剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Should be a rather simple task for a man of your abilities, no?
这对你这种本事的人难道不是小事一桩吗
What are you doing hiding in the dark?
你躲在暗处干什么
Waiting for you.
等你回来
I know you've been avoiding me.
我知道你一直在躲我
Your outburst in front of my assistant was childish.
你在我助理面前突然爆发真是幼稚
I needed to get your attention.
我得引起你的注意
I have been here every night,
我每晚都在这里
negotiating a very important deal with the Americans.
和美国人谈一桩很重要的生意
Put the cigarette out.
把烟灭了
You know I hate it when you smoke.
你知道我讨厌你抽烟
You're too late.
太晚了
The auditors already know.
审计师已经知道了
Someone in this company has been deliberately devaluing
这公♥司♥里有人故意
certain pharmaceutical stock
让某支医药股的股价贬值
in order to move funds from one account to another.
就为了把钱从一个账户转到另一个账户
This kind of transaction happens every day.
这种交易每天都有
That may be...
也许吧
but this kind of transaction is called embezzlement.
但这种交易叫做私吞公♥款♥
Someone is going to jail for it.
有人要为此受牢狱之灾
And I think we both know who.
你我都清楚那个人是谁
We want the most expensive wine you have.
给我们上最贵的红酒
Felix. We have an amazing Bordeaux.
菲利克斯 我们的波尔多红酒很不错
Is it the most expensive?
是最贵的吗
Yes, I believe it is. Then we'll take it.
是的 没错 那就它了
One time, just one night,
只放纵这一次 这一晚
I want to live like I'm one of them
我想活的像一个
Arab sheiks or Russian billionaires.
阿♥拉♥伯酋长或俄♥罗♥斯♥富豪
Tonight, I don't want to be just Felix Bernner.
今晚 我不想当菲利克斯·博纳了
Tonight, I say, no fucking limits!
我要在今晚 为所欲为
You all right?
你还好吧
Yeah, sure.
没事
I know what you're going through, Nomi.
我知道你在经历些什么 诺米
In just the span of a single day,
区区一天时间
you can see how much more damage the disease has done.
这种病对你的大脑又造成了严重损伤
The tissue has nearly completely merged the hemispheres.
这块组织几乎使左右半脑完全融合了
I'm sure the hallucinations are getting more and more intense.
那些幻觉肯定愈演愈烈
And I have a feeling that you know who started that fire.
我还觉得你知道是谁放的火
I don't know anything about that.
我什么都不知道
Whoever they are, they aren't helping you.
无论他们是谁 他们可不是在帮你
I don't know what they taught you in med school,
我不知道医学院是怎么教你的
but the word "Helping"
但"帮助"这个词
doesn't mean handcuff people and chop up their brains.
可不是指把人铐起来 切人的脑子
Michael!
迈克尔
Nurse, I was gonna operate tomorrow morning,
护士 我本打算明早动手术
but I don't think Ms. Marks here can afford to wait.
但我觉得马克斯小姐等不了了
No, no, no, no. No, I'm fine. I can wait.
不不不 我没事 我可以等
Cancel my rounds. Prep her for surgery.
取消我的巡诊 给她做术前准备
Yes, doctor.
好的 医生
Sorry, lady, this is a private club.
抱歉 女士 这是私人俱乐部
I don't want to cause a scene. I know this is a sex club.
我不想惹事 我知道这是个性♥爱♥俱乐部
No chicks but naked chicks.
有且只有裸体的妞
My brother's in there and I need him to come with me.
我弟弟在里面 我要带他走
Ain't gonna happen.
不可能
Fuck off.
滚开
Hey, you OK?
你没事吧
You can wait here, Officer Gorski.
你在这等一会 戈尔斯基警官
I'll go get Lieutenant Duncan.
我去找邓肯副队长
Come with me.
跟我走
It's OK. This is my big sister, everyone.
没事 她是我姐 各位
Hi. Hi, sister.
你好 你好 姐姐
She doesn't mean to make an ass out of herself.
她不是故意这么烦人的
She just can't seem to help it.
她就是这德行
Father needs to talk to you.
父亲有话和你说
Are you fucking kidding?
