剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Do you understand?
你懂吗
Do you understand?
你懂吗
They are going to arrest you.
他们会逮捕你
Oh, my God.
天呐
You taught me how to bend the rules.
是你教我怎么钻空子的
Bend them, not break them.
钻空子 不是让你违法
This isn't all my fault!
这不是我一个人的错
Other people were involved. It's not just me.
其他人也有参与 不是只有我
Please, Dad, I can't go to prison.
求求你 爸爸 我不能进监狱啊
I'll do anything.
我什么都愿意做
Even now... you don't know how to act like a man.
即使到了现在 你都不知道要怎么像个男人
What do you want me to do? Kill myself?
那你要我做什么 自尽吗
I want you to think of someone other than yourself.
我要你想一想其他人 不要只想着自己
For you, this is impossible,
于你而言 这是不可能的了
and it's my fault.
都是我的错
I spoiled you.
是我宠坏了你
I raised you, and I failed.
是我养育的你 而我失败了
My wife, God rest her beautiful soul,
我的妻子 愿主安息她美丽的灵魂
raised the one child
她抚养的那个孩子
capable of seeing the only way
能找到度过这场浩劫的
out of this disaster.
唯一办法
What?
什么
Did you say a way out?
还有解决办法吗
Sun. Sun has a way out?
善 善有解决的办法吗
Because Father rarely even admits he has a daughter...
因为父亲很少承认他还有个女儿
because no one knows who I am or what I do at this company,
因为没人知道我是谁 我在公♥司♥做什么
if I confess to your crime,
只要我扛下你的罪行
the company may be able to survive the scandal.
公♥司♥或许能挺过这场丑闻
Oh, my God.
天呐
Sun... you can save us?
善 你能救我们吧
Please, Sun.
求求你 善
Please save me. Please, Sun.
求求你救救我 求求你 善
Please, save me. Please.
求求你救救我 求求你
Jonas?
乔纳斯
Will. The fuck?
威尔 我♥操♥
We don't have much time.
我们没多少时间了
I tried to contact you.
我刚试着联络你
Visiting is not calling or texting someone.
拜访不是给人打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥
It's not something you make happen.
不是你刻意为之就能做到的
It is something you let happen.
而是顺其自然任其发生
It took me quite some time to understand the difference.
我用了很久才领悟这二者的区别
I'm hoping it won't take you as long.
但愿你不用那么久
You also have to learn the
你还得明白
difference between "Visiting" and "Sharing."
"拜访"和"共享"的区别
Visiting is what we're doing now.
拜访就是我们现在正在做的
Sharing is something you can only do inside your cluster,
共享只能在你们族群内部实现
accessing each other's knowledge, language, skill--
你们能获取对方的知识 语言 能力
What's a cluster? You have seven other selves now,
什么族群 你现在有七个分身
but unless you hurry, there's only going to be six.
但如果你不赶快的话 就只剩下六个了
One of you is about to be destroyed.
你们之一将被杀死
I told you when we first met,
第一次见面时我就告诉过你
her name is Nomi Marks.
她叫诺米·马克斯
She lives in San Francisco.
她住在旧金山
You have to save her, Will,
你要去救她 威尔
and in so doing, save yourself.
这样 才能救你自己
Wait, wait! Jonas!
等等 等等 乔纳斯
Jonas.
乔纳斯
OK, this is it.
好了 到时间了
Doctor's getting ready.
医生在做准备了
No.
不
Don't, please. Please. Relax. It's OK.
不要 求你 冷静 没事的
We're not gonna hurt you.
我们不会伤害你的
No, no, no. You are OK.
不不不 你没事的
Please don't do this. Please.
求求你们不要这么做 求求你们
Please don't. Please don't. Please!
求求你们不要 不要 求求你们
Please!
求求你们
No.
不要
It's OK, it's OK.
没事的 没事的
No. You're murdering me.
不要 你们这是在谋杀我
Don't say that. We are helping you.
别乱说 我们是在救你
It's for your own good, believe me. No.
这是为了你好 相信我 不
Oh, God! Oh, God, somebody help me.
天呐 天呐 谁来救救我
Somebody help me! Who are you?
谁来救救我 你是谁
Help me.
救救我
Fuck!
操
I remember...
我还记得
what it felt like to be loved by her.
被她爱着的感觉
It was a long time ago...
那是很久以前了
but I still remember that feeling.
但我仍记得那种感觉
Now we both know...
现在我们都知道
how it feels to lose it.
失去爱你的人是什么感觉了
Riley, it's Dad.
莱丽 我是爸爸
God, I hope you get this.
真希望你能收到这条语♥音♥
I wanted you to be the first to know.
我想让你第一个知道
Riles, they want me back with the symphony.
小莱 他们想让我重回交响乐团
Said they couldn't imagine
说是无法想象没有我
playing Beethoven without me.
怎么演奏贝多芬的曲子
I know it's hard for you to come home, but...
我知道你回家一趟很难 但...
Well, you know how much I love you and
你知道我有多爱你
what it would mean to me
也知道当我望向聚光灯
to look out past the lights and know you were there,
知道你坐在现场聆听
you were listening.
对我来说的意义
OK. I hope you're OK.
总之希望你一切安好
Love you, Dad.
永远爱你的爸爸
Shugs!
夏格斯
Tell me you love me! Tell me you love me!
说你爱我 说你爱我
Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!
好爽 就是这样
Yeah! Oh, I fucking love you, Shugs.
好爽 我他妈爱死你了 夏格斯
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
爽死了
Come on, Shugsie. I fucking am!
再快点 夏夏 我在努力
Oh, come on, Shugsie!
再用力点 夏夏
Come on! Yeah! Oh, yeah.
再快点 就是这样
Yeah! Oh, yeah.
太爽了
I'm gonna fucking come, I'm gonna come.
我要♥射♥了♥ 要♥射♥了♥
No, not yet, not yet! Not yet! I'm gonna fucking come!
别啊 再忍♥一会 我要♥射♥了♥
Come on! One song!
快来吧 唱一首
I'm too drunk. One song.
我已经喝醉了 就唱一首
I know you want to!
我知道你想的
Too drunk is why karaoke was born!
就是喝醉了才有卡拉OK这回事啊
Come on, get up!
快去快去
Wolfgang.
沃夫冈
Fuck you!
去死
Fuck you!
你去死
Ah, come on!
别这样嘛
Oh, my Gosh! I love this song!
天呐 我超爱这首歌♥
Wolfie!
沃夫
**And I say hey...*
*我说 嘿
Kala?
卡拉
You were singing in English and dancing.
你在唱英文歌♥ 而且还跳着舞
I was dreaming.
我在做梦
You were smiling at someone.
你好像还在对谁微笑
Oh, dear.
天呐
I have never seen you smile like that.
我从没见过你露出这样的微笑
OK, was it Rajan?
好吧 是拉詹吗
**Oh my God, do I pray*
*上帝 我祈祷
**I pray every single day*
*我每天都在祈祷
**For a revolution*
*能够来场变革
What just happened?
刚才发生了什么
Dr. Metzger is freaking out.
麦茨格医生都吓坏了
Let me know when you find out anything. Sure.
有什么发现马上通知我 好的
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表