剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Hey! Stop!
站住
Boy, you better stop!
小子 你最好站住
I fuckin' hate this shit!
我最讨厌这种破事了
Fuck! Get up, get up! Go, go, go!
操 起来 起来 快走
Kick me. What?
踢我 什么
Kick me.
踢我
Y'all smell pork?
你们闻到猪肉味了吗
You in the wrong 'hood, po-po.
你们来错地方了 条子
Get yo' bacon-smellin' ass on.
夹着尾巴快逃吧
You motherfuckers on a coffee break?
你们这群狗♥娘♥养♥的在喝咖啡歇息呢
Yeah, with yo' mama.
是啊 跟你妈一起
All right. What's wrong with this nig? Byebye!
这黑鬼有什么毛病 拜拜
OK, we're gonna have some fun.
好了 我们来找点乐子
Fucking cut! How was it?
卡了个卡 怎么样
I've got a hard-on that's gonna last all week!
我要勃起整整一周不软了
Oh, so natural, so real!
演得如此自然 如此真实
Bravo! Bravo! Yes, yes, yes!
太棒了 真棒 好 好 好
I'm sorry. Fuck!
抱歉 操
I apologize. I'm sorry, man.
我道歉 抱歉 哥们
That's in the movie. Yeah?
这条用了 是吗
That's in the movie, Lito! It's in the movie?
就用这条了 利托 就用这条了
Yes! Come on! Thank you.
对 棒 谢谢
Nairobi.
内罗毕
Seoul.
首尔
You speak Korean? Do you speak Swahili?
你会说韩语吗 你会说斯瓦西里语吗
Then how are we understanding each other?
那我们是怎么互相听懂的
I don't know.
我不知道
You are the spirit of Jean-Claude.
你是尚格·云顿的灵魂
I felt your spirit in me.
我感受到了你的灵魂
You are a very good fighter.
你是个非常优秀的战士
You don't know anything about me.
你根本不了解我
I don't know how, but I know your name is Sun.
我也不知道怎么回事 但我知道你叫善
You have a difficult decision to make.
你面临着一个艰难的决定
Stop. This cannot be real.
别说了 这不可能是真的
What is real is I might have died if it wasn't for you.
要没有你帮忙 我可能已经死了
I don't understand this.
我不明白这一切
So if you do not mind, I prefer to assume you're a hallucination.
如果你不介意 我更愿意相信你是幻觉
I take no offense.
没关系的
Since that is resolved, I would like to continue my walk.
既然问题解决了 我想继续走路
Please.
请便吧
Alone. Of course.
自己走 当然
You're still here. I'm sorry.
但你还在这里 抱歉
I don't know how I came here or how I go back.
我不知道我是怎么来的 也不知道怎么回去
Perhaps there is something in me
也许我这儿有什么东西在召唤
that calls or something in you that calls.
或者是你那儿有什么东西在召唤
I'm not calling you or anyone else.
我没召唤你 也没召唤任何人
Perhaps that is the problem.
也许这就是问题所在
Are you in trouble?
你碰到麻烦事了吗
No. But tomorrow I might be.
没有 但明天就说不定了
I know this choice.
我了解这种选择
It's like having two different lives.
就好像同时过着两种不同的生活一样
One will be very dangerous for me.
一种会给我带来危险
The other, very bad for my mother.
另一种对我母亲非常不利
My question is, am I the person
我的问题是 我是不是
who wants to see my brother punished,
想看到我弟弟接受惩罚
who wants to watch the business my father built be destroyed?
想看着我父亲创立的事业毁于一旦
Or am I the person who wants to save them,
还是我想拯救他们
who will go to prison for them,
替他们坐牢
even though they have been cruel to me for my entire life?
即便他们一直对我非常残忍♥
You are afraid.
你害怕了
I feel it for my mother every day.
我每天都为我母亲感到害怕
I promised I would take care of her.
我保证我会好好照顾她
Everything will be all right...
一切都会没事的
I must keep that promise.
我必须信守诺言
I must keep it, no matter what.
无论如何 我必须信守
I promised my mother I would protect my family.
我向我妈妈保证 我会保护我的家人
It was the last thing I said to her before she died.
那是她去世之前 我对她说的最后一件事
If I break it Then your last words become a lie.
如果我食言 那你最后的话就会变成谎言
Once, when I was eight...
当我八岁的时候
my father's enemies came to our house.
我父亲的仇人来到我家
They had big machetes, like this.
他们拿着大砍刀 这么长
My mother had a knife, like this.
我妈妈拿着刀 这么短
They wanted revenge for what my father's tribe had done.
因我父亲部落的所作所为 他们来复仇
They wanted me.
他们想要的是我
My father was gone. She was alone.
我父亲那时不在 她一个人
But... she put me behind her,
但她让我躲在她身后
and she faced these men.
独自面对那些人
They knew they could kill her.
他们知道可以杀了她
But they also looked her in the eyes and knew
但他们直视她的眼睛
she would take at least one of them with her.
就知道她起码会拉他们一个人垫背
And they left.
所以他们离开了
Because none of them wanted to be that one.
因为他们没人想当垫背的那个
Who can say if it is we who make the choice,
谁能说得清是我们做出选择
or the choice that makes us?
还是选择塑造我们
...The ceremony. The last thing we would...
...婚礼 最后一件我们...
The color's really looking nice on her.
她穿这个颜色确实很好看
Think it shows the right... Where did you have it made?
正好显示出... 你在哪做的
The same tailor we normally use?
就是那位我们平时雇的裁缝吗
I had no idea how heavy it all would be.
我不知道这堆东西这么重
I hope I don't collapse in the middle of the circle.
我希望我不会在圆圈中间垮掉
Priya!
普利亚
Priya, I don't want to pressure anyone, but--
普利亚 我不想催你们 但
Sanyam, please! All right, all right. Take your time.
桑亚 别催好吗 好好 你们慢慢来
I take the first of seven steps with you, my husband-to-be...
我和你走七步中的第一步 我未来的丈夫
that we may cherish each other
愿我们珍惜彼此
and promise that we will grow together...
并且发誓会让我们的
in mental and spiritual strength.
智慧和灵魂共同成长
I take the fourth of the seven steps with you...
我和你走七步中的第四步...
I take the fifth of seven steps with you, my husband-to-be,
我和你走七步中的第五步 我未来的丈夫
and promise love and obedience in all things.
我发誓在一切事情上都爱你 遵从你
I take the sixth of the seven steps with you, my wife-to-be...
我和你走七步中的第六步 我未来的妻子
with the promise of everlasting companionship.
我发誓会陪你到永远
We shall share love.
我们将分享爱
Share the same tastes.
分享爱好
Share the same food.
分享食物
The final vow, the final step,
最后一句誓言 最后一步
is yours, my love.
属于你 亲爱的
Let us make a vow together to share our strengths.
我们一起发誓 分享我们的力量
We shall be of one mind.
我们将永结同心
We shall observe these vows together.
我们将共同信守誓言
Come thou, as I take the last of seven steps with you and--
我们一起走七步中的最后一步...
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底在干什么
You're not in love with him.
你根本不爱他
Kala? Kala?
卡拉 卡拉
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表