剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Cramps, diarrhea, pain. Mostly pain.
抽筋 腹泻 疼痛 主要是疼痛
She needs Lortab, Norco. But this is very expensive.
她需要洛泰布 耐而可 但这些都很贵
Cheaper to let her die.
还是让她死了算了
Fuck Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, relax.
去你的 等等 别激动
Hey. No, relax. Easy, easy.
别激动 冷静点
Wait, wait, wait, wait, some of his jokes.
等等 他只是开玩笑的
Just relax. Relax!
别激动 冷静
How much for the Norco?
耐而可多少钱
Twentyfive. What?
两千五 什么
Gorgo's got it online for half that price.
乔乔网上弄来的只要一半的价钱
Let's go. Hey, hey. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
走吧 等等 等等
Tenfifty. Sixfifty.
一千五 六百五
Are you trying to fuck with me? Fuck, Mr. Fuck Off?
你是逗我玩吗 去你的 滚蛋先生
OK, nine. Eight.
好吧 九百 八百
Deal.
成交
My money.
钱给我
Why don't you pick it up yourself and uh... fuck off?
不如你自己捡起来然后...滚蛋
Should try what I did when me and my ex broke up.
你该学学我当时跟前男友分手后是怎么干的
I snuck into our flat and put super glue on the toilet seat.
我溜进我们的公♥寓♥然后在马桶上涂了一层强力胶
Firemen had to come and cut him away from the loo.
最后得让消防员出动才把他从马桶上切了下来
Fucking cunt hobbled to the emergency room
那操蛋家伙跳着进了急救室
with half the dunny hanging off his ass.
屁♥股♥上还粘着半圈马桶坐垫
Don't mind Bambie, Riley. She can be a bit forward.
别在意斑比 莱丽 她说话比较直接
I actually think she's got a touch of Asperger's.
有时我真觉得她得了艾斯伯格综合症
Asperger's?
艾斯伯格综合症
I don't have Asperger's.
我才没有艾斯伯格综合症
I'm fuckin' Australian.
我他妈是澳大利亚人
Whose side are you on? He threw her out on the street.
你到底是哪边的 他可是害她流落街头
Look, I never fancied ol' Jacko.
我一直不喜欢杰克斯
He was a dickhead. You do deserve better.
那家伙是个混♥蛋♥ 你应该找个更好的
Tino! Tino, please!
蒂诺 蒂诺 求求你
Don't do this! Please.
别这么做 求你了
Please, don't go in there. I must.
求你了 别进去 我必须这么做
Please, I beg of I must.
别这样 我求求你... 我必须这么做
My destiny is a bullet.
我的命运就是一颗子弹
The one I put in him or the one...
不是我射中他
...he puts in me.
就是他射中我
And that's a cut!
收工
Eh! Very nice! Yes!
真好 太棒了
Lito, beautiful.
利托 演得太好了
Thank you very much, eh? OK.
非常感谢 好了
Are you sure you got it? Yes.
你确定这样可以了吗 是的
Can I do one more, please?
我可以再来一次吗 求你了
I was thinking, should I
我在想 我是不是
be playing here that she's gonna betray me?
该演出她即将背叛我的感觉
No, you don't know. How could you know?
不 你不知道 你怎么可能知道
Listen, listen... I know.
听着 我知道
I think my character might feel it.
我想我的角色能感觉出来
The audience doesn't know.
但观众不知道
The audience is with you. They are you.
观众是与你一体的 他们就是你
When you know, they know.
当你知道的时候 他们才会知道
But I do know.
但我知道
Know what, love?
知道什么 亲爱的
Nothing.
没什么
You gotta go through that door.
你必须走进那扇门
There's nowhere else for you to go.
除此之外 你无处可去
Now, walk with me. There's someone you need to meet.
跟我来 有个人你得见见
Um, welcome to my humble abode. El palacio el Shugsio.
欢迎来到寒舍 夏格斯宫殿
So, Lito, this is Mr. Flores.
利托 这是佛洛雷斯先生
Please... call me Joaquin.
叫我杰奎因就好
Joaquin?
杰奎因
How do you guys know each other?
你们是怎么认识的
I'm a really good friend of Mr. Moreno.
我是莫雷诺先生的好友
You know, the guy who signs our checks?
