剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Tell me!
告诉我
It was Felix. It was Felix.
是菲利克斯 菲利克斯
He found out... the Indian liked boys.
他发现...那个印度人喜欢同性
Ran into him at a club, fed him some drinks.
他在夜♥总♥会♥遇见他 给他灌了几杯酒
Felix got the combination from him.
菲利克斯从他那儿搞到了密♥码♥
I knew it! I fucking knew it!
我就知道 我他妈的早就知道
Fucking Felix!
该死的菲利克斯
I bet he sucked his cock!
我敢打赌他给他吹♥箫♥了
There had to be some cock-sucking involved.
肯定有吹♥箫♥的情节
He sucked his cock, didn't he?
他给他吹♥箫♥了 是不是
He did what he had to do.
他做了他必须做的事
Ooh! Cock-sucking Felix!
吹♥箫♥的菲利克斯
Look! Look at this.
看看 看看这个
Would any of you suck cock for this?
你们会不会为了它给别人吹♥箫♥
Sure.
当然会
That's why you and cock-sucking Felix
所以你和吹♥箫♥的菲利克斯
and Wolfie are all fucking idiots,
还有沃夫都是该死的蠢货
and I'm the only one with some fucking brains here!
我是这里唯一一个长脑子的人
What?!
什么
You're fucking dead!
你♥他♥妈♥的死定了
You and your cock-sucking friend are fucking dead!
你和你那吹♥箫♥的朋友都他妈的死定了
What the fuck?!
搞什么
Fuck!
操
Fucking hell!
我♥操♥
That's what I'm talking about!
这才像话啊
Fucking hell, man.
我♥操♥ 兄弟
What the fuck is that?
那他妈是什么
Thank you.
谢谢
Lying is easy.
撒谎太容易了
It's what I do.
我就是干这个的
Sometimes... you make a mistake.
有时候 你犯了错
You've got two choices:
会面对两个选择
you live with it, or you fix it.
接受它 或者去补救
Hello, this is Hernando. Now you say something.
你好 我是赫南多 说吧
Hernando, you might never get this message.
赫南多 你可能永远收不到这条消息
Your mailbox is full.
你的语♥音♥信箱满了
You should really-- it doesn't matter.
你真的该... 无所谓了
I made a terrible mistake, my love...
我犯了个大错 亲爱的
but I swear to you... that I'm gonna fix it.
但我发誓 我会补救回来
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
You all right?
你还好吗
I'm here to see my father.
我来看我爸爸的
He's playing tonight? Mmhm.
他今晚演奏吗 没错
That's cool. It's gonna be great.
真不错 会很棒的
I'm actually seeing my dad, too.
实际上我也正要去见我爸爸
What is it?
怎么了
I saw Jonas.
我看到乔纳斯了
He said that it was dangerous for you to be in Iceland.
他说你在冰岛太危险
Yrsa said the same thing.
雅桑也这么说
Will you please be careful?
你能小心点吗
Yrsa said something else, too.
雅桑还说了别的事
She said that Jonas can't be trusted...
她说不能相信乔纳斯
that he worked with BPO.
他和生保组织合作过
I don't know what's true or not.
我不知道什么是真 什么是假
I just think we have to... watch out for each other.
只觉得我们该... 彼此照应
I was just thinking...
我刚才在想...
I was thinking that... I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.
在想... 如果不是你 我不会来这里
There was a time when...
曾经有段时间
that wouldn't have meant anything to me, but... now it does.
那对我没任何意义 但是...现在有了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, my God.
天啊
If this feels that good when we're not really here,
如果我们没见面都感觉这么好
what's it gonna be like when we are?
见到面了会是什么样
You came back.
你回来了
Yes... I did.
是的
Can I get you something?
要喝点什么吗
Double tequila.
两杯龙舌兰
Another?
还要吗
You ask me if I want another?
你问我还要吗
Then I want two.
那我要双份
Two double tequilas.
双份两杯龙舌兰
Tequila squared.
四杯龙舌兰
Four? Four. Yes.
四杯吗 对 四杯
Listen, if I offended you before... I'm sorry.
听着 如果我之前冒犯了你 对不起
Do not apologize.
不用道歉
The mistake was mine.
是我的错
I should've told you the truth.
我该告诉你真♥相♥的
This is a stolen kiss...
这是你偷来的吻
because these lips belong to another.
因为这双唇属于另一个人
And even though you're a very attractive man...
即使你也很有魅力
and your offer to do terrible things to me was...
你说要对我做的那些坏事也很...
was effective...
很让我动心
I should've told you, "No, thank you"...
我还是该告诉你 "不 谢谢"
because I have already met the love of my life...
因为我已经遇到了我此生挚爱...
and his name is Hernando.
他叫赫南多
Riley! Hey! Hey! Riles!
莱丽 你好啊 小莱
They told me you were out here.
他们说你在这里
Oh, just getting the creative juices flowing.
我们在激发创造力而已
That's pretty cute.
真可爱
Cute?
可爱吗
Getting stoned in your tuxes like it's 1985.
穿着燕尾服抽大♥麻♥ 好像1985年一样
For some of us, it is 1985.
对我们有些人来说 现在就是1985年
I don't mean it badly.
我没有恶意
It's what we were talking about today, Papa.
其实今天我们还说起这事了 爸爸
It's not much different in London, but we don't use pot.
伦敦也差不多这样 但我们不抽大♥麻♥
Oh, no? What do you use then?
不抽吗 那你们抽什么
Usually start with one of these.
一般是用一粒这个开场
Oh, wow. What's that?
那是什么
Ecstasy.
摇♥头♥丸♥
Yeah.
来吧
All right.
好
Oh, you got the brats!
你买♥♥到香肠了
Yeah, I got the brats.
是 我买♥♥到了
From Gene's? Yeah, Dad, from Gene's.
吉恩家的吗 是 爸爸 吉恩家的
Come here. Gimme a kiss.
来 亲我一下
What do you want, faggot?
你想干什么 死基佬
I've come for my friend.
我来找我的朋友
Come on, Dani.
走吧 丹妮
Are you sure, Lito?
你确定吗 利托
You're coming home.
跟我回家
Where are you going, Dani? Hm?
你要去哪里 丹妮
I'm going with Lito, obviously.
很明显 是跟利托走
This is fucking bullshit.
放他妈屁
She's not going anywhere with you. It's over, Joaquin.
她哪里都不会跟你去 结束了 杰奎因
Listen, you're forgetting one little thing, faggot.
你可是忘了一件小事 基佬
I still have the pictures.
照片还在我手上
If she gets in that car... it's bye-bye career.
如果她上那辆车 你的事业就完了
Do what you want with the pictures.
照片随你处置
I don't care.
我不在乎
Let's go home.
我们回家
I don't want to hurt you, Joaquin.
我不想伤你 杰奎因
All right.
好吧
We can do this easy... or we can do this--
你别敬酒不吃 吃...
Not in the face! No, no!
不要打他的脸 不
Not in the face!
不要打脸
Not in the face.
不要打脸
Yes! Yes!
好 好
You like that? Huh?!
你喜欢吗
You want more? You want more? Come on.
想再来点吗 来啊
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表