剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
none of it. Maybe you'll believe a camera.
都不信 或许你会信监控
Building across the street has got a CTV.
街对面的大楼安了监控
I requisitioned the file.
我调出了文件
This camera's got a perfect view of the front and back.
监控能清晰拍到前面和后面
Anybody pulled a body out, we'll see it.
如果有人抬过尸体出来 我们就能看到
OK, this is about the time we pulled over
这就是我觉得我看到了那女人
because I thought I saw that woman, right?
于是我们停车的时间 对吧
Ooh, the blond ghost in her underwear.
穿内衣的金发女鬼吗
I think she visited me last night.
她昨晚好像来找我了
All right, here it is.
好了 看着
What the hell?
搞什么
This has been erased.
监控录像被删了
Somebody erased two hours of this.
有人删了两小时的监控录像
That is weird.
好奇怪
Man, D, something is going on here.
蒂哥 这不对劲啊
I'll give you there's definitely a flag on the play.
我同意 的确是有问题
Check out our man here.
看这人
He saw the whole thing.
他都看到了
This is what a normal, healthy brain looks like:
这是一个健康正常的大脑
two distinct, well-differentiated frontal lobes.
两个额叶泾渭分明 完全分化
The problem begins here
问题出在这里
in the substantia alba of the frontal lobe.
额叶白质
These two masses are growing into one another.
这两块在向彼此扩散
You see? There's no separation.
看到了吗 没有分开
It's often misdiagnosed as acute encephalitis,
常被误诊为急性脑炎
but it's a condition called
但其实是
UFLS: undifferentiated frontal lobe syndrome.
UFLS 额叶未分化症
All acronyms are scary. Yeah.
缩写都好吓人 是啊
I'll be honest with you, Nomi, is it?
我就跟你说实话了 诺米 是吧
It's not good.
情况不妙
There is a procedure to treat UFLS,
有一个疗程能治疗UFLS
but it requires a very aggressive surgery
但要进行很积极的手术
where we go in and try to cut away the growth.
我们要开颅 切除增生
Oh, my God.
天呐
The surgery is also incredibly expensive.
而且手术费十分高昂
You're going to need to use our insurance.
你得用我们的保险金
Mom. These are just the facts, Teagan.
妈妈 实话实说 蒂根
And if I don't have the surgery?
如果我不手术呢
Without the surgery, the tissue will continue to metastasize.
不手术 组织会继续迁移
Patients will begin to experience a deterioration of mental faculties.
病人会出现大脑功能衰退
It's common for them to experience very intense,
经常会看到强烈
very real hallucinations
真实的幻觉
and synesthesia that precedes a loss of memory
产生通感 随后记忆缺失
and a complete occlusion of identity.
身份缺失
He told us if he didn't operate immediately,
他说他如果不马上手术
you could be dead within six months.
你活不过六个月
Jesus Christ, Mom!
天呐 妈妈
You understand now, Michael? You're going to need us.
明白了吧 迈克尔 你需要我们
You're going to need your family.
你需要你的家人
Don't touch me! You are not my family!
别碰我 你不是我的家人
We should go.
我们走吧
This is for your own good, Michael.
这是为你好 迈克尔
Don't call me that!
别那么喊我
You're my child. I love you. Go!
你是我的孩子 我爱你 走吧
Just... Just go.
走吧
At the premiere with one of the rising stars in Mexico,
墨西哥新星 利托·罗德里格斯
Lito Rodriguez,
现身首映式
who was recently voted one of the sexiest men
他最近被《火热》杂♥志♥票选为
in the world by En Fuego.
全球最性感男人
Congratulations, Lito. Thank you.
恭喜 利托 谢谢
And the second time we've seen
这是我们第二次看到
you with Ms. Velasquez, isn't it?
你跟维拉斯奎兹小姐一起出现了 是吧
What are we to make of this?
这是怎么回事呢
Are you guys an item now?
你们是一对儿吗
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
Good friends.
好朋友
OK. Good friends. We like hanging out.
好吧 好朋友 我们喜欢一起出来玩
He's an amazing dancer.
