剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Now it's your turn.
现在轮到你了
You want facts? Hmm?
你想要事实 是不是
You are grasping at straws.
你是在捕风捉影
Cam and Mimi, they were missing for weeks.
卡姆和咪♥咪♥ 他们失踪了数周
And Cam's sister is in danger right now.
卡姆的姐姐现在陷入危险
And yet, you are sitting here with me
然而你却把我带到这来
because of something you think you saw 20 years ago.
就因为你20年前自以为看到的真♥相♥
*And love is the only way... ¶
爱情是唯一的办法
You see what I mean about snapping?
这就是我所说的崩溃
*But would the man not weep... ¶
但是他不能哭泣
You heard of the Gunther twins?
你听说过冈瑟双胞胎吗
One's a bootmaker, one's a paranoid schizophrenic.
其中一个是靴匠 另一个是偏执的精神分♥裂♥者
They have cameras all over their farm.
他们的农场到处都是摄像头
*I'm asking you so plain... ¶
我直白地问你
After an incident, we found footage
在一次事件过后 我们在录像中
of Mimi DeLuca getting out of the back of a hunting van
找到了咪♥咪♥·德卢卡从一辆狩猎货车背后下来
the night she vanished.
时间就在她失踪的当晚
Guess she did some shoe shopping.
看来她是给自己打鞋子的皮料了
That same van was caught on a traffic camera
和录像上相同的货车
a hundred yards from where Cameron's car was abandoned.
在一百码之外被遗弃了
You want to guess the third camera
你想猜猜第三个拍到货车的摄像头
that caught that hunting van, Evans?
在哪吗 埃文斯
The hotel security cams tonight.
今晚的在旅馆的摄像头
That's what I've been saying, Sheriff. Right.
我一直都在这么说 警长 对
What's the most common profile for a kidnapper?
你知道绑♥架♥者的通常特征是什么吗
White males, 28 to 40.
白人男性 28-40岁
But you can't place me at the other two scenes. This is all...
但是你不能证明我出现在另外两个现场 这全都是
Is it true you have a sexual history with one of the victims?
你是不是和其中一个受害者有过性关系
That you have issues with rage.
而且你有情绪问题
That you have the know-how...
而且你掌握相关技能
Max.
麦克斯
Your passport has never been logged
你的护照上没有
crossing into Mexico.
进入墨西哥的记录
Max Evans, you're under arrest.
麦克斯·埃文斯 你被捕了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you
你所说的一切都可作为
in a court of law.
呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney...
你有权请律师
Isobel, I need your help. Hurry.
伊索贝尔 我需要你的帮助 快来
It's all about the headboard, really.
关键在于床头板
Because any decent restraints are gonna turn cheap furniture
因为任何像样的束缚装置都能让便宜家具
into Swedish sawdust,
变成锯末
if your partner's doing their job right.
如果你的伴侣做得到位的话
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吧
Oh, my God. Max?
天呐 麦克斯
What's going on?
出什么事了
Isobel, how are you here? I have his phone.
伊索贝尔 你怎么在这 我没收了他的手♥机♥
Well, I just got a late-night urge
我就是突然在晚上
to support my local law enforcement,
想要来支持当地执法机构
but this is a shocking twist.
真没想到
You don't want to do this.
你不想要这么做
Isobel.
伊索贝尔
Iz, are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
I just fainted.
我昏倒了
I'm a fainter.
我容易昏倒
She's a fainter.
他容易昏倒
We're closed!
我们打烊了
Max is in serious trouble.
麦克斯有麻烦了
Do you want to tell Liz
你想告诉丽兹
how you royally boned us, Kyle?
你是怎么害了我们吗 凯尔
Or should I?
还是要我来说
I've been here all night.
我今晚一直都在这
Isobel, where is Max?
伊索贝尔 麦克斯在哪
Kyle's mom arrested him
凯尔的妈妈逮捕了他
for, I don't know, kidnapping,
罪名是 绑♥架♥
or murder, or kicking puppies.
