剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
allows you to be here with me... or your cluster.
让你能和我 或和你同族的人在一起
If you listen closely to it, you can hear it vibrating.
如果你仔细听 就能听到它振动的声音
Here.
在这
Listen with this, not with the mind.
仔细用心听 不要想太多
Follow where the feeling takes you.
跟着你自己的感觉走
I know all about BPO.
我非常了解生物保护组织
I know how they're funded, how they spend their money...
我知道他们的资金是如何运转的
This is just a start. You work fast.
这只是一个开端 你动作很快嘛
I will find you.
我会找到你的
There are more important things than me.
还有比我更重要的事
Riley.
莱丽
The girl from Iceland.
冰岛的那个女孩
Who are you talking to? Jonas.
你在和谁说话 乔纳斯
You found him? He found me.
你找到他了 他找到了我
Is she with someone?
她身边有别人吗
Are you alone?
你是一个人吗
Her name is Yrsa.
她叫雅桑
She's like us.
她跟我们一样
You like this girl, don't you?
你喜欢这姑娘对吧
You feel very connected to this boy.
你觉得和这个男孩心意相通
I remember what it was like to first share
我还记得第一次和别人分享
someone's every thought and emotion.
我所有感情和想法的感觉
This is very dangerous.
这很危险
I was in love with Angelica from the moment our eyes touched.
我和安吉莉卡眼神相触之时 我就爱上了她
Love inside a cluster is pathological.
同族内部的爱是病态的
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Sometimes.
还行
Angelica believed a sensate experiences love in its purest form.
安吉莉卡认为通感之人的爱是最为纯洁的
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Sometimes.
还行
Ask when he was born.
问他是什么时候出生的
What?
什么
His first birth, ask him.
他第一次出生的日子 问他
She wants to know when your birthday is.
她想知道你的生日是什么时候
August 8th.
8月8日
What?
怎么了
That's my birthday.
我的生日也是那天
A cluster is always born on the same day?
族群成员的生日都是同一天吗
However far across the world a cluster is scattered,
不管族群成员分散在世界多么遥远的角落
the first breath they take, they take as one.
他们是一同呼吸第一口新鲜空气
Love inside a cluster is the worst kind of narcissism.
族群成员之间的爱是最恶劣的自恋行为
What?
怎么了
I have to go.
我得走了
I hope you can help Jonas. Jonas?
我希望你能帮上乔纳斯 乔纳斯
Is that Jonas Maliki?
是乔纳斯·马利基吗
What's Jonas' last name? Maliki.
乔纳斯姓什么 马利基
Get away from there!
快离开那
She's gone.
她走了
Don't let her stay in Iceland.
别让她留在冰岛
A lot of genetic research funded by BPO is done there.
生物保护组织资助的很多基因研究项目都在那
They have a research facility.
那有他们的研究基地
Many of us have gone there and never come out.
很多人去了那后再也没回来
You keep using "Us" and "Them." Who are we?
你老是说"我们""他们" "我们"到底是谁
Who we are is less relevant than what we are,
你更应该关心的是我们是什么
and what we are is different from them.
以及我们和他们有什么不同之处
I know who birthed you.
我知道是谁生的你
Angelica Turing.
安吉莉卡·图宁
Don't you ever be in touch with that bastard again.
你不要再跟那个混♥蛋♥联♥系♥了
Why?
为什么
He and that bitch were collaborators.
他和那个贱♥人♥狼狈为奸
They hunted our kind for BPO.
他们为生物保护组织寻找我们这样的人
They worked with Whispers.
他们是低语者的手下
They would give birth to clusters and use them to find others.
他们会生下族群 再利用他们找其他人
But he tried to help us.
但是他曾经想帮我们
And now you trust him.
所以你就信任他了吗
If your boy is connected to Jonas,
如果你的爱人能和乔纳斯联接
it won't be long till Whispers will find you.
低语者用不了多久就会找到你
You're on your own.
你只能靠自己了
My child.
我的孩子
Who now is your father, if it is not me?
如果现在你的父亲不是我 那是谁呢
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
You and this dummkopf are like my own boys.
你和这个笨蛋就像我儿子一样
We are family.
我们是一家人
How is he?
他怎么样
The doctor said he should be dead.
医生说他差点就死了
Good man.
好孩子
Never listen to doctors. All they know is death.
别听医生的 他们只知道死亡
Life is a mystery to them.
生命对他们来说只是一个迷
But we understand life, don't we?
但是我们理解生命 对吗
Life is simple.
生命很简单
Life is just five things:
生命中只有五件事
eating, drinking, shitting,
吃 喝 拉
fucking, and fighting for more, right?
操 以及争取更多
When we were boys, your father would say that to me,
这是我们小时候你父亲和我说的
and then he would punch me as hard as he could.
然后他会重重揍我一拳
After he was killed, I realized this was bullshit.
他被杀以后 我才意识到那些都是胡扯
At that moment, all I wanted from life was one thing.
那时 我生命中只想要一件事
Not five, no, no, just one.
不是五件 只有一件
Revenge.
复仇
I wanted the man who killed him.
我要找到那个杀了他的人
And for that one thing... I would have given all the rest.
为了这一件事 我愿意牺牲其他所有
My blood is in your veins, Wolfgang.
你的血管中流淌着我的血 沃夫冈
I'm sympathetic.
我很有同情心
But please, tell me you are
但请你告诉我
smart enough to know that this was a mistake.
你有脑子 你明白这一切是个错误
Tell me that you understand this can go no further.
告诉我你明白不能再继续下去了
I love you, Wolfgang.
我爱你 沃夫冈
But please... don't make me choose between you and my son.
但请你不要逼我在你和我儿子之间做出选择
So the assassins came out of nowhere?
所以那些刺杀者是突然出现的吗
Yes.
是的
And you did not see any of their faces?
你也没有看到他们的脸吗
She told you that.
她说过了
We're just trying to get the facts straight, sir.
我们只是想了解事情的真♥相♥ 先生
While you're harassing my fiancée,
你在这骚扰我的未婚妻时
those killers are still out there.
那些凶手们还逍遥法外
Miss Dandekar is our best witness.
丹德卡小姐是第一目击证人
So you said you and Mr. Rasal were talking?
你说当时你在和拉赛先生说话
What did he want to talk about?
他在跟你说什么
A personal matter.
私事
Did you discuss religion?
你们讨论宗教问题了吗
Did you know that Mr. Rasal had sponsored a bill
你知不知道拉塞先生提出了一条
that would make certain religious practices illegal?
会让某些宗教活动非法化的法案
Everyone knew how my father felt about religion.
人人都知道我父亲对宗教的态度
Several witnesses testified that they've seen you
有几名证人声称看到你
pledging your weight in bananas? Is that true?
在香蕉叶上跪拜 真的吗
Yes. Yes, it is.
是的 没错
Did you know that act would be illegal
你知不知道拉塞先生的法案通过后
if Mr. Rasal's bill had passed?
你这样做就是违法的
No.
不知道
Do you know a man who calls himself Guru Yash?
你知不知道一个自称格鲁·雅什的人
OK, that's enough.
够了
All these questions are completely inappropriate.
这些问题都太失礼了
They are simple questions, sir.
这些问题很简单 先生
If you want to continue asking simple questions to my fiancée,
如果你想继续问我未婚妻这些简单的问题
you will do so in the presence of my lawyer.
就必须有我的律师在场
Goodbye, detectives.
再见 警探们
Sir.
再见
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Do they think I had something to do with this?
他们是觉得这件事跟我有关系吗
Kala, my father had many enemies.
卡拉 我父亲有很多敌人
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表