剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Evolution is frugal in her variation.
进化过程中 改变是很小的
One small chromosome here or there
稍微改动一点染色体
and you walk on two legs instead of four.
你就能用两条腿走路而不是四条腿
But I look the same. I feel the same.
但我看着和常人一样 感觉也一样
Really? In most ways.
真的吗 大多数情况是这样
You mean when you're not sharing your most private thoughts
你是说你没有和世界另一端的某个人
with someone on the other side of the world?
共享你最深处的想法时吗
You're Capheus.
你是克普斯
I'm Kala.
我是卡拉
You are beautiful.
你真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you mind if I...? Please, sit.
我能... 快请坐
That is a very large television. Ah, yes.
这电视可真大 是啊
Samsung SMT-4023, 42 inches.
三星SMT-4023 42寸
Best value, color space, and resolution.
最佳音质 色调空间以及分辨率
Can I ask you a question? Of course.
我能问你个问题吗 问吧
The first time I went into a house like this in Bombay...
我第一次在孟买♥♥走进这样的家里时
they had no beds, but they had a television as big as this.
房♥间里没有床 但也有个这么大的电视
I mean, how can a TV be more important than a bed?
为什么电视会比一张床还重要
Ah... That's simple.
理由很简单
The bed keeps you in a slum.
睡在床上 你仍在贫民窟
The flat screen takes you out.
可电视屏幕能带你走向世界
What are you watching? Lionheart.
你在看什么 《铁拳无敌》
Never heard of it. Really?
从没听说过 真的吗
Does it have any dancing in it?
这里面有舞蹈吗
Jean-Claude is the Fred Astaire... of martial arts.
尚格就是武术界的弗雷德·阿斯泰尔
Ah... I love Fred Astaire.
我超爱弗雷德·阿斯泰尔
Lionheart is the first movie that made me fall in love with Jean-Claude.
我就是看了《铁拳无敌》彻底爱上了尚格
I watch it any time I need to find courage.
当我需要勇气时我就会看这部电影
I could use some courage right now.
我现在也需要勇气
Lionheart!
铁拳无敌
I thought you said this film had dancing in it.
你不是说这电影里有舞蹈吗
This is dancing.
这就是啊
It's so violent.
太暴♥力♥了
Life is violent.
人生就是暴♥力♥
It is.
确实
I didn't think so before.
我以前从没这么想过
But you do now.
你现在这么想了
Watch a flock of birds or a shoal of fish move as one...
看一群鸟或是一群鱼集体行动
and you glimpse where we came from.
我们的起源就可见一斑了
Ask how aspen trees feel trauma hundreds of miles apart,
问问白杨树怎么远隔几百公里感受彼此的创伤
or how a mushroom can understand the needs of a forest...
蘑菇怎么能理解一片森林的需要
you'd begin to grasp what we are.
你就能理解我们究竟是什么了
Our kind has been here since the beginning.
我们族群从万物起源时就存在了
In all likelihood, we were the beginning.
很有可能我们就是起源
What I want... is to make sure we're there at the end.
我就是想确保终结时我们还存在
But if there's another species of Homo sapien,
如果还有另一种智人的存在
how can it be a secret?
这怎么会成为秘密呢
Secrets are important to their species.
对他们一族来说 秘密很重要
Secrets are the center of their identities, of their societies.
秘密是他们身份及社会的中心
Secrets maintain their hierarchies.
秘密维持着他们的阶级
To reveal this secret, that there is another kind of human,
如果暴露了还有另一种人类存在的秘密
one whose existence threatens the very fundament of their reality...
而这种人的存在威胁到他们现实的基础
No... they'll never allow that.
不 他们绝不会允许这种事发生
Do you have a secret, Jonas?
你有秘密吗 乔纳斯
You're a good cop, aren't you?
你是个好警♥察♥ 对吧
They're gonna try to use me to get to you and the rest of your cluster.
他们想利用我找到你还有其他族群成员
The one who came for Nomi, Dr. Matheson?
是追杀诺米的那个人 马西森博士吗
He uses many names.
他用的名字很多
Jonas... Angelica called him Whispers.