他跳舞很棒的
Oh, it must be your Spanish blood, right?
肯定是因为你的西班牙血统 是吧
His father taught flamenco.
他父亲是教弗拉明戈舞的
Oh, he was from Barcelona, wasn't he?
他是巴塞罗那人 是吧
Bilbao actually. But he taught in Barcelona.
是毕尔巴鄂 他在巴塞罗那授课
He was a true artist.
他是个真正的艺术家
But let's be honest, Christina,
但老实说 克里斯蒂娜
when we're out on the dance floor, nobody's looking at me.
我们在舞池上时 根本没人会看我
Who could take their eyes off her?
大家的眼睛都紧紧盯着她呢
He's a keeper.
他真是值得守住
And the movie is Love Has No Boundaries But Death.
电影名为《至死不渝》
Well, the truth is, she never even looked at me, not once.
事实上 她一次都没看过我
I felt like a stalker, waiting in the cafeteria
我觉得自己像跟踪狂 等在餐厅里
for a chance to ask her out.
伺机约她出来
I was sure that she didn't like me.
我以为她不喜欢我呢
But my father taught me that fortune favors the bold,
但父亲教我机会垂青勇者
so I decided to send her flowers on her birthday.
于是我决定在她生日时送她花
Lots of flowers.
很多花
Oh, my God, Kala.
天呐 卡拉
And that got me a chance for a date.
这帮我得到了约会的机会
Kala loves the movies, so we went to see A Match Made by God.
卡拉喜欢电影 于是我们又去看《天作之合》
Of course, Auntie and Sister came along.
当然 姐姐和阿姨也一起来了
And when Shah Rukh Khan sang "I See God in You,"
沙鲁克·罕唱起《爱有天意》时
and I saw tears in her eyes,
我看到了她眼中的泪光
I hoped more than anything I've ever wanted...
我是那么希望
that one day she might feel that way for me.
有一天她也能如此爱我
I told you I had a surprise for you.
我说过我准备了惊喜
I like this man.
我喜欢他
I really do.
真的
You have no idea what's going on, right?
你根本不知道怎么回事
So you just kinda have to, like, let go and go with it.
你只能放手 跟着感觉走了
And Lito, you-- You're so good.
利托 你太棒了
I'll tell you the truth.
我跟你说实话
Sometimes when we were shooting, I was a little bit confused.
有时候我们拍戏时 我觉得糊涂
Am I this twin here? Am I that twin?
我是这个双胞胎吗 还是那个
No, no, no, but you make it work.
不不 你表现得很好
You carry us through.
你帮我们撑过去了
I mean, there's only like one, maybe two problems.
也就一两个问题吧
What?
什么
She's horrible. Horrible. Come on.
她太吓人了 得了
Don't know what's more fake, her acting or her tits.
不知道哪样更假 她的演技还是奶♥子♥
No, seriously You're terrible.
真的 你真坏
No, you don't even worry when the ship goes down,
如果沉船了都不用担心
you know she's going to float away safely on those things.
她凭那对浮子肯定能漂走
And afterward, she came up to you
结束之后 她跑来找你
and you told her how great she was.
你跟她说她表现得多棒
How do you even do that?
你怎么做到的啊
You know, you just look them right in the eye and you lie.
就直视他们的眼睛 然后撒谎
It's what we do. It's called acting.
我们不就做这个的吗 这叫演戏
Speaking of...
说起来
would you like to come upstairs and... run some lines with me?
你要不要上楼来 跟我对对台词
I can't.
不行
I have an early call tomorrow.
明天一早还有通告
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 嗯
I am not used to men telling me no.
我不习惯被男人拒绝呢
It's kind of turning me on.
还挺让我性奋的
I'm sorry. Are you sure?
对不起 你确定吗
Yeah. Yeah. You sure? You sure?
嗯 你确定
I'll see you tomorrow. You sure?
明天见 你确定
Really? Are you sure? Yeah. Good night.
真的 你确定 嗯 晚安
Are you hot?
你热吗
I'm burning up.
我好热
It wasn't hot until Rajan started dancing.
拉詹开始跳舞我才觉得热
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表