剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
This changes things.
这会改变一切的
If the connection to you kept his brain alive,
如果和你的连接让他的大脑还活着
there's hope.
就有希望
Liz thinks we can do a heart transplant.
丽兹认为我们可以进行心脏移植
Alien hearts and human hearts are different,
外星人的心脏和人类不同
so our options are limited.
所以我们没什么选择余地
So she wants to use Noah's heart?
所以她想用诺亚的心脏吗
But he's the actual devil. And frozen solid.
但他是个真正的恶魔 也是一具冷冻的尸体
I thought after I filed the fake autopsy report,
我本以为在我提交了假的尸检报告后
we were gonna get rid of him.
我们就能摆脱他了
According to the Project Shepherd research from '47,
根据1947年的牧羊人项目研究结果
you can't cremate an alien body.
你不能火化外星人的尸体
They release toxic fumes.
那样会释放有毒气体
I asked our guy at the morgue to keep him on ice
我让停尸房♥的人先把他放在冰上
until we figured out a solution.
直到我们找到解决办法
This wasn't the plan.
这不是原本的计划
This still isn't the plan.
这也还不是现在的计划
We can't just pop a replacement heart in the guy
我们不能就这么给他换个心脏
and bring him back to life.
就让他复活
Wait, hold on.
等等
That's not Noah.
这不是诺亚
Someone else has him.
有人把他带走了
This isn't sanitary. Who else asked you to contact them
这太不卫生了 还有谁让你告诉他们
about Noah Bracken? Who else is giving you a cut?
诺亚·布拉肯的事 还有谁给你好处了
Just you and your guys.
只有你和你的手下
Oh! We don't have guys.
我们没有手下
You just missed him a few minutes ago.
就在几分钟前 你跟他刚好错过
Did he look like he could be related to this guy?
他看上去和这个人长得像吗
I thought it was you.
我还以为就是你呢
Loading the body into the van.
把尸体装上车了
Turn the car around, Flint.
掉头 弗林特
I am asking you as your brother.
我以兄弟的身份要求你
And I'm saying no.
而我要拒绝
I'm taking the specimen to Area 51,
我要把这个样本带到51区
where I have clearance and you don't.
一个我有权进入而你无权的地方
Okay, listen to me.
听我说
You have a chance to do some good here.
现在是你做点善事的机会
Good?
善事
You and your friend did something to Dad.
你跟你的朋友对爸爸动手了
There's a chain of command in this family.
这个家是有长幼尊卑之别的
There's a sealed incinerator at Area 51.
51区有个封锁的火化炉
We can't exactly storm the place.
我们也不能冲进去
I'm really sorry, Liz.
真的很抱歉 丽兹
It wouldn't have worked anyway.
本来也不可能成功的
Can you put some music on?
能放点音乐吗
It just doesn't make sense to me that I'm alive
我就是不懂 凭什么我活着
and Max Evans isn't. Rosa, no.
而麦克斯·埃文斯却没有 罗莎 别说了
I've been trying so hard
我已经尽我所能
so you wouldn't feel that. Don't think about it
让你不要这么想了 不要从这个角度
like that; that's not what I want for you.
看待它 我不希望你这样
Military exempt plates.
军方豁免车牌
If you were gonna go to Nevada from Roswell,
假如你要从罗斯维尔去内华达州的话
you would take I-40, right?
应该走40号♥公路吧
There's still pretty much just one road in and out of town.
我们这里基本上还是只有这一条路进出
Flint was the Manes in my grade.
弗林特是我们年级的马因斯家人
He was always such a dick.
他一直就是个混♥蛋♥
Rosa, no!
罗莎 不
He threw the first punch!
是他先打的我
I don't care about the fight, Guerin.
我不在乎你们打架 格林
Were you trying to hurt me?
你是想伤我的心吗
You wanted to mess this thing up before we got our hopes up
你是想先把事情搞砸 免得我们抱着什么希望
that maybe it might actually work.
