剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
He frequently talked to the
他经常和媒体谈到
press about corruption in the police force.
警♥察♥内部的腐♥败♥问题
Do you think I had My father had no business being there.
你觉得我... 我父亲没理由去那里
He had so many death threats, that going to the temple
他收到过很多死亡威胁 自己去寺庙
was just asking for trouble.
就是自找麻烦
You did nothing wrong, Kala.
你没做错什么 卡拉
You know there's a line in your film, The Passion of the Sinner,
你的电影《激♥情♥罪者》中有一句台词
that always makes me think of this museum.
总是让我想到这家美术馆
"My heart is not a clock."
"我的心不是钟表"
Yeah.
是的
My character was always late.
我演的角色老是迟到
Beautiful line... made sublime by your performance.
台词很美 通过你的演技得到了升华
An apology... that is also an anthem.
这是道歉 也是一首赞歌♥
Look... love is not something we wind up,
我们没法给爱上发条
something we set or control.
没法控制
Love... is just like art.
爱...就像一件艺术品
A force that comes into our lives without any...
就像闯入我们生命中的一股力量
rules, expectations or limitations, and...
没有规矩 没有期待 没有限制
and every time I hear that line,
我每次听到那句台词
I am reminded that... love, like art...
我都会想到 爱 就像艺术
must always be free.
必须永远是自♥由♥的
You're Lito.
你是利托
You're Nomi.
你是诺米
This really isn't a good time for me.
现在对我来说真的不是时候
It's not really a good time for me either.
对我来说也不是时候
Why are you here then?
那你为什么来这里
I don't know.
我不知道
I was almost killed.
我差点被杀了
I didn't know where to go, so I went home.
我不知道该去哪 于是就回家了
I was worried about Amanita...
我很担心阿曼妮塔...
and missing the life that we used to have,
也很想念我们过去的日子
and I was wondering if I was ever gonna get it back.
我在想我还能不能回到过去的时光
And the next thing I knew, I was here.
然后我就突然来到了这里
What is this place?
这里是哪里
It's the Diego Rivera Museum.
这里是迭戈·里维拉美术馆
The painter?
那个画家吗
Yeah.
是的
He was married to Frida Kahlo, right?
他娶了弗里达·卡罗 是吗
Yes.
是的
The day she died, he said, was the worst day of his life...
她死的那天 他说那是他生命中最糟糕的一天
because he realized too late that
因为他明白得太迟了
the best thing about his life...
他生命中最精彩的部分
was his love for her.
就是他对她的爱
You have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友吗
Not anymore.
现在没有了
What happened?
怎么了
I got scared.
我怕了
I play heroes all the time, but in real life, I'm a coward.
我一直扮演英雄 但现实中 我是个懦夫
Attention. 773?
注意 773号♥
You have a visitor.
有人探视
Thank you.
谢谢
I have not slept... since you came here.
自从你入狱以后 我就没睡过觉
I've never slept so well.
我从来没睡得这么好过
I am not a good person. Father, you owe me nothing.
我不是什么好人 父亲 你不欠我的
I am not a good person...
我不是什么好人
but when your mother was alive... I was a better person.
但你母亲还在世时 我比现在好多了
She made me better.
她让我成为了一个更好的人
When she died... I thought that part of me died with her.
她死后 我觉得我心中的光明随着她死去了
But it didn't.
但其实没有
It is right here.
光明就在这里
My company, my wealth,
我的公♥司♥ 我的资产
even my reputation...
甚至是我的名誉
is meaningless without my daughter.
没有我女儿 就什么都不是
I am going to tell the truth.
我准备说出真♥相♥
Hernando brought me here on our first date.
我们第一次约会时赫南多就带我来了这里
He said this is the only place in Mexico City
他说墨西哥城中只有这里才能让你
where you can really experience... Diego Rivera.
真正体会到迭戈·里维拉的魅力
These are studies done for a painting
这些作品本来是
that was originally commissioned by John D. Rockefeller
他为约翰·洛克菲勒在纽约
for his new center in New York.
新建造的中心而绘
Diego changed the original design
迭戈改变了原本的设计
and added Lenin, united with workers.
加入了列♥宁♥和其他工人联合的画面
Rockefeller told him to repaint it.