你开玩笑吧
I'll see him tomorrow. No. He's waiting.
我明天再去 不行 他正等着呢
In the middle of something important JoongKi!
我正忙着重要的事呢 宗基
Now.
马上去
Will! So good to see you.
威尔 见到你真好
Did you have to wait long?
等了很久吗
I didn't know you spoke Korean.
我都不知道你还会说韩语
What?
什么
Hapkido. Black belt.
我是合气道黑带
Thirteen years. My sensei
学了十三年 我的老师
had the foulest mouth in the entire Midwest.
是中西部嘴最不干净的人
How's your dad? He's doin' good.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样 他还好
I haven't seen him since the retirement party.
退休宴后我就没见过他了
I don't think I've ever seen so many shitfaced cops
我从没想到会在一家酒吧里看到那么多
from so many precincts in one bar.
不同辖区的警♥察♥喝得烂醉如泥
Your dad was a legend.
你♥爸♥爸曾是个传奇
Is. Is a legend. Sorry, Will.
现在也是 抱歉 威尔
So, uh, what can I do you for?
有什么事需要我帮忙吗
Uh, it's about that perp I brought in,
是关于我抓回来的那个罪犯
Jonas Maliki.
乔纳斯·马利基
What about him?
他怎么了
Was just hoping I could ask him a few questions.
我只是想再问他几个问题
Ah, sorry, Will, no can do.
抱歉 威尔 这个不行
It's federal. You know how those guys are.
这是联邦案件 你也了解那帮人
We're only holdin' him here until he's transferred.
我们只是在他转移前暂时关押
You should've called first. It would've saved you a trip.
你该先打个电♥话♥ 这样就不用白跑一趟了
All I need is five minutes with him. Family friend here.
我只需要见他五分钟 我们都是老交情了
This is a personal favor.
就当帮我个忙
This look like a place that gives a shit about personal favors?
这里像是能私下帮你的地方吗
I'm sorry, Will, but rules are rules.
抱歉 威尔 规矩就是规矩
Give my best to your dad.
代我向你父亲问好
I'll send Greg to take you out.
我让格雷格送你出去
Damn it!
见鬼
Will.
威尔
You're here.
你在这里
I can feel you. Yes, you can.
我能摸到你 是的 你可以
But you're not really here, are you?
但你其实不在这里 对吧
No.
没错
I'm in solitary confinement.
我在一间单人牢房♥里
Angel called it "Visiting."
安吉称这为"拜访"
Members of a cluster do it instinctively and others,
族群成员可以本能地做到 而其他人
like us, outside the cluster,
比如我们这种族群之外的人
can visit if they've made visual contact, eye-to-eye.
如果我们有过目光接触 就能拜访
This is cold.
墙是冰冷的
How can I feel this unless I'm here?
我不在这里 怎么会感觉到
Because I feel it.
因为是我感觉到的
No, this doesn't make sense.
不 这太不科学了
You just spoke Korean, Will. I can't speak Korean.
你刚刚说了韩语 威尔 我不会韩语
Yes, you can, and when you get it, you will.
你会 等你领悟了就会了
Get what?
领悟什么
You are no longer just you.
你不再是你一个人
Mr. Gorski? Will you come with me, please?
戈尔斯基先生 跟我走
OK.
好吧
It was so dramatic, Dad.
这太荒唐了 爸爸
Sun made an absolute spectacle of herself.
善出了一次大风头啊
Really embarrassed me and Shut the hell up!
让我丢尽了脸...闭嘴
Do you have no idea what you have done?
你不知道自己做了什么吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Do you think I am so stupid
你以为我蠢到
that I don't know when someone is stealing from me?
不会发现有人从我这里偷东西吗
Stealing from my clients?!
还从我客户那里偷东西
Tomorrow the authorities are going to come here
明天政♥府♥就会有人来这里
and confiscate our records.
查抄我们的记录了
And your face, the face of our company...
而你的脸 我们公♥司♥的门面...
will be in every newspaper, on every news program,
都会登上各大报纸和媒体
and everything I have built
我四十年来辛辛苦苦
over the past 40 years will be gone.
建立的这一切 就全都毁了
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表