剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Oh. Of course. How?
当然了 怎么帮你了
I asked him to stop my wedding, and he did.
我请求他阻止婚礼 他做到了
You think he stopped your wedding?
你觉得是他阻止了婚礼
Do you have a better explanation?
不然你有更好的解释吗
So you think our connection... is a kind of miracle?
所以你认为我们的这种联♥系♥ 是奇迹吗
If I were trying to describe this feeling...
要是让我描述这种感觉...
the sensation of experiencing the warmth of the sun,
一边沐浴在温暖阳光中
the smell of jasmine and marigold...
闻着茉莉花和金盏花的芳香
while at the same time being
与此同时
soaked by a downpour at an outdoor café...
还在露天咖啡店里淋雨
the taste of strong coffee still in my mouth...
咖啡的甘醇还留在嘴边
I would say that the word
我得说
"Miracle" sounds particularly appropriate.
"奇迹"这个词尤其恰当
Wouldn't you?
你不这么觉得吗
You slept well?
睡得好吗
Best sleep I had in a long time.
很久以来最好的一觉了
I made pancakes. Yeah?
我做了煎饼 是吗
That boy is one of them.
那个男孩是他们的人
He's from Jaluo, the same as his father.
和他父亲一样 来自哈罗
His father is dead.
他父亲已经死了
Wh-- Where do you want us to go? Where can we go?
你让我们去哪儿 我们能去哪儿
Send him back then.
那就送他回去
But he's my son.
可他是我儿子
He belongs with his own people.
他应该和自己的族人在一起
It is best for everyone.
这是为大家好
Shiro! Please don't do this. Let her go.
希罗 求你别这样 让她走
God damn you.
上帝诅咒你
God damn your tribes and your bad blood!
诅咒你的部落和败坏的血统
You can all go to hell.
你们都下地狱吧
During your time of stay,
在你服刑期间
you will complete female vocational training.
你要完成女性职业训练
Can you sew, Prisoner 773?
你会缝纫吗 773号♥犯人
No. Did your mother neglect you?
不会 你妈妈都不管教你吗
My mother died.
我妈死了
You are very lucky, 773.
你很幸运 773号♥
Here, you'll receive training.
在这你会得到训练
Who will be her teacher?
谁来教她
Volunteer?
有自愿的吗
Or I will assign one.
否则我就指派了
Pardon, ma'am.
报告长官
I will be her teacher.
我来教她
773, move to this table.
773号♥ 你用这个工作台
You know the rules. Yes, thank you.
你懂规矩 是的 谢谢
You didn't have to help me.
你不用帮我的
I know.
我知道
Smells so good, Papa.
好香啊 爸爸
You're not having one? No, I ate hours ago.
你不来一个吗 不了 我吃过了
I wanted you to wake up smelling them,
我本想让你闻着它的香味醒来
but you must have been really tired.
但你肯定累坏了
I've been watching you on the Internet.
我一直在网上关注你
You've had a lot of shows. Doing well.
你参加过很多表演 你很出色
Oh, it's nothing, just playing records for drunk people trying to get laid.
那没什么 只是放放专辑让醉鬼们勾搭打炮
Playing Beethoven's the same, you know.
放贝多芬的曲子效果也是一样
The people are mostly too old
那帮人基本都老到
and tired to bother with the getting laid part.
不屑于找人打炮了
You make music, Riley,
你在创作音乐 莱丽
and for a moment, people forget the troubles in their lives.
在你表演的时候 人们忘记了生活中的烦恼
It's no small thing. I'm very proud of you.
这不是不值一提的小事 我为你骄傲
Thanks, papa.
谢谢 爸爸
I have to get to rehearsal.
我得去排练了
If you need to go out, Sven is next door,
要是你要出去 斯文就在隔壁
and he can drive you anywhere.
你想去哪儿他都可以送你
I thought he would be out on his boat.
我以为他会乘船出海呢
He heard you were coming, dropped everything.
