剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Why celebrate with symbols of war?
为什么要用战争的象征来庆祝胜利
Wars are always a failure. Yes, honey.
战争永远都是失败 没错 宝贝
But she got frightened,
总之她被吓到了
and before I knew it, she was gone.
在我发现之前她已经走了
Lost. A million people around me.
走丢了 我周围有上百万的人
I felt this panic starting to rise up,
我感觉到恐慌从心头燃起
but before it hit,
但在我彻底崩溃之前
I suddenly could hear her.
我突然就能听到她了
Not her voice.
不是她的呼喊
It was the sound that she used to make
而是她以前靠在我胸口睡觉时
when she slept against my chest.
她发出的声音
It was a... a feeling, or a vibration,
是一种情感 一种共鸣
and I-- I followed it straight to her.
我就顺着这声音找到了她
Waffle cone stand.
冰淇淋小店
I'm a simple girl.
我可单纯了
No one believed me when I told them
我跟别人说我怎么找到她的时候
how I found her, but it didn't matter.
没人相信我 不过这都没关系
I knew what had happened.
我自己知道到底发生了什么
I'm one of those people who's comfortable with the idea
我是那种能够欣然接受这个世界上
that there's more going on in this world that
除了我们所理解的一切
we don't understand than all the things that we do.
还有许多我们未知的东西的人
Hey, you know I'm askin' myself,
我前面一直在问自己
can this be that Officer Gorski?
这真是那位戈尔斯基警官吗
The very same Officer Gorski that tried to stick his pork
正是那位想把自己肉♥棒♥插♥进♥老子小♥穴♥里的
into my motherfuckin' pussy? OK
戈尔斯基警官 够了
Shut the fuck up, Officer Gorski! Back the fuck up.
闭嘴 戈尔斯基警官 退后
Nah, man. Ludicrous, you gave me your word that you--
不 路迪卡斯 你跟我说过你...
Word don't mean shit to this punk.
我说的不适用于这个混♥蛋♥
Let's all remember that he has somethin' you want,
我们都得记住 他有你想要的
you got somethin' he want. C'mon, man.
你有他想要的 别这样
You know the fundamental nature of the universe
你知道这宇宙的基本法则
is not competition, Officer Gorski.
不是竞争吗 戈尔斯基警官
No? What is it then?
不是吗 那是什么
Commerce.
交易
Find anything new on Metzger?
麦茨格那有什么新进展吗
Checking his travel records, he has been all over the world.
查了他的出行记录 发现他周游了世界
London, Istanbul, Switzerland,
伦敦 伊斯坦布尔 瑞士
Seoul, and Iceland.
首尔 还有冰岛
And these are his insurance records,
这些是他的保险记录
basically his work history over the past year.
基本上是过去一年的工作记录
You're looking for the operation he was gonna do to you.
你在查他要给你做的手术
Exactly. He's performed it three times in the Bay area.
没错 他在海湾地区做过三次
What happened to the patients?
那些患者后来怎么样了
Two of them died.
有两位死了
And the third?
第三位呢
What is it you want?
你想要什么
Diplomatic immunity. What?
外交豁免权 什么
We want you to leave us the fuck alone.
我们想让你们他妈的别管我们
That includes your motherfuckin' pork.
也包括你那根肉♥棒♥
Fuck this shit. How about we haul you in right now
去你丫的 我们现在就以
for obstructing a federal investigation?
妨碍执行公务罪逮捕你如何
Nobody's arresting anybody.
我们谁都不逮捕
If the information is good...
只要你消息准确
Can I help you? I'm here to see Niles Bolger.
需要帮忙吗 我想找奈尔斯·博格
He's a patient here. And you are?
他是这里的病人 您是哪位
I'm his niece.
我是他的侄女
4K, show him.
4K 给他看
All right.
行
You saw the van pull up?
你看到面包车停下了
I knew somethin' was up.
我知道有事
Smelled like the Feds.
感觉像是政♥府♥的人
They pull anything out of the building?
他们从大楼里带走了什么吗
Check it.
