剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
but he doesn't respond.
但他不接
Do you know where Steiner is?
你知道斯坦纳在哪吗
I do.
知道
Where?
在哪
You told me you didn't want to choose between him or me.
你说你不想在他和我之间做选择
Now you don't have to.
现在你不用选了
Where is my son?!
我儿子在哪
I'd give you details...
我愿意告诉你
but you can ask him yourself very shortly.
但你很快就可以亲自去问他了
What?
什么
You fuck!
你个混♥蛋♥
Careful.
小心
I heard the shots.
我听到枪击声了
I know the way a bullet sounds when it hits Kevlar.
我熟悉子弹击中防弹衣的声音
The bodyguard's gun is gone.
保镖的枪不见了
You son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
Did you kill my son?
你杀了我儿子吗
Kill that fucking cunt!
杀了那混小子
What is happening?
怎么回事
I guess I've come to say goodbye.
我想我是来道别的
This was your plan?
这就是你的计划吗
How was I supposed to know he'd be wearing a bulletproof vest?
我怎么知道他会穿防弹衣
Who wears a bulletproof vest in real life?
现实生活中谁穿防弹衣啊
What are you doing?
你干什么
I'm not like Sun. I do not know how to use my fists,
我不像善 我不会动拳头
but... that doesn't mean I don't know how to fight.
但是 我也会抵抗
I am not ready to say goodbye.
我还没准备好跟你说再见
Oh, fuck!
该死
Why, Wolfgang?
为什么 沃夫冈
Why?
为什么
You're family.
你是我的家人
We raised you.
我们养大了你
What kind of man betrays his own fucking family?
什么样的人才会背叛自己的家人
You said that you would have given everything
你说 你愿付出一切
to know who killed my father.
找到杀我父亲的真凶
I give you that gift.
我告诉你吧
Oh, God.
天呐
Why?
为什么
You know why.
你知道为什么
You always knew.
你一直都知道
And still, you did nothing.
但你还是什么都没做
Wolfgang, I'm... I'm... I'm...
沃夫冈 我...
I'm so sor... sorry. I...
我很对不起
Please...
求你
forgive me.
原谅我吧
You said... your blood is in my blood.
你说 我的血管里流着你的血
So is his.
他也一样
My father... was a monster.
我父亲 是个禽兽
And so are you.
你也是
And so am I.
我也是
That's why you have to marry Rajan.
所以你必须嫁给拉詹
Damn it! Stop the car.
该死 停车
What?
什么
No, no, no. That's him. I know.
不行 那是他 我知道
Whispers is going to get there first.
低语者会先赶到
He's already told security to be looking for you.
他已经让保安提防你了
You need a distraction.
你需要声东击西
Stop the car.
停车
Engine's in the back. Oil line's along the driver's side.
引擎在后面 油管路在驾驶员侧
Pop the trunk. Find the oil line.
打开后箱 找到油管路
Break it.
弄坏它
It'll destroy the car. I know.
那会毁了车的 我知道
It was Amanita's idea. It's why we picked this car.
是阿曼妮塔的主意 我们就为这选了这辆车
Men cannot stand to see a beautiful car in trouble.
男人就是受不了看到香车出毛病
It's some kind of primal instinct.
是一种原始直觉
Look at you, you're hesitating.
看你啊 你下不去手呢
It's a really nice car. See?
这车真的很不错 我说啥来着
What am I supposed to use to get away?
这下我怎么逃跑啊
You're the one that jumped on the first plane to Iceland
是你毫无打算就跳上了第一架
without a plan.
飞往冰岛的飞机
We're working on an exit strategy.
我们正在研究撤退方案
How about this guy? He's on vacation.
这人怎么样 他在度假
In the meantime, I think we found a way inside.
现在 我们好像找到了打进去的办法
We've been combing through the employee records,
我们一直在浏览员工记录
looking for a shell.
寻找幌子身份
I'm cooking the ID now. We'll send it when it's crispy.
我正在做身份证 做好了就发给你
You should be able to wave your phone and just walk right in.
你应该晃一下手♥机♥ 就能进去了
Seriously?
真的吗
It's a square-cube law thing.
立方法则
Bigger and more high tech a company is,
一家公♥司♥越大 越高科技
the easier it is to use the front door.
想混进前门就越容易
What about Riley?
那莱丽呢
I assume since none of us can reach her
鉴于我们都感应不上她
that she's still unconscious, which means that she's safe.
她应该依然处于昏迷 这样她就还安全
Safe? Here?
安全 在这儿
Could you explain the whole
你能解释一下
"don't look him in the eye" bad guy thing again?
为什么不能看那个坏人的问题吗
I...
我...
I mean, 'cause I saw him.
我看到他了
I was afraid to look at him at first, but... then I did.
我起初不敢看他 但后来我看了
Does that mean he can see inside my mind now, too?
那他也能看到我大脑了吗
No, no, no. Jonas explained it.
不不 乔纳斯解释过
No, he's like us. He's sensate.
不 他跟我们一样 他是通感人
He can only connect with other sensate.
他只能跟其他通感人产生联♥系♥
So she's safe.
她是安全的
Except for the fact that a man
但是 一个用
that uses zombies to murder people knows who she is,
僵尸杀人的变♥态♥知道她的身份
the police are looking for her,
警方也在找她
she's using equipment that could get her 20 years in prison,
她使用的设备足以让她蹲20年监狱
all while aiding and abetting her fugitive lover.
而且她还在协助她的逃犯情人
Is that what you mean by "safe"?
这算是"安全"吗
Hey, Nom, it's OK.
小诺 没事的
You love her a lot.
你很爱她
In my book... safety's always been highly overrated.
我一直觉得 安全根本没什么意思
Such a shame. It's a '14.
太可惜了 那是14年的啊
It's only a year old, man.
才开了一年
Oh, hey, man. You've gotta see it. It's totally fucked up.
伙计 快去看看 简直太蛋疼了
Oh, my God!
天呐
I still got nothing here. It's on its way.
还是什么都没收到 就好了
You sure this is gonna work? It'll work.
你确定能行 能行的
Your name is Fred Sloughman.
你叫弗莱德·斯劳曼
Fred Sloughman.
弗莱德·斯劳曼
Consolidated Medical Waste.
联合医疗废物公♥司♥
Consolidated Medical Waste,
联合医疗废物公♥司♥
here to check out your... medical waste.
来看你们的...医疗废物的
You been cleared? Yeah, right here.
有权限吗 这里呢
It's not working. Step over here, sir.
不好使 请过来 先生
I don't understand.
怎么回事啊
Step to the side.
请站到旁边
It's not working.
不好用
It should.
应该好用啊
Turn up the brightness. Just a second.
调高亮度 等等的
Try it again?
我再试试
Sorry. Technology, huh?
抱歉 科技真要命
Her blood pressure's dropping. I can barely read her heartbeat.
她的血压在下降 心跳都快监测不到了
Riley, open your eyes.
莱丽 睁开眼睛
When I give instructions, I expect them to be followed.
我给出指示 为什么他们不服从
She went berserk. She grabbed a gun.
她发狂了 她抢下了枪
I had to use Rocuronium to put her down.
我不得已用了罗库溴铵才让她镇定下来
I want this woman conscious as soon as possible.
我要她尽快清醒过来
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表