剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Hang on. Riley! Hey!
等一下 莱丽
Me and Nocker have been waitin' for you.
我和诺克一直在等你
Sorry. I thought you'd gone already.
抱歉 我还以为你们早就走了
Nyx has invited us up to his place.
尼克斯邀请我们去他那边玩
Oh, look, maybe tomorrow, OK?
明天行吗
Riles, this is important.
小莱 这事很重要
Look, this headache is killing me.
我真的要头痛死了
Tomorrow, OK?
明天好吗
OK...
好吧
The stuff that he's talking about, that is exactly what you need.
他说的东西 正是你需要的
Hi! Remember your first brownie?
你好 记得你吃的第一块布朗尼吗
Our first Pride.
我们的第一次游♥行♥
Your lips... are so... amazing.
你的唇...真是...太美妙了
My God, we were so high.
天哪 我们当时真是嗨啊
Oh, my God, we were.
天哪 谁说不是
Need some delicious, nutritious stuff? Um...
要来点美味有营养的东西吗 这个...
Maybe this is what you need.
或许你刚好需要
Yeah. OK, OK, we'll take one.
是啊 好好 我们来一块
Yeah. All right.
好的
Go for it. How much?
来吧 多少钱
You'll never be the same again.
你们会因此而改变
OK, OK. OK, OK. Thank you very much.
好好好 非常感谢
Happy journey.
旅行愉快
Happy Pride! Happy Pride!
游♥行♥快乐 游♥行♥快乐
Bye!
拜拜
But you know what I remember best about that day?
你知道那天让我印象最深的是什么吗
Hey, y'all, this is the one I've been talking about.
大家好 这就是我说起过的那个人
Wait, I know you. You're the tranny that blogs about politics.
我认识你 你是发政♥治♥类博客的那个变性人
I totally disagree with what you said about dropping LGBT.
关于模糊同性恋双性恋变性者的观点我坚决反对
Hey, come on, relax. It's a party.
放松好吗 这是个派对
We fought hard for that recognition.
为了得到认可我们付出了很多
I just thought that the distinctions were separating us.
我只是觉得加以区分会分散我们的群体
Bullshit. Just another colonizing male
扯淡 不过是另一个变性男人
trying to take up any space left to women.
想侵占女性仅有的空间罢了
Sam, say one more thing about my girlfriend
山姆 你再这么说我女朋友
and I will colonize your face with my fist.
我就让你尝尝我的拳头
Oh, yeah? I'm gonna go.
是吗 我先走了
Oh, please. She's a loud-mouth Berkeley bitch.
别走 她就是个大嘴巴的贱♥人♥
Fuck you. Fuck you!
去死 你去死
Hey, No-- Nomi!
不要走 诺米
Wait! Honey, what is it?
等一下 怎么了亲爱的
You never cry at stuff like that.
你以前从不会因为这种事哭的
I'm not crying because of her.
我哭不是因为她
Then what?
那是为什么
I'm crying because no one's ever defended me before.
我哭是因为从没人像你一样维护我
That's the day I knew I'd always love you.
就是从那天起我知道我会永远爱你
My Lord Ganesha.
象头神
I hope you like this modak.
希望你喜欢我的贡品
I made it especially for you.
我特地为您制♥作♥的
I put peanuts on top.
在上面放了花生
I mean, of course, these gifts
当然 我为您献上贡品
come without any attachments or obligations.
并不是有求于您
I am trying to become a better person.
我只想做一个更优秀的人
I know I am not important enough to deserve your attention
我知道自己微不足道 不足以引起您的重视
when there are so many terrible things wrong in this world.
世上还有那么多不平不正之事等您照拂
I can't tell you how bad I feel even being here,
我单单是来这里就很过意不去了
because I know I shouldn't be asking you this.
因为我知道不该问您
But I have no one else to turn to.
但是我没有别人可以求助了
OK, um... this weekend,
就在这周末
I am to marry a very important man,
我要嫁给一个很重要的人
who you probably know, Rajan Rasal.
您可能知道他 拉詹·拉赛
Um, he is the son of the owner
他是我工作的
of the pharmaceutical company where I work.
制药公♥司♥老板的儿子
He's very smart and very handsome,
他为人聪明 而且英俊
and all the women at the company want desperately to marry him,
公♥司♥所有女人都疯了似的想嫁给他
but he never took an interest in anyone...