我们俩有可能的希望
Oh, you are welcome, DeLuca.
不用谢 德卢卡
Hope screws people up.
希望最害人
Hoping that your, your family will come
希望你的家人会出现
and save you from the system.
救你于美帝的烂体制
Hoping that anyone can be saved at all.
希望人人都能被救赎
So you-- you made out with some random
那你就 随便找个人亲热亲热
to protect me from my own hopeful heart?
就为了让我别被充满希望的心伤害到吗
Bull.
扯
You can get these from the bouncer tomorrow.
你明天找酒保拿吧
You're walking home.
你今天走回家
Need your help moving a body.
需要你帮忙搬个尸体
If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that.
我要是每次听到这句话就存一块钱的话早就发了
I wonder if my life will ever be normal again.
我真是怀疑自己还能不能过回正常人的生活
It's 2:41 a.m.
现在是凌晨2:41
My name is Elizabeth Ortecho,
我是伊丽莎白·奥特里科
and this is my record of the dissection
这是我的解剖记录
of specimen NB.
样本为NB
Did you call Isobel?
你给伊泽贝尔打电♥话♥了吗
The last thing Isobel needs is to get her hopes up.
伊泽贝尔最不需要的就是有什么期望值
It could be some sort of organic phosphorus?
可能是某种有机磷化合物
It's an unknown chemical compound.
是一种未知的化学物质
A distant derivative
是苯基丙酮的一种
of phenyl-2-propanone.
远缘衍生物
I could never figure out the 21st compound.
第21种化合物我始终不知道是什么
But apparently it's the key to their nanotech
但它肯定是他们的纳米技术的关键
and their biology.
还有他们的机制
Our biology.
我们的生化机制
I always thought it was synthetic.
我一直以为这个是人工合成的
But if it's organic,
但如果它是有机的
the tech itself could have neural activity.
这种技术本身可能就有神经活性
Wait, you're saying you think these organs are part tech?
等等 你是说这些器官具有技术属性
In human terms, I guess.
从人类的角度看 我猜是的
That's-that's good, 'cause in the human world,
那 那很好啊 因为在人类世界里
broken tech can be fixed.
技术部件坏了可以修
Ah, come on, that's...
拜托 有点恶心
Is that his heart?
这是他的心脏吗
What's left of it.
心脏的残余
Did the heart work?
换心脏有用吗
If Flint hadn't spun his wheel at that exact second,
如果弗林特晚一秒钟转向
he'd have T-boned us.
他就把我们拦腰撞上了
You.
你
I'd have lost you, again.
我就会再次失去你
But that wasn't gonna happen.
但当时不会那样的
You are a 19-year-old drug addict.
你是个19岁的瘾君子
You don't know everything!
你懂什么啊
You're right.
是啊
And that's why I don't understand why God
所以我才想不通 上帝怎么会
would make such a lousy trade.
作出这么烂的选择
Why he would pick me to save and Max to die.
怎么会选择救了我 而让麦克斯死了
Because Max is a hero, and I'm what you said, right?
因为麦克斯可是英雄 而我就跟你说的一样 对吗
You've been putting on a great show,
你演得不累吗
with the laughing and the singing.
又唱又笑的
But you said it.
你说了啊
You told me that
你告诉我
you've been trying so hard.
你多么多么努力
You've been trying so hard not to let me see
多么努力地让我不要看出来
how unhappy you are, Liz.
你有多难过 丽兹
No. I am happy you're here.
不 你回来我很快乐
But you're not happy.
你不是真的快乐
God didn't make a trade, Rosa.
作出选择的不是上帝
Max did.
是麦克斯
And he's just a man
而他只是一个普通人
who wanted to do something extraordinary.
只想做一件伟大的事
And he did.
然后他做了
He brought you back to life.
他使你起死回生
And now I'm gonna bring him back.
而我也要把他带回人间
Noah's heart was good?
诺亚的心脏能用
No.
不
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表