你知道吧 就是他给我们发工资
He wants to take you out to lunch.
他想邀你共进午餐
Between us, he's a big fan.
别告诉其他人 他可是你的超级影迷
I've watched The Passion of the Sinner a thousand times.
《激♥情♥罪者》我都看了有一千遍了
And if it's on, I always watch it till the end.
如果电视上播了 我一定会看完
You're my hero.
你是我的英雄
Do you know what Mitchie said about you?
知道米其是怎么评价你的吗
He says, "Shugs, there's two reasons to go to Iceland:
他说"夏格斯 去冰岛有两个理由
the aurora borealis, and Riley Blue.
极光 还有莱丽·布鲁
One is a natural phenomenon so beautiful it will blow your mind,
一个是美丽得让人窒息 浑然天成的奇观
and the other is just some pretty lights in the sky."
而另一个不过是天上的漂亮光线罢了"
Thanks, Shugs.
谢谢你 夏格斯
You're from Iceland?
你是冰岛人吗
Do you miss it?
你想家吗
I miss my dad.
我想我父亲
He's a pianist.
他是名琴师
I miss listening to him practice.
我怀念他练习的琴声
Mm. My dad was a drunk,
我父亲是个酒鬼
and I miss the way we'd find
我怀念每天早上
him sleeping in a different place every morning.
都能发现他睡在不同地方的日子
Chip off the old block, this one.
还真是有其父必有其子
What else?
还有呢
I miss the winter.
我怀念那里的冬天
Just so quiet and still...
那么安宁 寂静
you can hear your own heart beat.
你可以听到自己的心跳
I'd go balmy in so much darkness.
那么长的黑夜我一定会发疯的
Actually, most Icelanders
事实上 大多数冰岛人
go crazy in the spring when the sun comes back.
反而在春天太阳重现的时候发疯
I know so many people who tried to kill themselves in the spring.
我认识许多人都曾在春天试图自杀
That when you tried?
你也是那是尝试的吗
Sorry, love. Australian.
抱歉 亲爱的 我是澳大利亚人
Hey, Riles... look.
小莱 听着
Every time I wake up in hospital
每次我在医院醒来
and someone tells me I'm lucky to be alive,
别人跟我说我还能活着就是万幸的时候
I get another one.
我都会加一道纹身
Riley, anyone watching what really goes on in this world,
莱丽 任何真正看清这个世界的人
how fucked up it all is...
知道它有多么丑恶
like... checking out, temporarily, permanently...
逃离它 不管是暂时的还是永久的
my darling, it is the only choice that makes any sense.
亲爱的 这是唯一理智的选择
I'll walk.
我走过去吧
What you actors do,
你们演员
playing all those different people, is amazing.
可以饰演这么多不同的角色 太厉害了
Actors are just good liars, Joaquin.
演员只是比较擅长说谎罢了 杰奎因
One of my favorite scenes
我最喜欢的
was that one where you killed your father when he's sleeping.
就是你杀死睡梦中的父亲那一幕
Our Father Who Art in Hell.
《身处地狱的父亲》
Exactly. That one.
没错 就是那个
You walked up to him, cover his mouth,
你走向他 捂住他的嘴
and you say, "No more lies."
你说 "我不想再听谎言了"
And then you drag the knife through his throat.
然后用刀划过了他的喉咙
Wow! How did you do that?
太厉害了 你是怎么做到的
What do you mean?
什么意思
It's a prosthetic.
只是道具罢了
It's a fake neck that gets cut.
我割的是假脖子
I love it. Really, I love it.
我喜欢 真的 太喜欢了
But listen, you cannot kill a man like that.
但听着 那样可杀不死人
If you want to do it right,
如果你真想这么做
you aim here...
你对准这里
for the jugular. Huh?
直击要害 知道吗
Otherwise, you have to hack through the windpipe,
不然你就得割断气管
then the neck bone, and things can get really, really, messy.
然后是颈骨 这样场面就会很混乱
A lot of thrashing around till they drown in their own blood.
那人会拼命乱动 直到流干最后一滴血
Something of an expert, then?
看来你是专家了
It's more like a hobby.
应该说是爱好
Look...
听着
you know why I'm here, don't you?
你知道我为什么来 对吧
You're fucking the love of my life.
你干了我的挚爱
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表