剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Well, since I woke up from the dead, everyone's been messaging me.
自从我死而复生 每个人都在给我发信息
And Cameron's the only one that hasn't replied, which is not like her.
而卡梅伦是唯一没有回复的人 这不像她
Well, you ghosted her.
你对她装死
And then you literally ghosted her.
然后你真的死了
Excuse me. Maybe you should just keep it that way.
不好意思 也许你应该一直保持这样
Trust me.
相信我
Into the dressing room, Romeo. Let's see it.
去换装室 罗密欧 我们看看怎么样
Go.
去啊
Does he seem different to you?
在你看来他是不是不一样了
Never have I ever cheated on someone I was in a relationship with.
我从未在一段恋爱关系中出轨
Uh, never have I ever been in a real relationship in the first place.
我从来没有过一段真正的恋爱关系
What about, uh, Kellie Sommer-something?
那凯莉·索默 什么的呢
No. That was called friction.
不 那只能叫做摩擦
Every time I was with a woman, I was just trying to disappear.
每次我和女人在一起的时候 我都想直接消失
I mean, except for once. Uh, sophomore year.
我是说 只有一次例外 大二的时候
After Battle of the Bands.
在乐队之战之后
Seven minutes in heaven, if heaven was Haley Moore's hall closet.
天堂七分钟 如果天堂是海莉·摩尔的大厅壁橱的话
I can't believe you remember.
我不敢相信你还记得
That you were my first kiss? What...?
你是我的初吻 什么
And my first boob graze.
也是第一个碰到我胸的
I was your first?
我是你的第一个
When we were kids
当我们还是孩子的时候
I always thought I'd marry you one day.
我一直认为有一天我会嫁给你
When you came out, I had to make a whole new plan.
当你出柜时 我不得不重新规划我的生活
Hey, now, I did, too.
现在我也重新计划了
Come on.
行了
You don't wish you were straight.
你不会希望自己是个直男的
I mean...
我是说
I know what I'm supposed to say.
我知道我应该说什么
I just...
我只是
I wish that I felt it.
我希望我当时感觉到了
No one taught me to love myself. Actually, just the opposite.
没人教过我如何爱自己 实际上 正相反
You know, kissing you in that closet was the first time
在柜子里吻你是我生命中第一次
in my life that I... that I enjoyed touching someone.
觉得触摸别人是件开心的事
And I just thought that
我想我也可以很开心
I could be happy and not be afraid that if I loved anything,
不再惧怕自己会爱上什么
my dad would destroy it.
而我父亲则会毁了它
So, no.
所以 不
I mean, I don't wish I was straight,
我是说 我不希望我自己是直男
I just think that if I was,
我只是想 如果我是的话
I wouldn't have all of the bad memories.
就不会有这么多不好的记忆了
You wouldn't have the happy ones, either.
可你也不会有开心的记忆
* Go on and close the curtains *
让我们继续 拉上窗帘
* 'Cause all we need *
因为我们需要的是
* Is candlelight *
烛光的浪漫
* You and me... *
你和我
Ready to go?
准备好走了吗
One quick experiment first.
先来个小试验
Psychogenic amnesia limits retrieval of stored memories,
心因性遗忘会限制记忆的复苏
but if we light up your limbic system
但是如果我们让你的大脑边缘系统兴奋起来
and gustatory cortex with some familiar signals...
让味觉皮层收到熟悉的信♥号♥♥
Your milkshake might bring all my memories to the yard?
你是说这杯奶昔会让我恢复所有的记忆吗
It's worth a shot. All right.
值得试试 好吧
Not a big fan of mint.
我不太喜欢薄荷
You've been ordering Little Green Man
你从我们14岁那年就一直点
since we were 14.
小绿人的
You know what?
你知道吗
It's, um, sometimes when people wake up from comas,
当人们从昏迷中苏醒过来后
they have different personalities,
他们会拥有不同的个性
different tastes even, so maybe that's what's happening here.
甚至不同的口味 所以也许这就是发生在你身上的事
: Yeah.
可能吧
Well, shall we get out of here
我们能走了吗
before, uh, I turn into your science project?
以免我变成你的科学实验品
I don't know. What'd you have in mind?
