剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
I don't know why he liked me.
我不知道他为什么喜欢我
In those days, when we moved from East to West Berlin,
那时候 我们从东柏林搬去了西柏林
I was the kid everyone hated.
大家都讨厌我
Hey, you! Commie!
你 共♥产♥党
Your shitty country is ruining ours.
你的破国家要毁了我们国家了
Get the hell out!
滚出去
You don't belong here!
你不属于这里
You better go.
你还是走吧
No! Go!
不 走吧
My dad says you're costing us billions in taxes.
我爸爸说 你们害我们流失了数十亿税款
You're going to start paying us back... now.
你要马上 还债
Come and get it!
来拿啊
"No one will remember if we are good men or bad!"
没人会记住我们究竟是好人还是坏人
You're dead!
你死定了
"Only that two stood against many."
唯一重要的 是我们以少敌多
That was your childhood?
你小时候就那样
No.
不是
That was nothing... compared to my father.
跟我父亲比 那根本不算什么
Life is simple, boys.
生活很简单 孩子们
Life is just five things:
生活只有五件事
eating, drinking, shitting, fucking...
吃 喝 拉 操
and fighting for more.
和争取更多
I didn't say anything about crying.
我没提到哭啊
Crying is for bitches.
小婊♥子♥才哭呢
That what you are?
你是小婊♥子♥吗
A little bitch?
是吗
"Conan, what is best in life?"
"柯南 生活中最好的是什么"
He's crazy.
他真是疯了
"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you!"
"击碎你的敌人 看他们被撵跑"
He would do anything for you.
他愿为你做任何事
He's my brother.
他是我的好兄弟
And not by something as accidental as blood...
而且不是血缘那种随机的兄弟
by something much stronger.
我们有更强烈的联♥系♥
What?
是什么
By choice.
选择
Is that your mother and you?
这是你和你妈妈吗
She took me to the Spring Festival.
她带我去过春节
We had ice cream.
我们吃冰淇淋
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
It was an accident.
不小心的
I know people like you.
我了解你这种人
You think you're better than the rest of us.
你觉得你比我们其他人强
Not better or worse, just different.
没有优劣 只是不同
You got a smart mouth.
挺会说话啊
Only if one assumes that
除非你认为
a master's in economics constitutes a smart mouth,
经济学硕士算是会说话
as opposed to educated.
而不是受过教育
Many educated people are quite stupid,
很多受过教育的人 还是很笨的
and many stupid people like to start fights for no good reason
很多笨的人 喜欢无缘无故滋事
on a truly beautiful day.
尤其今天天气还这么好
Let us not ruin it.
我们别破坏气氛了
Only thing I want to ruin is that smart mouth.
我唯一想破的 就是你那张会说话的嘴
Stop fighting. I don't want to hurt you.
别打了 我不想伤害你
I was worried about you.
我之前还在担心你
I'm OK.
我没事
You still in London?
你还在伦敦吗
I'm home.
我回家了
This is where I grew up.
我就在这里长大
Let me show you.
我带你去看
This is the piano where my dad practices every morning.
我爸爸每天早上就在这架钢琴上练习
When I was little,
我小时候
I used to lay on this rug with my coloring book,
会拿着涂色本躺在这张地毯上
listening to him.
听他弹琴
When I think of the word "happy,"
当我想到"快乐"这个词
that rug is the first thing that comes into my head.
第一个想到的就是这张地毯
Your dad's kind of a big deal, huh?
你♥爸♥爸很厉害吧
Especially in Iceland.
尤其是在冰岛
Icelanders really like it
冰岛人特别喜欢
if you get famous somewhere else and then come back.
在外扬名 然后回来的人
They respect you more that way.
那样更会受人尊敬
Oh, is that your mom?
这是你妈妈吗
She's beautiful.
她好美
She was.
[她生前]是啊
Oh, she passed away.
她去世了吗
Sorry. Are you talking to me, honey?
抱歉 你在跟我说话吗 亲爱的
No, I was just talking to myself.
不是 我自言自语呢
Here you go.
给
Still black with one sugar? Thanks, Dad.
还是黑咖啡一块糖吗 谢谢 爸爸
That's how I take my coffee, too.
我也喜欢这么喝咖啡
I've gotta go. OK.
我得走了 好
You're home.
你回家了
Oh, I can't believe it.
真是难以置信
See you tonight. See you later.
晚上见 待会儿见
He seems like a nice man.
他看上去人很好
He is.
是啊
Why did you stay away so long?
你为什么离开那么久
Oh, you don't have to explain it.
你不非得解释的
I ask way too many questions. Bad cop habit.
我问太多问题了 警♥察♥坏习惯
A lot of things that are hard to talk about happened here.
这里发生了很多难以启齿的事
We know what you did for Soo-Jin.
我们知道你为秀珍做了什么
So, this is your home?
这是你家吗
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, it's kinda small, you know?
挺小的
Cops don't get paid a lot.
警♥察♥工资少
I like it.
我喜欢
This is so cool.
这好酷啊
You should come to America sometime.
你有时间该来美国
Chicago's got a great music scene.
芝加哥的音乐气氛很棒
Uh, jazz, blues, house...
爵士乐 布鲁斯 浩室音乐
I could show you around the city before you even got here.
你不在这里我也可以带你到处转转
I could show you around Reykjavik.
我可以带你参观雷克雅维克
So cool.
太酷了
I want to see the volcano no one can pronounce the name of.
我想看那座没人念得对名字的火山
Eyjafjallajokull?
艾雅法拉火山吗
God bless you.
上帝保佑你
Oh, my God, what is that?
天呐 那是什么
You sleep here?
你睡这里吗
You get used to it.
慢慢就习惯了
Oh, my God!
天呐
The fuck you doing, Gorski?
你干什么呢 戈尔斯基
Everything is so much better now.
现在一切都好多了
Yes, so much better. Uh, we spoke to the astrologer,
是啊 好多了 我们问过占星师
and he says that the horoscope for the new wedding date
他说新婚期的星象
is even better than the last one.
比之前那个还好
The last one was not bad. No, no, not bad.
上个也不差 是啊
But this is better. So much better.
但这个更好 好多了
Clearly, the gods wanted it this way.
显然 这本就是神明的旨意
So, uh, you wish to use the temple of Ganesha?
你想在象神神殿结婚对吗
Yes.
是的
Since I was a child, I have always felt a closeness to Ganesha,
我从小就觉得跟象神很亲近
that he sees through my eyes and I see through his.
我们能透过彼此的眼睛看世界
I can't remember the last time
我都不记得上次
I smelled your sukuma wiki and ugali.
闻到你做甘蓝玉米是什么时候了
I'm feeling much better.
我感觉好多了
But you are far too thin.
但你太瘦了
It makes my heart sing to see you cooking again.
看到你又开始做饭 我好开心
You were never good at hiding your emotions.
你一向不会隐藏你的情绪
What is troubling you, my son?
你有什么烦心事 孩子
This medicine... the man I was getting it from...
你的药 给我药的那个人
I won't be able to get it from him anymore.
我今后没法再从他那儿拿药了
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表