剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
I know that you cannot understand that right now,
我知道你现在无法理解
but that's because you're unwell.
但那是因为你生病了
How can this be legal?
这怎么可能合法
I need you to get back into your bed.
我需要你立刻回床上去
I can't believe that this is happening to me
我不敢相信都二十一世纪了
in the 21st century.
这种事还会发生在我身上
Dr. Metzger needs you on this medication--
麦茨格医生需要你吃了这些药
This is like some crazy witch-burning shit.
这简直就像什么疯狂的女巫审判
Twenty-four hours before your surgery.
还有二十四小时你就要做手术了
No, I told you, I won't take any medication.
不 我说过了 我不会吃任何药
I've been instructed to use force,
必要时我可以强制执行
Nomi, if you will not cooperate.
诺米 如果你不合作
No. No, no. No.
不 不
No.
不
How long do you think you'll need to stay with us?
你觉得需要跟我们一起待多久
As long as it takes for things between Joaquin and me to cool down.
等到我和杰奎因之间的事冷静下来再说
Joaquin? That's the guy?
杰奎因 就是那家伙吗
What about the best friend? Where is he?
那他的好朋友呢 他在哪
He and Joaquin... had words.
他跟杰奎因 谈了谈
They had words?
他们谈了谈
And now I think he's in San Diego.
我想如今他在圣地亚哥吧
"They had words."
"他们谈了谈"
In a movie, that would mean someone is in the hospital.
在电影里 通常意味着一个人进了医院
This isn't a movie, Lito.
这不是电影 利托
So, you said Joaquin was a friend of your family.
那么 你说杰奎因是你家人的朋友
He worked for my father for a long time.
他曾为我父亲工作了很长一段时间
What does your father do?
你父亲是做什么的
Import/export.
进出口生意
What does he import/export?
进出口些什么
Stuff people want, I guess.
人们想要的东西吧
How serious was this thing between you and Joaquin?
你跟杰奎因之间的感情有多认真
It started my last year at university in San Diego.
从我在圣地亚哥念大学的最后一年起
He'd call me every time he was in town,
他每次去都会打电♥话♥给我
and at first, it was fun, casual.
一开始只是大家找找乐子
But then he got serious, and...
但之后他开始认真起来 然后...
My turn.
到我了
So, how did you pick me to be your beard?
你为什么会找我做你们的幌子
My agent showed me your head shot.
我的经纪人给我看了你的照片
You liked my head shot?
你喜欢我的照片吗
It was between you and Gloria Sanchez.
不是你就是格洛丽亚·桑切斯
Gloria Sanchez? Yeah.
格洛丽亚·桑切斯 没错
That skank?
那个贱♥人♥
Yes.
是的
And what was the tiebreaker?
是什么让你选了我
Hernando.
赫尔南多
He thought you had kind eyes.
他觉得你的眼神很温柔
Said we'd make a better couple.
说我们更适合做情侣
He's not the only one.
不只有他这么觉得
Are you enjoying this?
你享受这一切吗
Are you kidding? This is the best part I've ever had.
开玩笑吗 这是我得到的最好的角色
Please, Sun, take care of your brother.
拜托了 善 照顾好你弟弟
Do this for me.
就当是为了我
Help me.
救我
Help me, Will.
救我 威尔
Ms. Bak?
朴小姐
I have Mr. Jeong from Seoul Citibank on the line again.
首尔城市银行的钟先生又打来找你了
He sounded very upset.
他听起来很不高兴
He told me to tell you that if you don't pick up the phone...
他让我告诉你 如果再不接电♥话♥
his next call will have to be to the authorities.
他就会打给调查机构
I need to speak with my father.
我要和我父亲谈谈
Yes, I know, Ms. Bak. I have left messages for him.
我知道 朴小姐 我已经给他留了消息
He has not returned.
但他还没回复我
Tell me where he is and I'll go to him.
告诉我他在哪里 我去找他
I can't do that, because I don't know where he is.
恕我无能为力 我不知道他在哪里
Do you want to leave another message? A message?
你想再给他留条消息吗 消息
You're coming with me, aren't you?
你会跟我去的 是不是
Riley!
莱丽
Hello, my love.
