剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
That's all you got? Come on!
你就这点本事了吗 来啊
Joaquin, Joaquin, no. No, no, no!
杰奎因 不 不
Joaquin! Ahh!
杰奎因
Now you sell flowers, pussy? Huh?
你现在还卖♥♥花了吗 怂逼
Come on, come on!
来啊 来啊
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Get up.
起来
Joaquin!
杰奎因
We're not done.
还没完呢
You call that a punch?
你这也叫打拳吗
Come on, you can do better, huh? I'm right here.
来啊 你就这点本事吗 打我啊
Are we done? Huh? I think we're done.
够了吗 我觉得够了
Fucker!
狗♥日♥的♥
Thank you.
谢谢你
Fighting is easy.
打架很简单
Fighting is what I do.
我就干这个的
Let's go home, Dani.
我们回家 丹妮
It's a perfect night. I love the Fourth of July.
今晚很完美 我喜欢国♥庆♥日
It's my... it's my favorite holiday.
是我...最喜欢的节日
I mean, I'm here with my kid.
有孩子陪着我
Pretty soon, they're gonna blow up shit.
很快 就要放烟花了
Doesn't get better than this.
还有什么比这更快活呢
You know, when I was a kid,
知道吗 我小时候
I thought... I thought I couldn't be a cop.
以为自己当不成警♥察♥
My dad was an electrician.
我爸爸是个电工
He got out of the war, joined the union.
他挺过了战争 加入了工会
I thought... "When I grow up, I'm gonna be an electrician."
我想着 "等长大了 我要当个电工"
The summer I turned 15,
在十五岁那年夏天
my old man takes me down to the union hall.
我老爸带我来到工会大厅
He's so proud.
他特别骄傲
I get my card... but I hated the job.
我拿到了工作证 但我讨厌那工作
Hated the job.
真的讨厌
I kept shocking myself, and his friends are all laughin' at me.
我不停电到自己 他的朋友都嘲笑我
I quit that summer.
那个夏天我辞职了
He was...
他...
he was furious, like, "What are you gonna do with your life?"
他怒不可遏 说"你这辈子要怎么办"
I told him, "I'm gonna be a cop."
我告诉他 "我要当警♥察♥"
The way he looked at me...
他看我的那眼神...
I'll never forget it.
我永远不会忘
Like he didn't know who I was.
好像他根本不认识我一样
I'll tell you something, though.
不过我要告诉你
The day you told me you wanted to be a cop...
你对我说想当警♥察♥的那天
proudest damn day of my life.
是我这辈子最骄傲的一天
Cheers!
干杯
Yeah!
真棒
Now that... is what I call fireworks.
这...才叫烟花
I love fireworks.
我喜欢烟花
Me, too.
我也是
Me, three.
我也是
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I got in a fight. What?
跟人打架了 什么
A fight?
打架吗
Are you stupid? Look at your face.
你是白♥痴♥吗 看看你的脸
You won't be able to shoot tomorrow.
明天还怎么拍电影
You do still love me.
你果然还爱我
Well, I know how important your career is to you.
我知道你的事业对你有多重要
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Please?
拜托
You were right, Hernando.
你说得对 赫南多
I was a coward.
我是个懦夫
I cared too much about things that... aren't important.
我太在意那些...无足轻重的事
I took for granted all the things you gave up in life to...
我把你为和我在一起放弃的那些东西...
be with me.
当做理所当然
Many of these things became clear because of Daniela.
因为丹妮艾拉我看清了许多事
I understand why you reacted the way you did.
我明白你为什么是那种反应
I made a terrible mistake.
我犯了个大错
But I fixed it.
但我补救回来了
Dani?
丹妮
I-- I don't understand.
怎么回事
Lito saved me! He saved me.
利托救了我 他救了我
Joaquin tried to stop me from going, but Lito fought him.
杰奎因不让我走 利托打了他
It was-- it was unbelievable.
真的难以置信
It was like a scene from one of his movies!
就像他电影里的场景一样
And... what about the pictures?
那...照片怎么办
I don't care.
我不在乎
My career is important to me.
事业对我很重要
But it will never be as important as you.
但永远不会有你重要
I love you.
我爱你
Really?
还拍吗
He said he didn't care.
他说他不在乎
Can we go home... please?
我们回家好吗 拜托了
Yes. Yes! Yes! Let's go home! Mm!
好 太好了 我们回家
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表