剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
She's no use to me in this condition.
她这副样子对我没用
If we're not careful, she could go into anaphylactic shock.
如果我们不小心 她可能会进入过敏性休克
You didn't expect this, did you?
这你没想到 是吧
Have you made a mistake?
你犯错误了吗
Wake her up, now.
马上把她弄醒
This place is huge.
这里好大
Know where she's being held? No.
知道她被关在哪里吗 不知道
Why not? I'm not the Wizard of Oz.
为什么 我又不是奥兹的巫师
I only have access to what's in their computer system
我只能黑入他们的电脑系统
and she's not in here.
而她不在上面
How do I find her? I'll find her.
那我怎么找到她 我会找到她的
Lito.
利托
Don't worry.
别担心
Do I know you? Yeah.
我认识你吗 嗯
We had sex.
我做过爱
It... That was... Very special.
那确实... 很特别
We're on a clock here, fellas.
时间紧迫 伙计们
Follow me.
跟我来
How will you find her? It's a secret.
你要怎么找到她 这是个秘密
I'm very good at secrets.
我很擅长保密
Oh, my God... what a day.
天呐 今天真够呛
What a day.
累死了
He can be difficult, can't he?
他真不好对付 是吧
You mean Dr. Ellison?
埃里森博士吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
He told me that I should pay attention to you because...
他叫我学学你
he says you are very good.
他说你很棒
He has a lot of respect for you.
他很尊敬你
Really?
是吗
I thought he was about to fire me.
我以为他要解雇我呢
Welcome to my daily life.
我每天都这样
I don't know how you could stand it.
真不知道你怎么受得了
Well... the work is important.
这工作很重要
Yeah, of course.
是啊
Once in a while, I get to meet someone who understands...
偶尔 我能遇见理解...
how hard this job is.
这份工作难处的人
Mm. Yeah, yeah. You know?
是啊 懂我意思吗
And who happens to be very...
而且她还...
very attractive.
很漂亮
I have to get back to work. Yeah.
我得回去工作了 嗯
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
What room was she in again?
她在哪个房♥间来着
Sixth floor, 620. Oh, yeah.
六楼 620 没错
Clever, Mr. Gorski.
真聪明 戈尔斯基先生
We don't know how he got clearance.
我们不知道他怎么拿到权限的
Ms. Marks, no doubt.
肯定是马克斯小姐
How's that exit strategy coming?
撤退计划怎么样了
We're going to need some help. Whose help?
我们需要帮助 谁的帮助
Mine.
我的
What can you do to help us without him knowing?
你要怎么帮我们 而不被他发现啊
In 12 minutes, an ambulance is going to arrive,
12分钟后 会有一辆救护车赶到
because someone who works here is on our side...
因为这里有个人 站在我们这边
and is right now pretending to have a heart attack.
现在正假装心脏病发
Where is Mr. Gorski?
戈尔斯基先生在哪
Sneaking away behind you.
在你身后偷偷溜走
Double the security around Ms. Gunnarsdóttir.
加倍格纳斯多特小姐身边的守卫
Sweep the facility. Done.
清查整栋大楼 是
I don't like games.
我不喜欢游戏
That's a pity. I love them.
真可惜 我可喜欢了
She's definitely on this floor. Got it.
她就在这层 知道了
The ambulance just arrived. Shit! Four guards.
救护车刚刚赶到 该死 四个守卫
Is that all?
就这些吗
Whispers knows where you are.
低语者知道你在哪
Give him a message.
给他捎个信
If he thinks he can stop us, he's going to need a lot more men.
如果他以为他能拦住我们 他该派更多人手
This area is off-limits.
这里是禁区
Riley.
莱丽
It's me.
是我
Will...
威尔
Are you real?
你是真的吗
Left. Go left.
左 往左走
I'm not gonna be able to carry her out of here.
我无法把她抱出去
We have to wake her up. How?
我们得叫醒她 怎么叫
I don't know.
我不知道
I do.
我知道
Set her down.
把她放下
Sugammadex is the only safe recovery agent for Rocuronium.
默沙东麻醉逆转药是唯一安全的罗库溴铵逆转药物
Combined with a little adrenaline...
再加上一点肾上腺素
This will be very violent, but it'll wake her.
效果很激烈 但能唤醒她
Will.
威尔
I'm here.
我在这儿
You shouldn't have come. Why?
你不该来 为什么
Because everyone around me dies.
因为我身边的人都会死掉
Now...
说
How are they planning on leaving?
他们打算怎么逃走
The ambulance.
救护车
Ambulance is parked in the garage.
救护车停在停车场里
Take the elevator.
坐电梯
No guns. I want them alive.
不许用枪 我要捉活的
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
Hello, Will.
你好啊 威尔
Oh, no.
糟糕
No one can leave this building. Stop!
不许离开大楼 站住
Shit.
该死
Keys. Keys, keys, keys, keys. There's no keys.
钥匙 没有钥匙
This is not a problem.
这不是问题
The Van Damn has been stolen many times...
拽车云顿被偷过很多次
and you learn many tricks... in order to steal it back.
所以为了把它偷回来 我学会不少小伎俩
OK.
好了
Easy.
很简单
Will, this is foolish.
威尔 这太傻了
I see and hear everything you see and hear.
你看到听到的一切 我都能感知到
Wherever you go, whatever you do, whatever you think...
不管你去哪 做什么 想什么
I will be with you.
我都会在你身边
Will... it's over. He's won. No.
威尔 结束了 他赢了 没有
You're afraid.
你在害怕
We're gonna get out of here.
我们会逃出去的
There is absolutely nowhere to hide.
根本无处可躲
How are you supposed to get away from a helicopter
只有一条长路 你要怎么
when there's just one long road?
躲开一架直升机啊
Oh, yeah, I got it. I got it!
太棒了 我有主意了
A weather map? Helicopters fly by sight.
天气地图 直升机靠目视驾驶
They're not good in fog or rain.
不能在大雾或大雨中飞行
The weather changes drastically with altitude, to lose these guys,
天气随高度增长改变很剧烈 要甩掉他们
all they gotta do is head here. Oh, my God, I love you!
他们只需要去那上面 天呐 我爱你
Will, up ahead there's a road to the left. Take it.
威尔 前面有条往左的路 走那里
Will?
威尔
Enough.
够了
I know you.
我了解你
You are a police officer.
你是个警♥察♥
You are sworn to protect people.
你发誓保护人♥民♥
It's in your blood.
这是你的天性
It's in your heart.
是你的心性
I know you won't kill us all.
我知道你不会杀了我们所有人
You can't do it.
你做不到
Maybe I can't...
或许我是做不到
but I know who can.
但我知道谁做得到
Pull up!
拉高
Oh, no. What?
不 怎么了
We can't go this way. Why not?
我们不能走这里 为什么
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表