洛克菲勒要他重新画
Diego refused... so Rockefeller had it destroyed.
迭戈拒绝了 于是洛克菲勒就毁掉了原作
Years later, Diego repainted it here in Mexico...
多年后 迭戈在墨西哥重新画了一份...
where he thought the painting would live free.
他觉得画作应该自♥由♥地在这里存活
But... Sadly, the actual painting
但是 可惜的是 那份原作
has been reduced to nothing but a whore pimped out
被墨西哥银行和宫殿那边贬低为
by the Bank of Mexico and the Palacio.
出去卖♥♥的妓♥女♥
It is... controlled by censors
那些审查的人员
who treat it exactly like Rockefeller treated it.
就像洛克菲勒一样对待这件艺术品
Diego would be ashamed of it.
迭戈会为此感到惭愧
Nothing about it is free.
画作毫无自♥由♥可言了
All afternoon, he was telling me stories about the art in here.
他和我在这说了一下午这里的艺术品
Hernando can talk about football, about wrestling,
赫南多能聊足球 聊摔跤
about paintings, with such a passionate love.
聊绘画 他对一切都充满激♥情♥
"You fuck with art," He says, "You'll get fucked by art."
他说 "你敢乱搞艺术 艺术就会搞垮你"
You see that sketch? That one?
你看到那幅素描了吗 那一幅
That's syphilis.
那是梅毒
He painted it over the head of Rockefeller's father...
他画在了洛克菲勒父亲的脸上
drinking with a dance hall girl.
他在跟一名舞♥女♥喝酒
That's why I love it here.
所以我才喜欢来这里
Here...
在这里
you can feel the wild and reckless heart...
你可以感受到一位墨西哥艺术家
of a Mexican artist...
那放荡不羁的心...
still beating.
仍在跳动
I was here listening to him for hours,
我曾经在这听他说上好几个小时
and... and I couldn't take it anymore.
然后...然后我实在受不了了
Our first kiss was over there... in the bathroom.
我们的初吻就发生在那边的厕所里
It was for me a religious experience.
那对我来说简直是种宗教仪式般的经历
I went to my knees.
我跪在地上
And took him into my mouth like...
把他含在嘴里 就像...
I was taking Holy Communion.
我是在享用圣餐
That kind of kiss... changes you.
那种吻 会改变你
I told Hernando from the beginning, I...
我一开始就告诉赫南多 我...
I told him how it had to be.
我告诉过他我们必须怎么样
What went wrong?
出什么问题了
I did.
是我
I'm afraid I will lose everything... that I've worked for.
我怕我会失去...我努力得来的一切
I know how that feels.
我懂这种感觉
But at a certain point,
但是从某种意义上来说
I realized there's a huge difference between
我觉得在为之努力和为之而活
what we work for and what we live for.
之间有很大的区别
My whole life, all I wanted to be was an actor.
我这辈子一心想成为一名演员
But you can't be an actor and get the parts I want... and be gay.
但要想演你想演的 你就不能出柜
I love dolls.
我喜欢洋娃娃
My father could never forgive me for that.
但我父亲永远不能原谅我这一点
When I was eight years old, my father made me join a swim club.
我八岁时 他逼我参加游泳俱乐部
He'd been on the same club and...
他也参加过那个俱乐部
he said that the things that he learned in that locker room
他说就是因为在那个更衣室里学到的东西
were the things that made him the man that he is today.
才让他成长为今天的他
I hated that locker room.
我恨那个更衣室
At that age, I was really uncomfortable with my body.
那个年龄的我对自己的身体感觉很不自在
I didn't like to be naked, especially in front of other boys.
我不喜欢裸♥露♥身体 特别是在一大群男孩面前
But you had to take a shower before you could go in the pool,
但你必须冲个澡才能进泳池
so I would do it, but I would wear my suit and a T shirt.
所以我还是会洗澡 但是会穿着泳衣和短袖
And the boys would tease me, but I would try to hurry and...
那些男孩就会嘲弄我 我就很想洗快点...
ignore them, and it-- it worked for a while.
无视他们 一开始还有用
And then one day it didn't.
然后有一天突然不起作用了
I don't know how it started,
我不知道是怎么开始的
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表