剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
I don't get it.
我不懂
Why do we have to shoot the end of the film first?
为什么要先拍电影的结尾
It's ridiculous.
太可笑了
Some things never change.
有些事永远不会改变
I feel a little bit bloated today.
我今天好像有点浮肿
You look fantastic, Lito. Come on.
你完美极了 利托 别瞎想
I-- I feel like shit today. Please.
我感觉糟透了 先别碰我
Can I get some Advil, please? Sure.
能给我拿点止痛药吗 没问题
Here it is. Did you see?
给你 你看见了吗
See what?
看见什么
The fuck were you thinkin'? Sir?
你♥他♥妈♥的在想什么 长官
I just spent the last hour
我刚被联调局的人
on the phone getting my ass reamed by the Feds.
在电♥话♥里数落了一个小时
OK, sir, I can You can shut the fuck up.
长官 我可以... 你给我闭嘴
You will know when I'm done speaking
我说完话的时候你会知道的
because there will be a pause,
因为我会停顿一下
followed by the words "I'm sorry,
而你要接"对不起
Captain, this will never happen again."
警监 我不会再犯了"
Pullin' in favors?
你去找关系
Tryin' to use your old man's
想利用你♥爸♥的名声
rep to get around direct orders? For what?
违反直接命令 为了什么
Was that a pause? Jesus flying fuckballs.
这是停顿吗 操♥你♥妈♥的
Sorry, listen, when I saw Jonas at that store,
对不起 我在商店里看到乔纳斯时
I felt like there was some kind of connection.
我觉得我们似乎交心了
I thought maybe I could use that to get some intelligence.
我以为可以利用它获得情报
No luck there.
可惜不走运
Intelligence would have meant doing what you were told.
情报就是一切行动听指挥
None of us have time for any more of your fuckin' around.
我们谁都没时间再跟你瞎胡闹了
That was the pause.
这回是停顿
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
好的 长官 谢谢
Never happen again.
我不会再犯了
Now get the fuck outta here.
赶紧出去
Wolfgang. Uncle.
沃夫冈 叔叔
I have a problem.
我有个麻烦
But the thing about my problems is...
但我的麻烦有个特点
that they tend to become other people's problems.
就是它们往往会变成别人的麻烦
Sit down, please.
请坐
There was a robbery a few days ago.
几天前发生了一起偷窃案
Black market diamonds from Mumbai.
来自孟买♥♥黑市的钻石
Stolen from a safe the day
在送到买♥♥家手里的前一天
before they were to be picked up by the buyer.
被人从保险箱里偷走了
I know this because my son had been
我知道这些是因为我儿子已经
casing this place for months.
在这里踩点踩了好几个月了
Pickups, deliveries, when the place was empty.
什么时候取货送货 什么时候那里没人
Steiner is furious.
斯坦纳相当生气
And there are few things as unpleasant for me
还有什么事能比
as listening to my own son whine.
听我儿子哭哭啼啼更烦人
The interesting part is...
有趣的是
the safe was not drilled.
保险箱不是被钻开的
No one bored through to look at the tumblers,
小偷没有钻开保险箱露出锁芯
poured liquid nitrogen or acid inside.
往里面加液氮或是强酸
No, no, no, no.
都没有
The safe was cracked.
保险箱是被破解打开的
Yeah.
没错
More interesting still is...
更有趣的是
that the safe was an S&D.
那是个S&D保险箱
The same kind of safe that fucked your father.
就是让你♥爸♥束手无策的那种保险箱
It would be an irony of Shakespearean proportions
如果他儿子为了打开他老子
if his son fucked his own life
没能打开的保险箱
cracking the safe his father failed to crack, wouldn't it?
而断送了一生 那也太悲剧太讽刺了 对吧
I'm not as stupid as my father.
我没我爸那么蠢
Wolfgang? Your father made mistakes.
沃夫冈 你♥爸♥只是犯了错
Every man does.
人人都会犯错
You should always remember who you are.
你要永远记住自己的身份
I think about that every day.
我每天都提醒自己
I don't understand.