他听说你要回来 事情推掉了
I told Sven I don't care if anybody shows up tomorrow,
我告诉斯文明天来不来人都无所谓
as long as my daughter's there.
只要我女儿在就好
I'll see you, honey. Bye-bye.
明天见 亲爱的
Bye, sweetheart. Bye, Papa.
再见 宝贝 再见 爸爸
You should not have come back.
你不该回来
I was always afraid as a child.
我小时候总是很害怕
I couldn't sleep if the light was off or if it was too quiet.
要是关了灯或者太安静 我就睡不着
I don't like the quiet.
我不喜欢安静
I used to fall asleep in my father's restaurant.
过去我总在爸爸的餐厅里睡着
I've always hated being alone.
我也一直讨厌孤独
It's one of the reasons why I love the festival.
这也是我喜欢节日庆典的原因之一
Mommy!
妈妈
Papa!
爸爸
Mommy!
妈妈
Papa!
爸爸
Come! This way! Come!
快来 这边 快来
Do you like this? Come on, here! Yes!
喜欢吗 来这里 喜欢
Do you want to see what he sees?
想看看他眼里的世界吗
What who sees?
谁眼里的世界
Ganesha.
象神
Come, come.
这边 快来
Look there!
看那边
It made me a believer.
那场景让我成了信徒
But you're a scientist.
但你是一名科学家
I am.
没错
My love for science doesn't preclude my faith.
我对科学的热爱无法阻止我的信仰
For me, science is another language we use
对我来说 科学就是用另一种语言
to talk about the same miracles that faith talks about.
来阐述信仰所阐述的同一个奇迹
But... one language makes sense, one doesn't.
但是 一种有道理 另一种解释不清
Sense? What, like quantum physics?
科学 比如量子物理学吗
Like a particle that can be here and not here?
比如一颗微粒能不能存在吗
Or sense like gravity?
比如地心引力吗
A force that no one knows why exists.
无人知晓为何存在的力
Only that if it didn't exist...
如果它不存在
if there wasn't this mysterious attraction...
如果没有这种神秘的吸引力
this pull between objects...
物体之间的引力
then none of this would exist either.
那这一切就都不复存在
Thank God for gravity.
感谢地心引力
Exactly.
没错
Hey, Wolfie. Where the fuck are you?
沃夫 你♥他♥妈♥跑哪去了
What?
怎么了
I heard from Abraham. And?
我刚收到亚伯拉罕的消息 怎么了
He'll take the rest of the diamonds.
他要收走剩下所有的钻石
When?
什么时候
I don't know, but we're going to be fucking rich!
我也不知道 但我们马上就要富得流油了
Hey! This is great fucking news! It is.
这可真♥他♥妈♥是个好消息 没错
So why do you look like someone took a piss in your beer?
那你怎么看起来像是有人往你啤酒里尿尿了
I've been thinking I want to get out of Berlin for a little while.
我一直在想 我打算暂时离开柏林一阵
I need to take a trip.
我想出去旅行
Where?
去哪
India.
印度
No, go around to the other side,
不 绕到另一边
or the thread will break again.
不然线又要断了
She's coming.
她要来了
See you outside, bitch.
外面见 婊♥子♥
Or not.
或者不见
Does this happen often?
这种事经常发生吗
Only when the sun is out.
只有出太阳的时候会这样
Don't get into any trouble, Diana Prince.
别惹麻烦 戴安娜公主
Mr. Kabaka wants to see you.
卡巴卡先生想要见你
Dad's here?
爸爸来了吗
Dad, you came to pick me up!
爸爸 你来接我了呀
How could I leave you alone on your birthday?
我怎么能让你一个人过生日呢
I know you're just pretending to forget.
我就知道你是假装忘记了
Happy birthday. You could have told me.
生日快乐 你怎么不早告诉我
You know I like my secrets.
你知道我喜欢保守秘密
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表