但他对她们都不感兴趣
except me.
只对我感兴趣
I should tell you, I have never seen my parents so full of joy
不得不说 他去求婚时 我父母
as when they received his proposal.
生平第一次那么高兴
I mean, I thought they were excited
我以为我大学毕业拿到文凭时
when I received my degree from university.
他们就很高兴了
Maybe you saw my dad, like, dancing around the house.
您或许看到我爸爸高兴地手舞足蹈了
How could I say no?
这样我怎么能拒绝呢
I mean, Rajan is, according to everyone,
在所有人 包括我妈妈的占星人看来
including my mom's astrologer,
拉詹都是
the perfect husband for me.
我最理想的丈夫
Except for one little fact.
除了一个事实
I do not love him.
我并不爱他
After you left the funeral...
你离开葬礼后
Sergei started blowing on about your dad.
塞奇就开始说你老爸
Said there wasn't a better
他说古往今来
box man in the world than your dad, now or ever.
你老爸是世界上最厉害的开锁人
Said the only reason your dad got caught
话说你老爸之所以被抓住
was because he was obsessed with trying to crack an S&D safe.
是因为他一心想打开一个S&D保险柜
Said they're uncrackable.
那种保险柜根本打不开
Said your father was an idiot for trying.
他说你老爸想打开那个简直是痴心妄想
You sure that gets us in?
你确定用这个能打开吗
Am I sure? You notice the sign outside?
我确定吗 你看到外面的招牌了吗
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Wolfgang?
沃夫冈
The safe in the house, it's one of them S&D's, isn't it?
屋里的保险柜就是S&D的 对吗
Give 'til it hearts, baby.
快来募捐吧 亲爱的们
My box needs filling!
募捐箱需要填满哦
Mm, thank you, baby.
谢谢 亲爱的
Hi!
你好
Wow, she is amazing.
她简直太棒了
Neets loves her charity work.
尼茨喜欢做慈善工作
Thanks for coming. Oh, my God, of course.
谢谢前来 不要客气
We're so excited to see your new piece.
我们都很期望看看你的新作
A bit nervous about it, actually.
其实我有点紧张
Why? Well, it's kind of a downer.
为什么 其实有点悲剧的
So? This is Pride. People want to feel good.
所以呢 这是彩虹游♥行♥ 大家都想开心
I don't.
我不是
During the '80s, Pride was a funeral march.
80年代时 同志游♥行♥是送葬
I know. I want to remember that. I want to connect to that.
我知道 我想记住 我想与之感同身受
I want to show people how my life and all of this
我想告诉众人我的生活以及这一切
is made possible by those lives and those deaths.
是怎么由那些生生死死撑起来的
I walked in the room and saw a man in his early 30s
我走进房♥间 看到一个三十出头的人
who looked like he was 92,
像是一幅九十高龄的样子
who was skin and bones, who weighed maybe 80 pounds,
他瘦骨嶙峋 大概只有八十磅重
who was on a respirator.
靠呼吸机呼吸
And, uh... and he said, he said to me...
然后他说 他跟我说...
"Do me this-- You've gotta do me a favor."
帮...你得帮我个忙
And I said, "Whatever it is, just ask."
我说 悉听尊便
And he said, "I can't go on like this."
他说 我不能继续这样下去了
He said, "You know, I just-- If you could,
他说 我...如果可以
just carry me up to the roof
请你把我抱上屋顶
and throw me over the... roof."
然后从屋顶...扔下去
He goes, "I only weigh about 80 pounds,
他说 我只有八十磅
and you're strong, you could do it."
你很强壮 你能做到
And then I said, "Jay, I can't do that.
然后我说 杰 不行
You can't ask that of me."
你不能让我那么做
And when he died, they came in... in hazmat... suits,
他死后 他们进来 穿着防护服
and they put him in a body bag.
他们把他的尸体放进裹尸袋
It's like I was there.
我就好像身临其境
I could feel the wind coming in through the broken windows.
我能感受到破窗户里透过来的风
The smell of burnt mattress. It didn't seem like a dream.
燃烧垫子的味道 根本就不像是梦
Maybe you were astro-projecting, like Dr. Strange.
可能你跟奇爱博士一样出现幻觉了
Why would I expect anything different from you?
我凭什么指望你不跟别人一样看我
Officer Strange. Fuck off.
奇爱警官 走开
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表