剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Officer Strange. Whoo! That's your name.
奇爱警官 你以后就叫这个了
Every time I come down here,
我每次来这里
I remember how much you can actually feel how much they hate us.
都会感觉到他们对我们的恨
Gangbangers hate cops, cops hate gangbangers. It's natural.
少年犯罪集团成员恨警♥察♥ 警♥察♥恨他们 这样正常
How's that natural?
这怎么正常了
Like dogs hate cats. They're the enemy.
就像狗恨猫 他们是敌人
You certainly got plenty of reason to hate them.
你当然有充分的理由恨他们
After what they did to your old man?
他们对你老爸作出那种事
Shit, I'd never forgive something like that.
换我我永远不会原谅他们
One-Adam-12, we have a report of gunfire.
1A12 收到枪击案报告
Eleven-12, 10-4.
11-12 收到
With any luck, there'll be a few less cats in the world.
走运的话 世上的猫会少一些
Let's get 'em, cowboy.
我们去抓猫了 伙计
Open sesame.
芝麻开门
Was that a siren?
那是警报声吗
Huh? Didn't hear anything.
什么 我什么都没听到啊
You know I brought a drill.
我带电钻来了
There's no shame in drilling.
用电钻不丢人
Shots fired. Requesting backup.
有人开枪 请求支援
Help me.
救我
What happened?
怎么回事
Gunshot wound. Looks like a hollow point.
枪伤 好像是空尖弹
Get an ambulance. What?
叫救护车 什么
You heard me. What do you think this is, TV?
你听到了 你以为这是什么 演电视吗
Ain't no ambulance coming to Chi-raq for a gunshot.
不会有救护车因为有人中枪来这里的
Not fast enough to make a difference anyway.
再说出车肯定也来不及
The fuck you doing, Gorski?
你干什么呢 戈尔斯基
What's your name, kid?
你叫什么 孩子
Deshawn. Deshawn, I'm Will.
德肖恩 德肖恩 我是威尔
I need you to press this as hard as you can.
你要用力按住你的伤口
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Press as hard as you can.
记住 使劲按住
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
I know you, Diego.
我了解你 蒂亚戈
You do not want to stand there and let this kid die either.
你不会想眼睁睁看着这孩子死的
That's what he'd do if it was you or me.
如果你或我中枪 他就不会管我们的死活
Goddamnit.
该死
Fifty-eight minutes.
58分钟
Fuck.
操
What's this?
你干什么呢
We're throwing in the towel?
要认输了吗
I need a break.
我得休息下
Hey, you understand we got less than an hour,
你知道我们还有不到一个小时时间了吧
unless I'm wrong and Steiner's early,
除非我记错了 斯坦纳早回来了
then we got less than that.
那我们时间更少
You're never wrong about shit like that.
时间你从不会搞错
Really?
没搞错吧
Really?
搞什么
It relaxes me.
可以让我放松
This shit relaxes you?
这玩意儿能让你放松吗
Hang on.
坚持住
You OK? Just a little cold.
你没事吧 就是有点冷
This your first time in the back seat, Will?
这是你第一次坐后面吗 威尔
I've been back here more times than I care to admit.
我都不知道坐后面多少回了
Are you some sort of gangsta cop or somethin'?
你是黑帮警♥察♥之类的吗
Old man's police.
我老爸是警♥察♥
Had my fair share of teenage rebellion, I guess.
我青春期叛逆的时候没少被整
Never met my dad. He was shot before I was born.
我从没见过我爸爸 我出生前他就中枪死了
This girl, she's really good.
这个姑娘 唱歌♥真心不错
Her name's Natalie. I watched her last week.
她叫娜塔莉 我上周看过她的表演
She sings like a musical instrument.
她唱歌♥就像乐器演奏一般
She uses a language of pure emotion.
她是用心用感情去唱歌♥
Yeah, yeah, she's good.
没错 她唱得很好
She's never gonna win. Why?
她不会赢的 为什么
Her eyes are too close together. She looks like a camel.
她的双眼距离太近 跟骆驼一样
Shut up.
你闭嘴
Camel's never gonna win.
骆驼绝不会赢
Never.
绝不会
Wolfgang.
沃夫冈
Wolfgang.
沃夫冈
Told you.
我没说错吧
Emergency! Kid's bleeding bad here.
急救 这孩子失血过多
That's a gunshot. Yeah, I know.
他那是枪伤 我知道
I'm sorry, we can't treat that here. What?
抱歉 这里不收枪伤患者 什么
Are you new? You need to go
你新来的吗 你需要去
and get an ambulance and take him to Mt. Sinai.
找辆救护车送他去西奈山医院
The kid's gonna be dead before we get there.
还没到那里他就没命了
I'm sorry. It's policy.
抱歉 这是规定
What kind of policy lets a kid die?
什么规定会让一个孩子枉死
We were losing so many resources to gunshots,
为了救治枪伤患者我们分配走了很多资源
we couldn't take care of all the other patients
救了他我们就无法救治
that needed help around here.
其他病人了
We've been a better hospital
自从不再救治这种孩子
since we stopped taking kids like him.
我们医院变得好多了
Please.
求你
Please.
求你
That's it.
到时间了
Fuck. It's over. Hey.
操 结束了 走吧
Shit.
操
It's Steiner! We gotta go.
斯坦纳来了 我们得走了
Hey, Wolfgang.
沃夫冈
Please.
求你了
He's going to fucking kill us.
他肯定会杀了我们的
I don't want to die!
我可不想死
You cracked the uncrackable.
你打开了世人无法打开的保险柜
You did it.
你做到了
Yeah.
棒
OK.
动手
Dr. Manno just came out of surgery. Life signs are stable.
曼诺医生刚给他做完手术 目前情况稳定
He'll probably make it.
他应该能活下来
OK.
知道了
Thanks.
谢谢
Can I ask you a personal question?
我能问你个私人问题吗
If he lives and he kills someone, let's say a cop,
如果他活下来 以后杀了人 比如警♥察♥
how you gonna feel about that?
你会作何感受
You all right?
你没事吧
You're sweating.
你出汗了
Your pulse is racing. I'm fine.
你的脉搏很快 我没事
You're scared.
你害怕了
You needn't be.
不用害怕
You're so beautiful.
你真美
I don't just mean in a physical way.
我不是单指你的外表
The warmth... pouring out of your heart.
温暖 从你的心田流出
Even though you work hard to hide it.
尽管你努力想隐藏
You don't belong with these men.
你跟他们不是一路人
You know it's true.
你自己明白
Don't you?
不是吗
I used to be like you.
我以前也跟你一样
Like an exposed nerve of a broken tooth.
犹如坏掉牙齿上露出的神经
I used anything I could to insulate.
我用过可以隔绝我与世界的一切
Music... books... booze.
音乐 书籍 酒精
Anything I could to keep myself
只要能让我
separate from the rest of the world.
跟世界隔绝开来
Eventually I felt protected, you know, I...
最终我有了安全感 我...
I felt safe.
我觉得安全了
But also...
但是...
I never felt so... completely alone.
我也从未如此 孤独
Then one day a friend, she gave me a gift.
然后一天有个朋友给了我一份礼物
She took away my armor.
她卸走了我的盔甲
She tore down my walls.
拆倒了我的心墙
Her gift... it reminded me
她的礼物 让我想起了
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表