或者谋杀 或者踢小狗
I don't know, I couldn't tell you.
我不知道 我没办法告诉你
I couldn't stop her, I couldn't even begin
我组织不了她 我都没办法
to get into her mind.
读取她的想法
What does that have to do...
这和他有什么关系
What did you do?
你做了什么
My mom was totally spiraling
我母亲为了弄清楚事情的真♥相♥
trying to figure out what was going on.
都快精神失常了
Not eating, not sleeping.
不吃饭 不睡觉
You stole the yellow pollen from the lab.
你从实验室偷了黄色花粉
Yes. I put it in perfume. I gave it for her birthday.
对 我放进了香水里 在生日的时候送给她
She was on a collision course with aliens, Liz.
她就要发现外星人了 丽兹
I had to protect her.
我得保护她
She thinks that Max killed Noah.
他认为麦克斯杀了诺亚
Max did kill Noah. She's not wrong.
麦克斯确实杀了诺亚 她没错
And I won't let you violate her mind
我也不会让你侵犯她的思想让她认为
to make her think that she is.
自己错了
But there's another solution.
但是还有另外一个办法
All right? Just stay here, the both of you.
待在这 你们两个都是
I'll handle it.
我来处理
Look, I don't resent Max for getting chosen,
我并不是因为麦克斯被选中记恨他
but if my mom sacrificed herself
但如果我妈妈为了特里普
to Tripp so Max could be taken care of...
牺牲了自己 为了有人照顾麦克斯
Hey, what if we have this story wrong?
如果我们想错了呢
My dad said an alien seduced Tripp into trusting her
我爸爸说一个外星人引诱特里普相信她
so that she could exact revenge.
因此她就能复仇
He once said that you were doing the same thing to me.
他之前有一次说你对我做了同样的事情
But he was wrong.
但是他错了
I know that you loved me.
我知道你爱我
So maybe he's wrong about Tripp.
所以或许他误解特里普了
Maybe the entire time, Tripp and Nora--
或许一直以来 特里普和诺拉
they were on the same side.
他们是一个阵线的
What if they had a real connection?
如果他们真的有什么联♥系♥呢
Maybe he was trying to warn Walt
或许他在那天的晚餐上
in the diner that day.
是在试着警告沃尔特
He said the raid was in two days.
他说袭击会在两天之内发生
He tricked an eightyearold. Maybe.
他是在糊弄小孩儿吧 可能是
But maybe not.
也可能不是这样的
Harlan.
哈伦
What's going on?
发生了什么
We don't move on the farm until day after tomorrow.
我们后天才去农场
Change of plans. We raid tonight.
计划有变 今晚实施袭击
On whose orders?
谁下的命令
The men are ready.
大家都准备好了
You prepared to show that alien bitch no mercy?
你准备好给那个外星贱女人点儿颜色看了吗
Or, uh, is she just a wounded deer?
或者 她只是一头受伤的鹿
Don't underestimate me, Harlan.
不要小看我 哈伦
Hell, I'll take Father's gun.
该死 我拿着爸爸的枪
What if the after-action report was falsified?
如果这个战后报告是伪造的呢
The only thing worse than a liar is a traitor.
比撒谎的人更可怕的是叛徒
You have to understand... they're just people, sir.
你要知道 长官 他们只是人类
Roy, no!
罗伊 不
Think of the child. Go. Go!
想想这个孩子 走 走
All right, let's go! No!
我们走
Get her out!
把她弄出去
You hesitated, Tripp.
你犹豫了 特里普
There's nothing worse than a traitor.
没有比叛徒再可怕的了
She got into my head again.
她又进入了我的思想
Lower your weapon, brother. Think.
放下你的武器 兄弟 想一想
We have to know how they do it.
我们必须得知道他们是怎么做的
We have to bring them in alive.
我们得活捉他们
Something isn't right.
有点不对劲儿
I'm a Manes man, Harlan. I'll prove myself.
我是马内斯的人 哈伦 我能证明我自己
Lower your weapon.
放下你的武器
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表