我听不懂
You speak English?
你会说英语啊
Uh... You speak English? Oh, yes.
你会说英语啊 没错
I speak very good English.
我说得很流利
Where am I?
这是哪里
It's so warm, I can feel the heat.
真暖和 我能感受到这里的热量
Kibera, Nairobi.
奈洛比 基贝拉贫民窟
In Africa?
非洲吗
Africa... Kenya.
非洲 肯尼亚
Where is this? This is freezing.
这是哪里 真冷
London.
伦敦
London. Ah...
伦敦
Harry Potter. The Queen. Eh?
哈利·波特 女王 对吗
English tea.
英式茶
Can I?
我能喝吗
I like it.
我喜欢
Hey, Van Damme, give me the fucking bag.
拽车云顿 把包给我
I can't do that.
不行
Give it to me or we beat the fuck out of you.
把包给我 否则我打死你
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
If your enemy will not be humbled, destroy him.
如果敌人不领情 就别手下留情
Give the bag, bitch!
把包给我 贱♥货♥
Van Sham.
羞车云顿
Spirit of Jean-Claude Korean lady,
韩国的女尚格·云顿之魂啊
I know you have more important things to do,
我知道你有更重要的事要忙
but for me, nothing is more important.
但对我来说 没什么比这更重要了
OK, Lito. So, big scene:
好了 利托 重头戏
boy meets girl.
男孩见女孩
You have started working for her father, Don Carlos. Right?
你已经为她爸爸唐·卡洛斯工作了 对吧
Am I beginning to suspect that he is behind the death squads?
我要开始怀疑他是敢死队的幕后主使了吗
No, definitely not. You find him charming.
当然没有 你觉得他很潇洒
But I think I sense he is evil, right?
但我能感受到他的邪恶吧
No, not at all. No.
完全感觉不到
You are just hot for his daughter.
你只是为他的女儿神魂颠倒
The script is full of so much pain.
剧本里痛苦的事那么多
I think I should feel it.
我应该有所感觉
No, not at all. Here.
没有 根本没有
You need fire, you need heat, OK?
你要燃起来 散发热量 知道吗
We're going to keep it sexy. OK, yeah.
你得性感起来 好吧
Can you keep it sexy for me? Yeah.
能为我性感起来吗 可以
Yes? El Caído, remember.
好吗 堕落性感[西语] 记住
OK, can we shoot today? Yes?
好了 今天能拍吗 能吗
Are we ready? OK. Here we go.
准备好了吗 来吧
Nachito! Come on! Take position, everyone!
花♥花♥公♥子♥[西语] 来吧 大家各就各位
We're ready to shoot! Come on!
准备开拍了 来吧
And action!
开始
Cut!
卡
Lito, what are you doing?
利托 你在干什么
Tears are not hot.
眼泪可不火♥辣♥
Tears are not sexy. Sorry. My fault.
眼泪可不性感 抱歉 我的错
Um... I'm just feeling a little emotional today.
我今天就是感觉有些情绪化
I was suddenly struck by her beauty
我突然被她的美貌惊艳了
and the knowledge that... all beauty is temporary.
然后想到...一切美丽都是短暂的
Decay and death haunt every breath we take.
我们每分每秒都在衰老 走向死亡
Lito, are you kidding me? Lighten up.
利托 你在开玩笑吗 振作起来
"Decay and death"? This is a movie, for fuck's sake.
"衰老 死亡" 不过拍电影而已 天啊
OK, people. Come on. Nachito!
好了 各位 来吧 帅哥
We don't have all day! Come on!
我们没那么多时间 快
Take your positions, everyone! We're going again! Come on!
大家各就位 再来一条
OK, Lito, take a breathe or something.
利托 深呼吸一下之类的
Wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
I need makeup, man. Bring me the makeup. Makeup!
我要补妆 喊化妆师来 化妆师
Mehndi represents the outer and the inner sun of your being.
曼海蒂代表着你体内和身外的元神
It is the awakening of your inner light.
是你内心之光的觉醒
It strengthens and deepens the bond
会增强并加深
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表