你自个儿看
Who's in the bag?
袋子里装的谁
Still unidentified at this point.
暂时还身份未知
You get the license plates? Of course I got the plates.
你拍到车牌了吗 那是必须的
What you think we are, amateur hour and shit?
你以为我们干什么的 只刷新手任务吗
I'll start a trace.
我这就开始追踪
Oh, yeah. Scary dude.
没错 这家伙可吓人了
The way he talked and everybody jumped,
他说话的方式还有大家的反应
figured he was the big dog.
估计他是个大人物
Hey, you know this dude, 5-0?
你认识这人吗 警官
The procedure was performed by Dr. Metzger, right?
手术是由麦茨格医生主刀的 对吧
Yes, Dr. Metzger personally handled Mr. Bolger.
没错 麦茨格医生亲自负责的博格先生
Uncle Niles, it's me, Nomi.
奈尔斯叔叔 是我 诺米
No-- Thank you.
小诺... 谢谢你
Nom!
小诺
Wha--?
怎么
That could be me.
我差点也成那样了
It's not. You're here.
但你没有 你还好好的
Just promise me that no matter what you have to do,
向我保证 不管你必须做出什么
you will not let that happen to me.
都别让我变成那副样子
Promise?
向我保证
I promise.
我保证
I'm just saying that if
我提前声明一下
our equipment was used in some sort of criminal act,
要是我们的设备涉及到了犯罪行为
clearly, we're not responsible. Clearly.
我们很显然没有责任 显然没有
We'll need to know who rented this.
我们只想知道谁租借过
Paperwork's in the back office,
文档都在后勤部门
but without some sort of warrant or something--
可要是没有搜查令什么的
The warrant's gonna go to your bosses.
搜查令直接会交由你们老板
You probably have to file with corporate, too? Just to be thorough.
但为了彻底 有搜查令你还得向公♥司♥总部报告吧
Trust me, man, you do not want that.
相信我 你肯定不想那样
I'll make a copy. Here it is.
我去复印一份给你们 就是这辆
Can you open it, please?
你能打开吗
They brought it back real clean.
还回来的时候可干净了
Most thorough clean-up job I've ever seen.
绝对是我见过的清洗得最彻底的
Not a spot on it. I'll bet.
一干二净 可不是嘛
You OK?
你没事吧
No, I'm good.
我没事
From the day I decided to marry Rajan,
自从我决定嫁给拉詹的那天起
you have been sending me... visions.
你总是在给我一些...幻象
You sent me a vision of a woman taking her own life.
一个女人吞枪了结自己的幻象
Visions of other people in distant places, even in prison,
让我看见远方的人 甚至是罪犯
which could perhaps be a metaphor for my situation,
也许那是对我如今处境的隐喻
intended for education and instruction.
意在教育我 给我指示
But then, you sent me a vision of a man...
但后来 你让我看见了一个男人
with a large...
有一个很大的
trunk?
家伙
A very large trunk.
非常大的家伙
I am a little more than confused.
所以我彻底凌乱了
But... I trust you, Ganesha.
但我相信你 象神
So I know there must be
所以我知道这些背后
some meaning to all of this that I cannot see.
一定有某种我没有发现的意义
And I wish to see. I wish to understand.
我希望明白 我希望理解
So help me, Ganesha.
请帮帮我 象神
Help me see what it is I must do.
请让我明白自己该怎么做
Gods don't give a shit about us.
神明根本不在乎我们
I speak from experience.
这是经验之谈
Why won't you just leave me alone? I tried.
你怎么就不能放过我呢 我试过了
Believe me, I try not to think of you,
相信我 我试过不去想你
but every time, it brings me straight to you.
但每次我却直接就想到了你
At least...
至少
you're wearing clothes.
你穿上衣服了
It's nice here.
这里真好
The weather's shit in Berlin.
柏林的天气烂透了
It rains like this in Bombay...
孟买♥♥的雨也差不多
but it's not so cold there.
但没这么冷
So tell me... does he ever help?
告诉我 他帮过你吗
What? Your god.
什么 你的神明
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表