剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
She has nothing to do with this.
她与此无关
Bullshit!
放屁
She's Kabaka's daughter.
她是卡巴卡的女儿
She's just a child.
她只是个孩子
He killed my sister.
他杀了我妹妹
I'm here because you have a quarrel with me,
我来是因为你我之间有账
not my mother... and not a child.
跟我母亲无关 跟孩子无关
Let us settle our debt...
把债清掉吧
like men.
像男人一样
Like men?
像男人一样
Like men?!
像男人一样
Like men?!
像男人一样
Like men!
像男人一样
You are hilarious.
你真搞笑
I like you, Van Damme.
我喜欢你 云顿
Come!
来
Walk!
走
You have a visitor.
有人探视
Sun...
善
No touching!
不许身体接触
Sister...
姐姐
it's good to see you.
见到你很开心
What are you doing here, Joong-Ki?
你来干什么 宗基
There's no easy way to say this.
这话不好开口
Last night, Father was very upset.
昨晚 父亲很沮丧
He was drinking.
他在喝酒
You know how he can be.
你知道他喝酒后的样子
I told him to go home.
我让他回家
He said he couldn't.
他不回
He said he was a failure,
他说他是个失败者
that he deserved no home, that he deserved to die.
他不配有家 他该死
I couldn't listen to him anymore.
我听不下去
I left.
就走了
I wish to God I hadn't, but I did.
我真希望我留下来 但我走了
I have to live with that mistake.
我将为这个错误后悔终生
We had a meeting this morning.
我们约好今早见面
He never showed up.
他一直没出现
I had everyone looking for him.
我派出所有人找他
I had a lunch... when the police showed up.
我吃过午饭 警♥察♥来了
They found him.
他们找到他了
He was in his car.
他在车里
A hose connected the exhaust to the window.
排气管接到了窗户上
But the police are wrong.
但警♥察♥们搞错了
He didn't kill himself.
他没有自杀
It was shame.
是羞愧害死了他
Like a kind of cancer.
就像癌症一样
Shame killed our father.
羞愧杀死了我们的父亲
Sun... we cannot blame ourselves, OK?
善 我们不能埋怨自己
What happened was beyond our control.
发生的事 你我都无从控制
But I didn't want you to hear it from someone else.
但我不想让你从别处听到此事
That's why I had to come myself.
所以我就亲自来了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
At least... we still have each other.
至少我们还有彼此
You killed him.
你杀了他
You... killed him.
你杀了他
Sun... I know this is a terrible blow.
善 我知道这让你很受打击
He was going to tell the truth to the court,
他要告诉法庭真♥相♥
so you had to stop him, because you're afraid of prison.
所以你必须阻止他 因为你害怕入狱
Sun...
善
do not say something you're going to regret.
别说会令自己后悔的话
The police said it was a suicide.
警♥察♥断定是自杀
You murdered... our father.
你谋杀了我们的父亲
I was nowhere near him.
我离他十万八千里
OK...
好吧
obviously, you're upset.
很明显 你非常难过
Help!
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me, Joong-Ki!
看着我 宗基
I know what you did.
我知道你干了什么
You will pay.
你会付出代价的
I swear it!
我发誓
Superpower!
超势力
Bring out the bitch!
把那个贱♥货♥带出来
We've been trying to house-train her, but...
我们一直在调♥教♥她 但
once a street bitch, always a street bitch.
贱婊本性难移
Keeps pissing herself.
都把她吓尿了
See... I was going to make this bitch watch me
你看 我本想让这贱♥货♥
as I killed the only thing in her life that mattered.
看着唯一在乎的人被我杀死
But... I have a better idea.
但我有个更好的主意
I want you to do the honor and put this bitch out of her misery.
我要你给她个了断
You do it.
你来
You cut her fucking head off... and we'll call our debt even.
你把她的狗头砍下来 我们的债两清
It's a little dull.
砍头很无聊的
You might have to hack a few times... but you can do it.
一刀砍不断 再砍几次 你能做到
You are Van-fucking-Damme.
你可是他妈的云顿
Do it quick!
利落点动手吧
Come on, Van Damme. Like a man, huh?
动手吧 云顿 爷们点
Like a man!
爷们点
What's the problem?
怎么了
I'll tell you the problem.
我告诉你吧
The problem is... you aren't a man.
你根本就不是爷们
You're just another bitch!
你不过是另一个贱♥货♥
Bitch, come on!
快点 贱婊
It's you or him, bitch!
不是你死 就是他死 贱婊
Call me a bitch one more time...
再叫我贱婊
and I will kill you.
我就杀了你
Say what?
说什么
Bitch!
贱婊
Van Damme.
云顿
Fucking Van Damme.
真♥他♥妈♥云顿
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Find them!
把他们找出来
"What's best in life?
"生命中最棒的是什么
Crush your enemies,
击垮你的敌人
see them driven before you,
看他们被撵跑
and hear the lamentations of their women."
听到他们女人的恸哭"
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. No... it's we who should thank you.
谢谢 不 应该我们谢你
This means so much. Yes, so much.
这对我意义重大 重大
Remover of obstacles.
你移除了障碍
As the obstacle to our faith was removed.
我们信仰的障碍被移除
What are you... talking She is our hero.
你们在说什么 她是我们的英雄
She brought him here.
她把他带到了这里
No. Yes. God worked through you.
不 是的 神通过你做到的
No! Yes. You brought the defiler to us.
不 是的 你把亵渎者带给我们
You brought him where we could reach him at last.
你把他带到这里 我们终于能逮到他
No one likes violence.
没人喜欢暴♥力♥
God does not like violence.
神不喜欢暴♥力♥
This is obscene!
这太可憎了
But he knows... sometimes it is necessary--
但他知道 有时暴♥力♥是必须的
No, don't touch me.
不 别碰我
You have nothing to be afraid of.
你不必害怕
You are one of us. Yes.
你是我们的一员 是的
Yes. No!
是的 不是
You're one of us!
你是我们中的一员
Don't touch her!
别碰她
If I see you... any of you, here again,
如果我再在这里看到你们中的任何一个人
I will show you what violence looks like.
我会让你见识什么叫真正的暴♥力♥
Let's go, let's go, let's go. Come on, come on!
走 快走 快 我们走
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表