's cancer?
如果是癌症怎么办
What is it? What is--
怎么了 怎么...
What is the point? What is the point?
按喇叭有什么用 有什么用
My lane isn't going any faster, you... fuck!
我这边车道也没快一点啊 操
I see you, villain!
我看见你了 狗♥日♥的♥
I see you with your fucking villain mustache!
我看见你♥他♥妈♥那邪恶的小胡子了
Fuck! Calm down, Lito.
操 冷静 利托
I'm under attack, Hernando! OK, take a deep breath, please.
我被攻击了 赫南多 拜托你深呼吸
I can't.
我办不到
I can't breathe! I can't think!
我不能呼吸了 不能思考了
I-- I can't remember anything!
我什么都记不住
Hernando Hernando? Are you there? Yes, yes, yes, I am here.
赫南多 你还在吗 我在 我在
You know, before, I went to order elotes.
之前 我想喊玉米卷外卖♥♥
You know I love elotes.
你知道我喜欢玉米卷
Yes, you love elotes, yes.
是 你喜欢
But when I tried to order them,
但当我喊的时候
I couldn't remember that elotes are called elotes.
我想不起来玉米卷叫什么了
Lito, you're going to have an accident.
利托 你这样会出车祸的
Oh, you did not! Excuse me! I-- You--
不是吧你 搞什么
You tacky, cheap weave, plastic-titted whore!
你个俗气廉价的隆胸婊
I see you! I see you!
我看见你了 我看见了
I'm not screaming!
我没有叫
Lito, please, listen to me.
利托 求你了 听我说
I don't know where I am, Hernando. Hernando?
我不知道我在哪 赫南多 赫南多
Are you hearing voices?
你幻听了吗
No, I'm-- I'm seeing things.
不 是幻视了
Seeing things?
幻视
There's-- There's a crying Korean woman.
有个...有个韩国女人在哭
I'm not... crying.
我没有哭
There's a Korean woman standing next to me,
有个韩国女人站在我旁边
and she's not crying the same way that I'm not screaming!
她没在哭 就像我也没在叫一样
Lito, what happened?
利托 怎么了
What the fuck?!
怎么回事
Hernando, please save me. Where you get your license, man?
赫南多 快救救我 你会开车吗
Fuck! Hey! Fuck!
妈的 别跑
Hello? Janet Marks?
喂 是珍妮特·马克斯吗
Yes? Hi. This is Officer Will Gorski.
什么事 你好 我是威尔·戈尔斯基警官
I'm calling about your daughter Nomi. Have you found him?
找你是因为你女儿诺米 你们找到他了吗
Not yet. The hospital she was admitted to reported her missing.
还没有 她住的那家医院报告她失踪了
I was hoping you might have some more information.
我想问你是否还知道什么消息
I knew this would happen.
我就知道会这样
This isn't the first time
这已经不是第一次
Michael's had problems with the police.
迈克尔和警♥察♥扯上关系了
Yeah, I'm seeing some arrests here for
是 我也看到了几份因非法网络入侵
hacking, misdemeanor electronic intrusion--
还有电子入侵轻罪而签发的拘捕令
Police showing up at our door at all hours.
警♥察♥经常找上门来
Michael fell in with bad company,
迈克尔跟一家坏公♥司♥扯上了关系
got infected with all these crazy ideas.
被那些疯狂的想法洗♥脑♥
I think all this business with his brain
我觉得他大脑出现的毛病
began with those hormones he started taking.
是因为开始服用那些激素
Most of it is illegal.
大多数都是非法得来的
God only knows what's really inside that stuff.
天知道那里面到底掺杂了什么
But, Michael's never been sensible.
但迈克尔一直无法辨明是非
Nomi. What?
诺米 什么
Not Michael. Her name is Nomi.
不是迈克尔 她叫诺米
Hey, hon. Just got a text from Disney.
亲爱的 刚收到迪斯尼的短♥信♥
They're on their way.
他们快到了
You OK?
你没事吧
Something happened when I walked over here, didn't it?
我回来的时候发生了什么事 对吧
What?
什么事
I was looking at the people and I had this feeling.
我看到别人的时候会有一种感觉
It was so familiar, something I've known my entire life.
我一直以来都特别熟悉的一种感觉
The feeling of being seen and not seen,
想被他们注意却又不想被他们注意
of being a part of them and being apart from them.
想要融入他们却又想远离他们
And then I saw you...
然后我遇到了你
the first person that made all of that go away,
你是第一个让这感觉消失的人
that made me feel I did fit in, that I belonged.
让我感觉到自己融入了 有了归属
I saw you and for a moment...
我看到你 一瞬间
I didn't know who you were.
我却又不认识你了
It feels impossible.
感觉很不可思议
What's happening to me, it feels impossible.
我感觉发生在我身上的事不可思议
Honey, not so long ago, the idea of someone like me,
亲爱的 不久以前 这个世界上
someone with my crazy thoughts,
是不可能有人像我这样
my... desires,
有我这样疯狂的想法
someone with this kind of hair...
有我这样的欲望
would've been completely impossible in this world.
有我这样的发型
Just as there was a time in my life when
就像让我想到
the idea of me falling in love with someone like you...
我自己爱上像你这样的人...
Honestly?
我说真的
Even I would have said it was impossible.
以前我也会说这不可思议
And yet, there we are,
可是我们还是在一起了
in that tiny bathroom at the Lexington,
在列克星敦那狭小的浴室里
and from the instant my lips touched these two lips...
从我们的双唇交融到一起的那一刻起
I realized one of the most important lessons of my life:
我学会了我人生中最重要的道理
impossibility is a kiss away from reality.
不可能变为可能只在一吻之间
He kissed me.
他亲了我
The first time I kissed your father, oh, dear!
我和你♥爸♥第一次接吻了 天呐
Don't know whether he would want me to tell you all this.
真不知道他想不想让我告诉你这些
Of course, because I'm back here cooking,
当然想 因为我在后面烧菜
I cannot hear a word you are saying, my dearest one.
根本听不到你在说什么 亲爱的
The truth is, for the longest time,
老实跟你说 这么多年来
I thought kissing is as eating a kebab,
我都觉得接吻像是在吃羊肉串
because whenever I would kiss,
因为不管我们什么时候接吻
all I would taste was spices and garlic on his lips.
我总是能尝到他唇齿之间的香料和大蒜味
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表