剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
He was good, wasn't he?
他很棒 是吧
He is awesome.
他太棒了
Trust me, if you don't marry him, I will.
相信我 如果你不嫁给他 我会的
He's so cute.
他好帅
I think locking my keys in my car
我觉得把钥匙锁在了我车里
was the best thing that's happened to me
是很久以来我遇到的
in a very long time.
最棒的事
I'm hungry.
我饿了
I can make something.
我可以做点东西
No, I have a real craving.
不 我真的很饿
For what?
想吃什么
Indian food.
印度菜
Sanyam, sir, the food was unbelievable.
桑亚 叔叔 食物太棒了
Really, everybody was blown away. Yes.
真的 大家都赞叹不已 嗯
Thank you. Thank you. Yes, it was very good.
谢谢 真的很棒
Even though I don't much like Indian food, but it was good.
我不怎么喜欢印度菜 但做得真的很好
I'm more than willing to help with the wedding if--
我很乐意在婚礼上帮忙
Oh, no, no. That won't be necessary.
不不 不必了
We're bringing in finest chefs from Europe and Asia.
我们要请欧洲和亚洲的名厨
We are good.
都安排好了
They say the only thing people remember about a wedding is the food.
人说人们对婚礼的唯一印象就是食物
Yes. Well, if it's going to be as good
嗯 到时如果跟
as yours was tonight,
您今晚的食物一样好
then the wedding is definitely going to be unforgettable.
那婚礼一定会令人难忘了
What is unforgettable was your song.
你的歌♥才令人难忘
Yes, it was the highlight of the evening.
是啊 是今晚最棒的了
Thank you, Auntie.
谢谢 阿姨
Did you like it?
你喜欢吗
I did, very much.
是的 非常喜欢
Sir, is it all right if I say good night?
叔叔 我可以告别了吗
Yes, yes. Go on. Yes.
当然 去吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you awake?
你醒着吗
Are you awake?
你醒着吗
Don't lie.
别骗我了
Are you awake?
你醒着吗
Are you awake?
你醒着吗
I am now.
这下醒了
How'd it go?
首映怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
It was OK.
还行吧
They liked it?
他们喜欢吗
Yeah. You know, it's a premiere.
喜欢 这是首映
They have to like it.
他们必须喜欢
They liked it.
他们喜欢的
I told you they would.
我就说他们会喜欢
A lot of people were confused about which twin survived.
很多人没看懂最后是双胞胎里哪个活下来了
Well, that's the whole point.
要的就是这效果
The uncertainty of our own humanity.
我们自身人性的不确定性
If they don't get that, they're just fucking idiots.
如果他们看不懂 那是他们傻♥逼♥
You make it sound much better than it is.
你这么一说感觉好多了
And what did Ms. Velasquez have to say about it?
维拉斯奎兹小姐怎么说的
It was fun.
她觉得开心
Let me guess.
我猜猜
She was complaining the whole night about Ana's breasts.
她整晚都在抱怨安娜的奶♥子♥
But you didn't pick her because of
但你选她也不是因为
her insight into genre fiction, did you?
她对类型片的深刻见解 是吧
No, no. I have someone else for that.
的确 想听见解我可以找另一个人
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
Who is that?
谁啊
He's amazing. He's very sexy.
他可棒了 他很性感
Super smart. And he does something that drives me crazy.
特别聪明 他有个小动作让我为之疯狂
When he's reading...
他看书的时候
...and he's really into it,
他看得特别认真
he touches his glasses and
他会推眼镜
wrinkles up his nose at the same time, like this.
同时皱下鼻子 就这样
Look.
看啊
Every time he does that, I fall in love with him.
他每次那么做 我就爱上他一次
Well, he sounds great.
他听起来很棒
Why not take him... to your premieres?
怎么不带他去参加首映
Come on.
别这样
I'm sorry.
对不起
You know I'm just jealous.
我就是嫉妒
I just want to be your armpiece.
我也想挽着你的胳膊
Why be jealous of the arm, when you already have my heart?
何必嫉妒胳膊 你都拥有我的心了
What movie is that from?
这是哪部电影里的
I forgot.
我忘了
Well, it's... it's quite good. Come on.
还挺不错的 别闹了
I've been thinking, it might be time for someone else.
我在想 或许得另找人了
Why? Do you think Daniela knows something?
为什么 你觉得丹妮艾拉知道了吗
No.
不
I think she just wants what she cannot have.
我觉得她想要我给不了的东西
Mm, damn right.
可不是
It's mine.
这是我的
I had a really nice time.
我真的很开心
Me, too.
我也是
I'm just trying to figure out if this is it,
我只是想知道 是不是到此结束了
or you know...
还是
if there's more to it.
会有进一步发展
I'm not looking for a relationship.
我并不想谈恋爱
What are you looking for?
那你想要什么
Wolfgang?
沃夫冈
Wolfgang?
沃夫冈
Is there someone else?
你心里有别人吗
No.
没有
Hey, just friend.
好啊 只是朋友
Daniela?
丹妮艾拉
I was sleeping, Daniela.
我睡觉呢 丹妮艾拉
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
I brought company.
我带酒来了
You have to go home. Lito.
你得回家 利托
Lito, if you don't let me upstairs,
利托 如果你不放我上去
I'm gonna fall asleep on this doorstep.
我就睡在门阶上
Oh, no! Are those photographers?
糟糕 那是狗仔队吗
You know I never say no to bubbles.
你知道我从不拒绝香槟
OK.
好吧
Well, our families got on very well,
我们的家人相处得很融洽
as far as anyone can get along with my father.
至少就我父亲而言 算是到达极限了
My family can be complicated.
我的家庭也很复杂
Come on, we both know
得了 我们都知道
who's got the easier job as far as in-laws go.
我家人才更不好应付
Kala, I sometimes feel your hesitation.
卡拉 我有时能感到你的迟疑
I know there are a lot of things that
我知道有很多东西
might seem like they're separating us.
似乎将我们隔开
Things like family, religion... you can sing, I can't.
比如家庭 宗教 你会唱歌♥ 我是音痴
Not true.
才不是呢
It's true we grew up in separate worlds,
我们的确来自不同的世界
but the only world I want to live in
但我唯一想待的世界
is one where we can be together.
就是我们共同生活的世界
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Open the door, Lito.
开门 利托
This is not a good idea, Daniela.
这样不好 丹妮艾拉
I was sleeping. Please, we'll talk tomorrow.
我在睡觉呢 求你 我们明天再说吧
Come on, Lito.
快点 利托
You're acting like a girl.
你像个小丫头似的
Daniela...
丹妮艾拉
Daniela...
丹妮艾拉
We need to talk. OK?
我们得谈谈
Talk.
谈话
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表