剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Let's go.
快走
Thank you.
谢谢
They'll be back.
他们会回来的
So will I. Well...
我也会 那...
so will I.
我也会回来
This is India.
这里是印度
Uh, where are you?
你在哪
Chicago... sort of.
算是芝加哥吧
Sort of?
算是
My thoughts aren't really there.
我的意识没在芝加哥
They're with her.
意识跟她在一起
I remember listening to music.
我记得跟她一起听音乐
Yeah, her father was playing with the orchestra,
他父亲跟管弦乐队演奏
and it triggered something in her.
触碰她的往事 让她昏倒了
What is wrong with her? I'm not sure.
她怎么了 我不确定
I'm afraid that soon they'll realize what she is.
我担心他们很快就会搞清楚她的身份
And then?
然后呢
I don't know.
不知道
Are we clear? I don't know.
我们安全了吗 不知道
Van Damme-- Capheus, thank you.
云顿 克普斯 谢谢你
Thank you for not giving them Amondi.
感谢你没把埃蒙迪交出去
I'm going to make you a rich man.
我会让你富有
I don't want your money, sir. You can keep it.
我不要你的钱 先生 你留着吧
Tell me then, why did you save me?
那你告诉我 为什么救我
To be honest, it wasn't exactly a part of my plan.
说实话 救你不是我的初衷
Oh, no!
糟了
Any weapons in here? Knives, guns?
这里有武器吗 刀 枪
No, no, I don't have any weapons.
没有 什么武器都没有
Capheus! What is it? What's the matter?
克普斯 怎么了 什么事
I think I'm about to die.
我好像快死了
Nobody's gonna die.
没人会死
Buckle up!
系好安全带
Move, move, move, move. Move!
让开 让开
Fuck!
操
Move, move, move!
让开
Sorry!
抱歉
Shit!
该死
Oh, shit!
该死
Shit!
该死
Is he gone?
甩掉他了吗
Let's settle this.
清债吧
You will take good care of him, you understand?
你好好照顾他 懂吗
If anyone comes looking for a man matching his description,
如果有人来找长他这样的人
you say nothing, you do nothing, you call me.
什么也别说 什么也别做 打电♥话♥给我
How long will it be?
要多久
What I have to do now... shouldn't take long.
我要做的事 用不了太久
What name should I use?
用什么名字
Conan.
柯南
Is that a first name, a last name?
是名字还是姓氏
Yes.
是的
Try it.
尝尝
Nice.
很好
Capheus!
克普斯
Capheus...
克普斯
Capheus!
克普斯
Oh, my God!
老天啊
I knew you'd come back.
我就知道你会回来
Van Damme always comes back.
云顿总会回来
Papa, are you all right?
爸爸 你还好吗
I'm fine. No, I'm better than fine.
很好 比好更棒
I'm lucky.
我很幸运
Who loves you? You do.
谁爱你 你爱
I've never seen anything like it.
我从没见过类似病症
The growth of the substantia alba.
额叶白质的增长
I'm so cold.
我好冷
Here, take my coat.
穿上我的外衣
No.
不
No!
不
I can't believe she can even move with what we've given her.
给她打了那么多药 她竟然能动 不可思议
Kids today have huge tolerance for drugs.
现在年轻人的耐药力很强
Did we hear back from the neurologist?
神经医师那边有回信吗
Not yet. Still waiting.
没有 还在等
Did you do that?
是你做到的吗
It was easy. Hacking's what I do.
很容易 黑客是我的本行
Did you do this, too?
这也是你干的吗
How'd you get access to the Australian fugitive alert?
你是怎么进入澳大利亚逃犯提醒系统的
I'm an all-access kind of girl.
我想进哪里就进哪里
Looks totally real, doesn't it?
看起来很逼真吧
I figured it would buy us a little more time.
我觉得这样能给我们争取点时间
That's the question.
问题就在这里
How much time do we have, how much time does she have?
还有多少时间 她还有多少时间
None. You're out of time.
没有了 你们没时间了
Jonas.
乔纳斯
I told you I made a mistake.
我跟你说了我犯了个错
I wish there was some way to fix it, but there's not.
我希望有办法弥补 但没有
I was just afraid if I didn't help you,
我只是怕如果不帮你们
you wouldn't be alive right now.
你们现在早就死了
That's not a mistake, that's true.
那不是错误 的确是这样
No, the mistake was mine. I should've trusted you.
不 错在我 我应该相信你
The real question we face is, can you trust me now?
真正的问题是 你现在信任我吗
Yes.
是的
Even when I tell you that Whispers knows about Riley?
即便我告诉你们低语者知道莱丽了
How? I have all the information locked down.
怎么会 我把讯息都封锁掉了
You know about her and Will knows about her...
你知道她 威尔知道她
and I know you.
而我知道你
and Whispers... knows me.
低语者知道我
Be careful what you tell them.
跟他们说话小心点
Not too much, or they won't believe you.
别说太多 不然他们不会相信你
He's here with me now.
他就在我身边
He wants me to tell you that he's going to Iceland,
他要我告诉你们他要去冰岛
that he's going to find Riley, and once he does,
他会找到莱丽 一旦找到
it won't be long until he finds the rest of you.
用不了多久 他就会找到你们其他人
And why would he tell us that?
他干嘛要告诉我们这个
Why not just go straight to Iceland
干嘛不直接去冰岛
or have Riley arrested?
或是逮捕莱丽
Tell Will I look forward to meeting him.
告诉威尔我很期待与他见面
Don't underestimate him, Will.
别低估他 威尔
He's very good at manipulating people.
他很善于操纵他人
Right now he's smiling
现在他在微笑
because he knows the only thought in your head
因为他知道你最想做的事
is getting on the next plane to Iceland.
就是登上下一班前往冰岛的飞机
This is a bad place.
这不是个好地方
You should not be here.
你不该来这里
You don't have to do this.
这件事不是非做不可
You could just... turn around.
你可以掉头
It is so simple a thing, just...
很简单
just turn the wheel, and the future changes.
调转车头 改变未来
It is not that simple. It is.
没那么简单 就这么简单
You stopped your wedding, but it's still going to happen.
你阻止了婚礼 但婚礼仍将举♥行♥
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
Some things in our lives are inevitable.
我们生命中有些事是注定的
Don't do this.
别这么做
They will kill you.
他们会杀了你
There are worse things than dying.
有比死亡更糟的事
Wolfgang, please!
沃夫冈 求你
There are things I will never be able to understand about your world,
关于你的世界 有些事我永远不懂
just as there are things you will never understand about mine.
就像我的世界有些事你永远不懂一样
I understand how I feel about you.
我知道我对你的感觉
And somehow, I know that you feel the same way about me.
不知为何 我也知道你对我的感觉
This is why I'm here.
所以我才会来这里
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表