乔纳斯 安吉莉卡叫他低语者
Never look him in the eye.
千万别直视他的眼睛
Never.
千万别
Angelica.
安吉莉卡
That's why she killed herself.
这就是她自杀的原因
To protect us.
为了保护我们
My father told me something that always stayed with me.
我一直牢记着我父亲的话
It's probably what kept me alive.
可能就是它让我还活着
He said that what made us "Us"
他说造就"我们"的东西
was far less important than what makes them "Them."
比造就"他们"的次要得多
In the end, it doesn't matter who came first.
说到底 谁先出现就不重要了
All that matters is the fact that one small chromosomal mutation
重要的是 一次小小的染色体突变
severed them from their connection to nature, and to each other.
把他们与自然以及彼此之间的联♥系♥割断了
That isolation has allowed
这种割裂让他们
them to focus on the one thing they do better
可以专心做好一件事
than any species in history.
做得比历史上任何物种都好
Killing is easy... when you can feel nothing.
杀戮很简单 如果你什么也感觉不到
Search him. I just did.
搜他身 我刚搜完
Search him again!
再搜一遍
He's a fucking smart guy, aren't you, Wolfie?
你太他妈聪明了 对不对 沃夫
He knows all the tricks, so fucking smart.
你知道所有的小把戏 太他妈聪明了
Just found that.
找到了这个
Open it. Could be wired.
打开 可能装有窃听器
Open it!
快打开
Yeah!
好
So fucking smart.
太他妈聪明了
You think Felix would think you're so fucking smart now?
你以为菲利克斯现在会觉得你很聪明了吗
You got what you wanted.
你想要的已经拿到了
I wanna know something. How did you do it?
我还想知道一件事 你是怎么做到的
When I walked in, the safe was clean.
我走进去的时候 保险箱已经空了
I spent two hours cutting it open.
我花了两个小时才把它割开
Tell me... how you did it.
告诉我 你是怎么做到的
I cracked it.
我破解了密♥码♥
You cracked it?
你破解了密♥码♥
Like... in the movies?
就像电影里那样吗
Listening to the tumblers with your stethoscope?
用听诊器仔细听锁的制动栓
You just cracked it?!
你就这么把它破解了吗
Fucking smart guy, right here!
你真是太他妈聪明了
First guy in history to fuck the pants off an S&D safe.
史上首个把S&D保险箱的防线攻破的人
Is that really what you expect me to believe?
你真以为我会相信你这套吗
You think I'm that fucking stupid?
你以为我他妈就那么傻吗
Oh. Is that what you think?
原来你是这么想的啊
You think I'm stupid, huh?
你觉得我傻 是不是
Hey, Wolfie, where you going?
沃夫 你要去哪
You haven't answered my question yet.
你还没回答我的问题呢
Answer my fucking question.
快回答我的问题
You think I'm stupid? That what you think? Huh?!
你以为我傻吗 你是这么想的吗
No.
不
Well, OK.
那好吧
First smart thing you said.
这是你第一次说聪明话
Now... tell me the fucking truth
快告诉我真♥相♥
or I'll blow your smart-guy brains
不然我就把你那聪明的脑袋崩了
all over the fucking street!
让脑浆溅满街道
You knew everything.
你什么都知道
You knew he would hit you, you knew you would fall to the ground.
你知道他会打你 也知道你会摔倒在地
But he kicked you and drove you away from the gun.
但他踢了你一脚 让你摸不到枪
You were really close.
你就只差一点了
All I needed was a little space.
我只需要一点点空间
Why don't you just... tell him something he wants to hear?
为什么你就不能说点他想听的
Tell him... Tell him...
告诉他... 告诉他...
I don't know, just a little lie
我也说不好 撒个小谎
that will make him relax and then we--
让他放松警惕 然后我们
we'll figure it out.
我们就能想到办法了
I can't.
我做不到
Why?
为什么
He reminds me of my father.
他让我想起了我父亲
Just a little lie.
撒个小谎就好
OK. May I?
好吧 我来可以吗
Do you mind?
你介意吗
Did you hear me?!
你听见我说话了吗
Tell me the fucking truth.
快告诉我真♥相♥
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表