剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
whose boyfriend is dying?
男朋友快死的女孩
Did I just wake up in a YA novel?
我这是在言情小说里醒来了吗
Trust me, with our history, you can fill a whole series.
相信我 凭借我们的历史 足够写一个系列的了
I don't know.
我不知道
You're a decent-looking guy.
你长得还不错
Seems like it'd be a lot easier for you to just move on.
你要是放手也没那么困难
Is that her?
那是她吗
See the lab coat?
看到白大褂了吗
They need the doctor in it down the hall.
走廊对面需要医生
Hey, Valenti.
瓦伦蒂
Mm? There's a triple bypass scheduled this afternoon.
今天下午有一个三重搭桥手术
I was thinking, if you weren't too busy...
如果你不忙的话
You should spend your time elsewhere.
你应该到别处去消磨时间
I got dibs.
这里我先来的
Dreaming of your glory days,
在想你的光辉岁月吗
Master Sergeant? Heard you were back in town.
军士长 听说你又回来了
Keeping tabs?
还有关注我吗
No, it's a small town. People talk.
不 这是个小镇子 消息传得快
Then you won't mind if you and I have a little chat?
那你应该不介意我们好好谈谈
Come on up.
上来吧
Hands.
手放下
My doctor told me that busy hands
我的医生告诉我
will help me regain my dexterity.
多用手能够帮助我恢复灵活
Since I've never been one for knitting...
我反正又不喜欢针线活
You told me my sister was in an Ohio prison,
你告诉我 我姐姐在俄亥俄监狱
but when I got there, there was no record
但是我到那去 没有找到
of a Charlotte Cameron ever having been in custody.
夏洛特·卡梅伦的任何记录
Couple weeks ago, I got this.
几周之前 我拿到了这个
It's not her handwriting.
这不是她的笔迹
What did you do with her?
你对她做了什么
Well, first of all,
首先
please stop pointing your weapon at me.
别再拿枪指着我
And secondly, I didn't do anything with her.
再者 我没有对她做任何事
She's been released.
她被释放了
What?
什么
Her s... her senten...
她的刑期
She's out? But I wouldn't get
她出来了 我要是你
too excited about it.
就不会太激动
She's in a hell of a lot more trouble outside of jail
她在监狱外面的麻烦
than she ever was inside.
要比在里面多得多
I didn't realize social media was so dangerous.
我都不知道社交媒体会这么危险
Oh, for sure.
当然了
It's a veritable minefield of thoughts,
各种思想的雷区
thirst traps and influencers selling bogus laxative teas.
性感照片 还有卖♥♥假减肥药的网红
I suppose change is a part of life.
我想改变就是人生的一部分
First America, then...
先是美国 然后
two spirited niñas, and now...
双灵女孩 现在
Hashtag "slaylien"?
#酷炫外星人
Every little change could be your own personal miracle.
每个小变化都可能成为你个人的奇迹
That's what I always say.
我经常这么说
I've already got my miracle: my girls.
我已经有了我的奇迹了 我的女儿们
That's why I need to get this diner back on its feet
所以我才要把这家餐馆经营好
so Liz can stop worrying about her dad
这样丽兹就不用担心自己的父亲
and find her own dream.
去追寻自己的梦想
And what's your dream, Arturo?
你的梦想是什么 阿图罗
What would be your miracle?
你的奇迹是什么
What do you pray for?
你祈祷的是什么
For forgiveness.
祈祷宽恕
Show me.
给我看
Did that fool give you drugs?
那个人给了你毒品吗
I'll kill him! Ow! You're hurting me! That's child abuse!
我要杀了他 你弄疼我了 这是虐待儿童
Everything I do, I do to hold you up,
我做的一切 都是为了帮你
and you see it as abuse.
你却当成是虐待
I don't know what to do anymore! Yeah, right.
我不知道还能做什么了 得了吧
This isn't funny!
这不好笑
Sheriff Valenti won't give you any more chances.
瓦伦蒂警长不愿意再给你机会了
You should be happy.
你应该开心啊
You wanted me to be on the field hockey team, remember?
是你想让我加入曲棍球队的 还记得吗
You said I should make friends and have good American fun.
你说我应该交朋友 享受美式乐趣
Who sold you the pills?
谁给你的药
I stole them. Was it Frederico?
我偷的 是费德里科吗
You wouldn't believe me. Tell me the truth!
你不会相信我的 跟我说实话
It was Mom!
是妈妈的
She's either too high to notice that they're missing,
她要么是神志不清根本没注意到丢了药
or she knows and she doesn't care.
要么就是知道 可是根本不在乎
You're lying to me.
你在撒谎
I don't know how to help you.
我不知道该怎么帮你
So stop trying, then.
那就别帮了
I'm beyond hope anyway, right?
反正我也没救了 不是吗
That's what everybody else in this town thinks.
这个镇子上的所有人都是这么想的
Maybe you're right.
也许你说得没错
I'm going for a drive.
我要开车出去一会
It says PancakePapi's already taken.
这上面说煎饼老爹已经有人用了
I need a new username.
我需要一个新的用户名
Given this is the dean of surgery's office,
这可是外科主任的办公室
gonna say once more what a bad idea this is.
我得再说一遍这是个坏主意
And add, again, how historically awful I am at stealing.
还得补充一句 我偷窃的本事向来不好
You are historically good at worrying.
你一向就知道担心
The dean of surgery is the only person
只有外科主任
who'll have a key to every room in this hospital.
有这间医院所有房♥间的钥匙
Like I said, historically bad.
就像我说的 一向不擅长
Thank you. Uh...
谢谢你
Don't tease me like that.
别这么挑逗我了
Are we getting sopaipillas, or what?
我们到底要不要去吃蛋糕
Oh, yeah.
当然
Hold your horses.
别那么着急
I got to get my hat first.
我得先拿个帽子
I'll get it.
我去拿
Oh, good. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
Don't you think that's a bit loud?
你不觉得声音太大了吗
No one's come knocking here for months.
几个月都没人来过这了
Military's looking for little green men,
军方在找小绿人
not Duke Ellington.
又没找艾灵顿公爵
Besides,
另外
this one's all healed up now,
这位已经痊愈了
and she owes me a dance.
她还欠我一支舞
Oh, I don't know the steps.
我不知道该怎么跳
You picked up English pretty fast you'll get it.
你英语学得很快 你会掌握要领的
Besides, you move with grace all the time.
再说了 你的举止已经够优雅了
Just got to add a little rhythm.
只需要合着韵律就可以了
Okay, follow me.
听我指挥
Now, put your foot back.
把脚放到前面
Put your foot here.
把脚放到这
There you go. Okay.
这就对了
Walt.
沃尔特
Don't ruin the surprise.
别破坏了惊喜
You and Mr. Bronson will see the pumpkin launcher
你和布兰森先生等到集♥会♥的时候
at the county fair just like everybody else.
才能和其他人一起看到南瓜发射器
You seem sad, Miss Nora.
你看起来很失落 诺拉小姐
I'm just missing my dance partner.
我怀念我的舞伴了
He's about your height.
他和你一般高
Curly hair, though.
不过是卷发
He has my whole heart.
我十分爱他
I think you'll like him.
我觉得你会喜欢他的
He is very smart.
他非常聪明
Very brave.
非常勇敢
You should bring him here.
你可以把他带到这来
It's not safe for him yet.
对他来说还不安全
But soon.
但是快了
I could dance with you till then.
在那之前我可以和你跳舞
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表