剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
You're the guy that helped me get out of the hospital.
你是帮我逃离医院的那个人
That's right. What guy?
是啊 什么人
He's standing right there and he's a cop.
他就站在那里 是个警♥察♥
Chicago PD. A lot of that stuff is illegal.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 这都是违法的
So is using your father's clearance codes
用你父亲的权限密♥码♥
to access federal security information.
查看联邦秘密信息也是违法的
How did you know about that?
你怎么知道的
Know what?
知道什么
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
OK, you've having a conversation with a cop in Chicago right now?
你正在跟一个芝加哥警♥察♥说话吗
Yeah, I guess I am.
应该是的
Cool.
好酷
FaceTime without a phone.
不用手♥机♥就能视频聊天
I mean, not exactly. We can know things and feel things.
也不算 我们还能知道 感知到些东西
She can't hear you.
她听不到你的
Who the fuck you talkin' to, man?
你跟谁说话呢
Noth-- I'm just talking to myself.
没事 我就自言自语呢
You were at the shooting last night?
你昨晚在枪击现场
You've killed us all.
你害死我们所有人了
The only reason they would do something like that
他们会那么做肯定是因为
is if they felt threatened.
觉得受到了威胁
That means we're getting close.
那么我们肯定接近了
It also means that if they have no problem killing their own people,
也说明 如果他们丝毫不在乎杀自己人
then they'll have no problem killing us.
他们更不会在意杀我们了
Did you find anything on Metzger's hard drive?
你在麦茨格的硬盘上找到什么了吗
So you know about the hard drive,
你知道硬盘的事
but you don't know what's on it?
却不知道上面有什么
No one gave me a rule book here.
我也不知道有什么规则
I'm just trying to go with it.
我只是在跟着感觉走
Basically, they've been paying this guy a butt-load of money
简单说 他们给了他很多钱
to fly all over the world and lobotomize people.
让他全球到处跑 给人做额叶切除术
I think he hooked up with the company when--
我觉得他跟这家公♥司♥搭上关系是在
When he was a medical student at the University of Chicago.
他在芝加哥大学医学院上学时
Mom! That picture.
妈妈 那张照片
Wait. Coming.
等等 来了
I know that guy. How?
我认识这家伙 怎么会
When Bolger put the gun in his mouth,
博格把枪塞进嘴里时
I saw a reflection in the mirror that wasn't his.
我在镜子里看到映出来的像不是博格
It was that guy.
就是这人
I'm Dr. Friedmann.
我是弗里德曼博士
Senior Officer with the Biologic Preservation Organization.
生物保护组织高管
That voice...
那声音
I know that voice.
我听过
I thought Nomi was still in the hospital.
诺米不是还在医院吗
I know you think you're doing the right thing,
我知道你以为你这样做是对的
trying to protect someone you care about,
是想保护你在乎的人
but this woman has a terrible disease...
但这女人患了重病
It's him! Who?
是他 谁
It's that guy.
那家伙
He says that the guy at the door is that guy!
他说门口的人就是这家伙
So, for your safety, we are putting you into protective custody.
为了你自身安全 我们要保护性监禁你
What? Don't look at him.
什么 别看他
Why?
为什么
Jonas told me that's how he hunts.
乔纳斯告诉我他就是这么找人的
I have a warrant to search these premises,
我有搜查令 可以搜查这里
and if you interfere, you will be arrested and prosecuted
如果你干涉 你会被起诉
to the full extent of the law. You've gotta go right now.
检控 你得赶快走
You can't do this. Oh, yes, we can.
你不能这么做 我们可以
No! What are you doing? No!
不 你干什么 别
What are you-- No, wait! You can't do this!
你干什么 别 等等 你们不能这样
Amanita! Amanita!
阿曼妮塔 阿曼妮塔
OK, out the window, over the balcony.
从窗户爬出去 跳阳台
The alley will take you to Corbett. No.
沿小巷能走到科比特 不行
You have to come with me. No. You need time.
你得一起来 不 得给你争取时间
I'll stall them. Go!
我拖住他们 快走
Go, honey! Go!
走吧 亲爱的 走
Oh, my God.
天呐
Fuck.
该死
Oh, my God. Neets.
天呐 尼茨
Shit.
该死
Is that you, Mom?
是你吗 妈妈
I'm a federal agent. Open the door.
我是联邦探员 开门
A federal agent?
联邦探员
Open the door, ma'am, now! Uh... I'm, uh...
马上 开门 女士 我...
kinda in the middle of something.
我这边忙着呢
What the fuck?
搞什么啊
I am changing my tampon, you fucking pervert!
我换棉条呢 你个变♥态♥
Please come with me.
请跟我走
Can I finish, or do you want this, too?
能让我先换好吗 还是这个你也要带走
You want it? You want it? Fucking take it!
要吗 要吗 拿走啊
Get eyes on the back alley. Copy that.
后巷已经派人了 收到
Stop! Don't move! Oh, God.
站住 别动 天呐
Hands in the air!
举起手来
Oh, my God. I don't want to go back to the hospital.
天呐 我不想回医院
Cop guy, where are you?
警♥察♥哥哥 你在哪
What are you looking for? It's the feds. They found her.
你在找什么 联调局 他们找到她了
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Gorski, the captain's office, now!
戈尔斯基 马上去警监办公室
We've got her. Back of the hill.
我们找到她了 在山后
Someone, please help me.
谁帮帮我啊
Stay calm.
保持冷静
Are you in my head or are you here?
你在我脑子里还是在这儿
I'm in Seoul. I was sleeping.
我在首尔 我在睡觉
Ah, shit!
我去
Get on your knees!
跪下
Who are you? I'm Sun.
你是谁 我叫善
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间自我介绍了
He's gonna call for backup.
他会叫支援
Backup on Corbett.
科比特需要支援
This guy's right-handed. He's gonna go for your right wrist.
他右利 他会去铐你右手腕
Now!
动手
Throw the gun.
扔掉枪
Get on the bike.
骑自行车
Is there a problem, Captain?
有什么事吗 警监
Shut the door.
关门
Stop her!
拦住她
I don't know how to drive.
我不会开车
I do.
我会
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
I saw this in Hard Target.
我在《终极标靶》里看过
Jean-Claude attacked when everyone thought he was going to run.
大家都以为尚格·云顿会逃跑 而他却选择出击
It worked better in the movie.
电影里更顺利
Look, Gorski, this isn't a movie or a fucking TV show.
戈尔斯基 这不是拍电影或者电视剧
I gave you clear warning that if you didn't follow orders,
我警告过你 你不服从命令
there would be consequences. OK, but, can I explain?
会有后果的 好吧 但我能解释吗
I can explain, same way they explained it to me.
我能解释 就像他们对我说的那样
You're suspended without pay.
你被无薪停职了
Captain.
警监
Captain, you know that is not fair.
警监 你知道这不公平
What the fuck you talkin' about, Gorski?
你说什么呢 戈尔斯基
Not fair?
不公平
This is the real fuckin' world.
这是现实世界
Nothin's fair.
没什么事是公平的
Drop your badge, sign the paperwork, get the fuck out.
留下警徽 签文件 然后滚蛋
It's El Caído.
是堕落蒂诺
You said he would come for you.
你说过他会来找你
A man must never be judged by the length of his gun,
评判男人的标准不该是他的枪长
or the size of his fortune.
或财富的多少
In the end, we'll all be judged by the courage of our hearts.
最终 衡量我们的 是内心的勇气
And cut!
卡
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表