我不知道 你想好去哪了吗
You can answer that.
你接吧
No. That's okay. Hey, why didn't you bring him along?
没事 不用接 嘿 你为什么没把他也带来呢
The guy has actual superpowers.
那个人有超能力
I have one good leg.
而我只有一条好腿
Michael is destructive.
迈克尔太有破坏性了
He starts fights, lies.
他打架 撒谎
He lied to protect his family, from my family.
他撒谎是为了保护他的家人 不受我们家人的伤害
No. I dated a guy like that. His name was Chad.
不 我和一个那样的人约会过 他叫查德
He shouldered the burden of a murder he didn't commit
他10年来为了伊泽贝尔一直背负着谋杀的罪名
for ten years so that Isobel didn't have to.
但其实他并没有杀人
And he pushed you away because he...
他推开你是因为他
was trying to protect you.
想保护你
And, honestly, maybe he was right.
说实话 也许他是对的
I mean, he has a lot of baggage,
我是说 他负担太重
but he's not a Chad.
但他不是查德
What happens when I stop being mad at Michael Guerin?
如果我不再生迈克尔·格林的气了会怎么样
To you and me.
对你和我来说
Nothing.
没有变化
I would never stop loving you.
我会一直都爱你的
MAX: Check out that sky.
看那景色
It's like it goes on forever.
好像会永远这样
Can't believe you've never ridden.
真不敢相信你从来没骑过马
Oh, indeed.
是啊
: Father and dear Mumsy were devastated
我爸和我妈妈简直都要绝望了
when I forsook the equestrian arts
因为我居然放弃了马术
in favor of skiing in Aspen and croquet at the club.
而选择了滑雪和打门球
I went to ranch camp one summer.
我有一个夏天去农场露营
Pretty sure I dislocated my shoulder
为了读那本指环王
trying to read Lord of the Rings while we were...
把我的肩膀都弄脱臼了 那时我们正在
I've told you this story before, haven't I?
我给你讲过这个故事对吧
I'm sorry. I'm just trying to one-up
抱歉 我只是想让这次约会
whatever first date we already had.
比我们的第一次约会更美好
We never really had one.
我们从来没有约会过
I mean, there was a gala, but my dad was there,
我们去参加过一个晚会 但是我爸爸也在
and we caught a murderer,
然后我们又抓到了杀人犯
so I really don't feel like that counts.
所以我觉得那次真的不算约会
It's a first date for both of us.
这才是我们俩的第一次约会
* Magnetic *
有吸引力的
* Magnetic *
有吸引力的
* Magnetic... *
有吸引力的
I'm feeling under-dressed.
我觉得好像穿错衣服了
I never feel under-dressed.
我从来不会这样
This is Meteorchella.
流星雨的问题
We get enough flannel and denim out there.
那边有很多穿着法兰绒和牛仔服的
In here, we look for any excuse just to add sparkles.
我们在这只是寻找一切可以寻找的喝酒的理由
You're new? Yup.
你新来的 是
Just got out of jail.
刚出狱
Looking to get into the, uh, good kind of trouble.
想找点乐子
Okay. What's your poison?
你想喝什么
I'm exploring my options, so why don't you surprise me?
我想多尝试一下 你有什么好提议吗
All right.
好吧
* My name is on your lips *
我的名字就在你的唇边
* On your lips... *
在你的唇边
You sure this is the right way?
你确定这么走对吗
Well, I would ask Siri,
我可以问问语♥音♥助手
but I think she left us two scarecrows ago.
但是我想在两个稻草人那手♥机♥就没信♥号♥♥了
It's not too late to turn around.
现在调头还不晚
You should think about doing that.
你应该考虑一下
Oh, come on.
哦 爆胎了
You don't happen to have a spare, do you?
你没有备胎吧
That was the spare.
以前有来着
Good thing I brought an armed solider with me.
幸好我带了一个带枪的士兵
I'd be having a panic attack right now.
否则我肯定要慌了
I don't carry my gun when I'm off duty.
我不执勤的时候不带枪
You mind telling me
你们能告诉我
what you're doing on my property?
在我的地盘上干什么呢吗
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表