你好啊 亲爱的
Riley, Bambie. Bambie, Riley. Hi.
莱丽 斑比 斑比 这是莱丽 你好
This is, um... this is the one I was telling you about.
她就是...我一直跟你提起的人
Right! You're a DJ.
没错 你是个DJ
Yeah, you work with Shugs.
跟夏格斯一起工作的
No, no, not a DJ, the DJ.
不是随便的DJ 独一无二的
Best I ever saw. It was amazing.
我见过最棒的 她太厉害了
Uh, listen, I could use some help.
听着 我需要你帮点忙
Yeah.
没问题
Aw, looks like you could use a pint, to start.
看来你需要先来上一杯
Yeah. You all right?
是啊 你还好吧
Come on then.
那来吧
You sure you're all right?
你确定你没事吗
You see, the problem is that they look exactly the same.
问题是 他们看起来完全一样
They come in the same package.
一样的包装
They have the same identifying features.
一样的辨识特征
What are you doing here? Are you mad?
你来做什么 疯了吗
What? To the naked eye, no different from the real thing.
什么 肉眼看来完全与正品无异
Your wedding is in two days.
你还有两天就结婚了
I'm getting married, not lobotomized.
我是结婚 不是做额叶切除术
The packaging is coated in quality control.
包装上使用了质量保证手段
If I was marrying that man...
如果我能嫁给那个男人
We believe the counterfeiters...
我们相信仿冒者...
...I'd let him lobotomize me all day.
我愿意让他天天切我的大脑
...work within companies like yours...
出在你们这样的公♥司♥内部
often substituting counterfeit drugs for the real ones...
通常用假冒药品替换正品...
...sometimes just cutting the dose to cut costs.
有时候减少剂量以降低成本
But these tampered-with drugs are killing people
但这些劣质药物会害死那些
who are not getting the proper medication.
没有得到应有治疗的人们
You know, maybe it is not a good idea.
这或许不是个好主意
No, you have to trust me.
你得相信我
These are my people. We speak the same language.
这些是我的人 我们说着同样的语言
Supply, demand, gross, net.
供应 需求 盈利 净利
Bottom line, give me your money. What?
一句话 把你的钱给我 什么
Give me your money, unless you
把你的钱给我 除非
want your mother to spend another night in pain.
你想让你妈妈继续痛苦下去
Yes. One, two, three, four, five... Eight? Eight hundred Bob?
这就对了 一二三四五 八百玻币
I do love a challenge.
我最喜欢挑战了
Hey, hi, my friend.
你好 朋友
And how is it going, Mr...?
今天过得怎么样 你是...
Fuck off. Oh, you're Mr. Fuck Off.
滚蛋 原来你是滚蛋先生
I mistook you for someone who wants to make some money.
我还以为你是想赚钱的人呢
What I sell here you can't afford.
我卖♥♥的东西不是你买♥♥得起的
Oh, is that true? Wait. Phone.
真的吗 等等 有电♥话♥
Uh, who's calling?
又是谁打来的
Oh. Yeah?
什么事
What?
什么
No, I'm here now.
不 我就在这里
No, you gave this address.
你给我的就是这个地址
Yes. No, this-- Construction site down--
没错 建筑工地下面...
Come on, G.
别这样 基
Sorry, guys, wrong place. Let us go.
抱歉哥们 弄错地方了 咱们走吧
I thought this was Gorgo's.
我以为这是乔乔的地方
Gorgo? That guy's merch is shit.
乔乔 那家伙的货烂透了
Is that true? He said that your shit's totally cut.
真的吗 他还说你的货烂呢
Fuck him. I sell the cleanest drugs in the whole of Nairobi.
去他的 我卖♥♥的药是整个内罗毕最干净的
Everybody knows it.
大家都知道
Sure, Fuck Off, whatever you say.
当然了 滚蛋 你怎么说都行
Come, what do you need?
说吧 你们要什么
Well, uh My mother is sick with AIDS
这个... 我母亲得了艾滋
and the medicine she's taking is making her sicker.
她用的药反而让她病情更加严重
AIDS medicine don't make people sick.
艾滋药物不会让人们生病
It's counterfeit and watered-down medicine that has side effects.
是那些假药和不足分量的药才会有副作用
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表