剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Give me one more, please. The line!
再来一次吧 那句台词
Lito, you're beautiful.
利托 你很完美
You sure? It's great, we're fine.
真的吗 很棒的 没问题
We have it, OK?
搞定了
And your, uh... friend is here.
你朋友来了
Oh, yeah. My bodyguard. Yeah.
嗯 我的保镖
Hello, Kala. Papaji.
卡拉 伯父
I had no idea you came to the temple. I don't.
我不知道你也来拜神 我不拜神
No, I came here to see you.
我是来见你的
Can I have a word with you? Yes, of course.
能跟你谈谈吗 当然
I was considering
我之前在考虑
our conversation about continuing the wedding as planned.
我们说要按计划继续婚礼
It's just that, uh, the events of the past few days
最近几天发生的事
have led me to... reconsider things.
让我重新考虑了一些事
Reconsider? Yes.
重新考虑 是的
You know, I don't believe in gods and miracles.
我不相信神明和奇迹
Our fates are governed by the choices that we make.
我们的命运由自己的选择主宰
Others, of course, will argue that luck,
其他人会说还有运气
good or bad, is a factor, but I disagree.
好运或厄运 也是一定因素 但我不同意
Luck can only offer an opportunity.
运气只会提供机会
But without the will to make the right choice,
但如果不愿做出正确的选择
luck would be as meaningless as...
运气就像
as that elephant-headed god.
象神一样毫无意义
To me, the idea of praying to a god
在我看来 向神祈祷
to somehow influence my own fate
以期改变命运
is both primitive and terribly sad.
既原始又可悲
I'm sorry,
对不起
I don't think this is the place to have this conversation.
我觉得在这里说这些不妥
Something's wrong?
出什么事了吗
What is it? Is it Joaquin, right?
怎么了 是杰奎因吗
He's gonna blackmail me. No.
他要勒索我 不是
No, no, I haven't heard from him.
不是 我没收到过他的消息
Is it Daniela?
是丹妮艾拉吗
In a way.
算是吧
I guess, in a way, she reminded me
在某种程度上 她让我记起了
of the things I had allowed myself to forget
我因为太过爱你
because I feel so strongly about you.
而让自己忘记的事
Hernando, your tone is scaring me.
赫南多 你这口气让我害怕
What are you talking about?
到底怎么了
I love you, Lito.
我爱你 利托
I love you more than I have ever loved anyone in my life.
我爱你胜过我这辈子爱过的任何其他人
I love you, too.
我也爱你
But I can't be with someone who allows someone else to be hurt
但我不能跟一个为了保护自己事业
in order to protect their career.
甘愿看别人受伤的人在一起
I wish it didn't end this way.
我真希望我们不是这样结束
It doesn't end this way.
不会这样结束
What are you talking about? This isn't my fault.
你说什么呢 那又不能怪我
Hernando, she did this to herself. She admitted it.
赫南多 她是自己作死 她也承认了
You cannot leave me for that. This is not fair.
你不能为这离开我 这不公平
I know it's not fair. So what do you want me to do?
我知道 那你要我怎么做
You want me to throw my whole life down the toilet
你要我为一个我根本不怎么了解的女人
because of a woman I barely know?
毁了我自己的一生吗
I don't know what you should do, Lito.
我不知道你该做什么 利托
All I know is what I have to do.
我只知道我该做什么
Are you gonna break up with me because of her?
你要为她跟我分手吗
No, it's not her. Then what?
不 不是她 那是为什么
"In the end...
最终
we will all be judged by the courage of our hearts."
衡量我们的 是内心的勇气
It's a stupid line from a stupid movie.
不过是部破电影里的台词罢了
Hernando, please.
赫南多 别这样
I'm sorry, Lito.
对不起 利托
Goodbye. No, please, no. Please don't leave me.
再见 不 求你 别离开我
Hernando.
赫南多
Hernando.
赫南多
Hernando!
赫南多
Hernando, please don't leave me, please.
赫南多 求你别离开我
Here we go. Let's shoot!
好了 我们开拍吧
I was hoping that after our conversation is over,
希望我们谈完
when you pray to your Ganesha,
你再向象神祈祷时
he'll also tell you
他也会告诉你
that what you are going to do is the right thing to do.
你要做的事 是正确的事
What I am going to do?
我要做什么
You are going to call up my son
你要打给我儿子
and you are going to tell him that you cannot marry him.
告诉他你不能嫁给他
What?
什么
You know in your heart that's the right thing to do.
你内心也知道 这才是正确的选择
I could see it in your eyes.
我在你眼中能看出来
That's why you stopped the wedding,
这就是你打断了婚礼的原因
to keep yourself from committing this terrible mistake.
避免让自己犯下这样的大错
That's not true.
不是这样的
That is not why I... Of course... Of course it is true.
我不是因为这个... 就是这样的
I- It was a mistake for both our parts.
我们双方都错了
I should have never given my blessing.
我就不该同意你们
But now, luck has given us another opportunity to correct it.
但现在运气又给了我们一个机会 纠正错误
All we require is the will--
我们只需要有意愿去做
No!
不要
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Papa-ji!
伯父
Papa-ji!
伯父
Papa-ji?
伯父
Help! Help!
救命 救命啊
Somebody! Help!
快来人啊 救命啊
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表