剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
I'm proud of you for that.
这我为你骄傲
But if this punk ends up killin' somebody,
但如果这小子今后杀人了
well then, you gotta live with that, not me.
那你就得承受这一点 我不用
But you know that.
但你知道的
You didn't come all the way down here to talk about that.
你跑来不是为了讨论那件事
This isn't easy to say, but I...
这说出来不容易 但是
I think you might be the only one who's gonna believe me.
我觉得你可能是唯一会相信我的人
Something's going on, Dad,
我遇到点事 爸爸
and I think it's got somethin' to do with Sara Patrell.
我觉得跟莎拉·派崔尔有关系
Oh, boy.
天呐
You're actually out of your fuckin' mind.
你是真疯了
I'm beginning to wonder.
我也开始这么想了
Look, forget about what you did with that gangbanger.
别管那个黑帮小子的事了
Forget about what these guys might think of you.
别管他们怎么想你
If you bring this girl up, you start talkin' about her again,
你又提起这姑娘 又开始说她
they'll drag you into psych evaluation over the next six months.
他们会让你做六个月的精神鉴定
They'll run you off this force
他们会把你赶出警队
quicker than you could scrape dog shit off your shoe.
比你刮掉鞋底的狗屎还快
Let her go, Willy. Let her go.
忘了她吧 威尔 忘了她
Don't.
别
It's just in your head. Don't answer it.
那是你的幻想 别接
Hello?
喂
Oh, my God, it worked!
天呐 打通了
I found you finally. Amanita?
我可算找到你了 阿曼妮塔
I knew they had you on 18, so I tried every room.
我知道你在18层 我打了每个房♥间
Oh, my God, where are-- Where are you?
天呐 你在哪
Here in the hospital. They wouldn't let me see you.
我在医院 他们不许我见你
There's a ton of security on your floor,
你那层有好多保安
but I knew Lola worked here
但我知道洛拉在这儿工作
and she gave me her code for the house phones.
她给了我她内部电♥话♥的员工码
Gotta be quick, Neets.
快点啊 尼茨
Listen, Nom, I saw your crazy bitch mother.
小诺 听我说 我见你疯婆娘老妈了
I don't know what she thinks she's doing here, but--
我不知道她为什么要来
It's not just her. There's this doctor.
不仅是她 还有个医生
Yeah, Metzger. He signed your papers.
嗯 麦茨格 他签了你的文件
He said that there's something wrong with my brain.
他说我脑子有问题
And Neets, bad things have been happening.
尼茨 我一直在出现问题
What things?
什么问题
I've been hearing things and feeling things and seeing things.
我总能听到幻音 感到幻感 看到幻象
Neets, I'm so scared.
尼茨 我好怕
It's gonna be OK. Something is going on.
没事的 这里面是有问题
I don't know what it is, but until we do,
我不知道是怎么回事 但我们搞清之前
I will burn this building down
我宁可烧了这医院
before I let anyone touch that beautiful brain.
也不会允许别人碰你美丽的头脑
God, I love you.
天呐 我好爱你
But what if he's right?
可如果他说对了呢
Metzger said that I wouldn't be able to tell the difference
麦茨格说我会无法分辨
between a hallucination and reality, and Neets,
幻象和现实 尼茨
I saw the guy from my dream,
我看到了我梦里那个男人
the one that I told you about.
我跟你说过的那个
He was at the parade and... and he was here my room.
游♥行♥时他也在 然后还来到我房♥里
Persian guy? Leather jacket?
波斯男 皮夹克
Did I tell you that? No.
是我跟你说的吗 不是
You were taking pictures before you fainted.
你昏倒前在照相
I got your phone here.
我拿着你的手♥机♥呢
Cameras don't hallucinate,
摄像机不会看到幻象
and that guy is staring right at you.
那人就盯着你呢
We gotta go. We gotta go now.
我们得走了 马上
I'm gonna get you outta here, Nomi.
我会救你出去的 诺米
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Hey, excuse me? I'm just having some trouble sleeping.
打扰 我最近睡眠不好
What kind of sleeping pills you guys sell?
你们这里都有什么安♥眠♥药♥
Somulex.
盐酸苯海拉明片剂
That's my drug, bro.
我也用这药 伙计
With a shot of bourbon, totally knocks me out.
配上一杯波本酒 完全昏睡不醒
But don't tell anyone I told you that, 'cause like,
可别跟人说是我说的
you're not supposed to take liquor with it.
因为按理说是不该跟酒混用的
But I totally dig the buzz.
但我就喜欢那感觉
And it gives me major fucked up dreams.
让我做特别疯狂的梦
Fucked up dreams I got plenty of.
疯狂的梦我做过不少
Sure.
好吧
We used to do these training courses,
我们上过培训课程
and they taught us that drugs are like shoes.
课上说药品就像鞋子
Everyone needs them, but they don't always fit.
人人都需要 但并不总是合适
Second aisle to the left.
左边第二个个架子上
Hello.
你好
My name is Jonas.
我叫乔纳斯
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You know what they told you,
你知道他们的说辞
and you know what your senses are telling you.
你也知道你感觉到了什么
The question is, Will, which of the two are you going to trust?
问题是 威尔 你要相信哪一个
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我叫什么
She told me. Who?
她告诉我的 谁
Angelica, the woman that gave birth to you,
安吉莉卡 生下你的女人
just before she took her life.
她随后便自杀了
She shot herself.
她吞枪了
We all experience many births and deaths during a life...
我们一生中都会出生死去很多次
but few know what it means to be reborn a sensate.
但很少有人知道重生为通感之人的滋味
A what? You have a migraine.
什么 你有偏头痛
You've had it since you saw her.
自从你看到她就开始了
It will last for several more days.
会再持续几天
When mine finally ended, I cried like a baby,
我的终于结束时 我哭得像个孩子
but that's just the beginning.
但那只是开始
You will start to feel strange things.
你会开始感觉到奇怪的东西
You will feel snow in the middle of the summer,
大夏天感到下雪
rain when there isn't a cloud in the sky.
万里无云却能感觉到雨
You'll feel anger and joy and pain.
你会感觉到愤怒 喜悦 痛苦
Pleasure without any reason.
毫无缘由 就感到快♥感♥
Excuse me. Excuse me. Do you see this guy?
抱歉 你能看到他吗
I don't have much time, Will.
我没多少时间了 威尔
There's a plane leaving in an hour and I have to be on it.
一小时后有架飞机 我得去赶上
No, you're not going anywhere.
不 你哪都别想去
There is a girl in San Francisco, Nomi Marks.
旧金山有个女孩 诺米·马克斯
She needs your help, just like Sara Patrell needed your help.
她需要你帮忙 就像莎拉·派崔尔曾经那样
I'm still a cop. I can't let you go.
我还是警♥察♥ 我不能放你走
I'm not the enemy, Will.
我不是你的敌人 威尔
Quite a few governments including this one says you are.
不少政♥府♥ 包括本国政♥府♥认为你是
I knew you're about to go for the gun
我知道你要去掏枪
strapped to your ankle, but by the time you do,
就绑在你脚踝上 但等你拿到
the fight will be over.
战斗就已经结束了
Not cool, man. Should I call the cops?
这可不好 要我报♥警♥吗
I am a cop.
我就是警♥察♥
Don't do this, Will. What the fuck?!
别这样 威尔 什么鬼
You've spent your life trying to understand what happened to you.
你这辈子一直想弄明白你是怎么了
If you don't let me go, you might never find out.
如果你不放我走 你可能永远无从得知了
Oh, my God, I'm losing my mind.
天呐 我要疯了
No, it's just expanding.
不 是你的大脑在扩展
Well done.
好样的
Yes, the connection flows both ways, which raises the question:
没错 联♥系♥是双向的 所以问题来了
If you're here, who's driving back there?
如果你在这里 那是谁在后面开车
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表