剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Maybe I'm, maybe I'm a freak.
也许我就是个怪胎
What's this really about?
这是怎么一回事
I can't stop thinking about
我没办法不去想
being chained up when I was a kid.
我在小时候被锁链固定的情景
It didn't feel like someone bad chained me up.
我感觉并不是坏人将我困住
It felt like
我感觉
I was the someone bad.
我才是邪恶的乙方
Max, you're not dangerous.
麦克斯 你并不危险
Saving people destroys me.
救死扶伤让我难受
But killing Noah?
但是杀死诺拉
That felt good.
让我精神抖擞
I was high.
我当时很亢奋
And whenever I think about what he did to you,
每当我想到他对你做得那些事
I want to chase that high.
我都想要追逐这种刺♥激♥
I wish I could kill him a thousand times.
我希望我能够将他千刀万剐
Louise mentioned the devil.
露易丝提到过恶魔
Maybe something evil was chasing them.
也许有什么邪恶的造物在追杀他们
And maybe that something was me.
也许那个东西就是我
Okay.
好了
I want to show you something.
我想要给你看一样东西
You see this hand on her shoulder there?
你看到她肩膀上的这只手了吗
See, Michael thought it was just someone
迈克尔认为这只是一个没有
who got cropped out of the picture, but no.
入镜的人的手
Any female would recognize that body language.
任何女性都能辨识出这种身体语言
She does not want that hand on her.
她想要摆脱这只手
Louise said the devil would come.
露易丝说恶魔会到来
I think something evil was after them,
我觉得有邪恶的东西在追赶他们
but it wasn't you.
但是并不是你
I want to find out who it was.
我想要弄清楚那究竟是谁
I just wanted to say thank you before we go.
我想要在我们离开之前跟你道个别
I also feel like I should
我觉得我应该
congratulate you on getting out.
恭喜你脱身
Of the Navy?
脱离海军吗
Of the family.
脱离你的家庭
Getting out from under Dad.
不受你父亲的摆布
You got to break free of him, man.
你得摆脱你父亲的影响
Do you feel free? I, uh,
你感受到自♥由♥吗 我
don't think I get to be free until you are, Alex.
我觉得在你自♥由♥之前我都不能摆脱这种束缚
You know, you're my brother.
你是我的兄弟
I wish that I would've stood up for you more.
我希望我能多替你出头
You know, I think he's actually getting a little bit better.
我觉得他好些了
It's like the stroke melted away the psycho
好象中风带走了
in his brain or something.
他脑袋里面精神错乱的部分
If you can forgive him, you should.
如果你能够原谅他 你应该这么做
Cast off the stone.
放下这种负担
Let me hate him for you.
让我来承担
I owe you that much.
这是我欠你的
You know, they say the drive from here to Roswell
都说去罗斯韦尔的路
isn't that bad.
没那么难开
Good to know.
谢谢告知
Liz.
丽兹
Hey, um, yeah, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm just gonna go change, okay?
我得去换个衣服 好吗
I should fire you. I'm gone one day,
我应该解雇你 我才走了一天
and already you're showing up late for your shift?
你就已经开始迟到了
Papi.
老爹
How did you...?
你怎么
You called me.
你打给了我
Hey, Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Diego.
迪亚哥
Great. Another ostentatious belt buckle.
好极了 又是一个招摇的皮带扣
You know, despite it all, you really are
不管怎么样 你还是我的
still my idiot brother.
笨蛋哥哥
I'll always be your idiot brother.
我一直都是你的笨蛋哥哥
You guys have any luck?
你有有什么收获吗
We had some luck.
有些收获
I don't know if it was good luck, but it was luck.
但不知道是不是好的收获 起码有进展
You? We scoured
你呢 我们在商店里找
this store for jewelry that said "Tsela" on it, but nada.
写有塞拉的宝石 但是一无所获
Although I did manage to spend an entire week's worth
不过我还是花掉了
of tips anyway.
一周的小费
Tsela?
塞拉
Yeah. It was printed
对 那是印在
on the back of my grandmother's necklace.
我祖母项链背后的字
I thought I might find some answers here.
我觉得可能从在这方面取得突破
Well, apparently, um, it is Navajo
显然 这个词在纳瓦霍语里面是
for "star on the ground."
地上的明星
So, you guys ready to go?
你们准备走了吗
"Star on the ground"?
地上的明星
Maria?
玛丽亚
What year was your grandmother born?
你祖母是什么时候出生的
Uh, '48, I think.
48年 大概吧
Was she adopted?
她是被领养的吗
Yeah.
对
Oh, my God.
天呐
Your grandmother...
你的祖母
was my sister.
是我的姐妹
That actually explains a lot.
这就说的通了
Dad's chocolate caliente.
爸爸做的热巧克力
The booze is relative to his gratitude,
里面的酒是为了表达他的谢意
so proceed with caution.
所以喝得时候悠着点
Diego, I never would have reached out
迪亚哥 如果不是事出紧急
if it weren't an emergency.
我是不会联♥系♥你的
Thank your mom for me.
替我感谢你的母亲
The senator was more than happy to call in a favor.
参议员很乐意帮忙
She's always liked you.
她一向很看好你
I like her, too.
我也喜欢她
We need more people like her.
我们需要更多像她这样的人
Look, we got lucky your dad got out at all,
你父亲能出狱就已经很幸运了
much less without an ankle monitor.
更不要说不用戴着脚腕监控器
And you pissed a few people off back there,
而且你在那边得罪了一些人
so it's not likely that this is the end for you.
这件事可能不会就这么了了
Who's your lawyer?
你的律师是谁
Or should I make some calls?
需要我帮你联♥系♥吗
No. You've done enough.
不用了 你做得已经够多了
After what I did, I can't even believe
在我做的那些事之后 我都不敢想
you listened to my voice mail.
你还会听我的语♥音♥留言
It's okay.
没关系
How did you get here so fast?
你怎么这么快就赶到这来了
I was at the airport in Phoenix
你打电♥话♥的时候
when you called.
我在凤♥凰♥城机场
Just had to reroute real fast.
改个签就过来了
And how have you been?
你怎么样
Well, my fiancée left me.
我的未婚妻离开了我
I'm kidding.
我在开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的
No, I'm seeing someone. It's getting pretty serious,
不 我有了个对象 还挺认真的
so... Good.
那就 好
Yeah.
是啊
Me, too.
我也是
Good.
那就好
We can be friends.
我们可以做朋友
Yes. Yeah.
对 没错
And don't take this the wrong way...
不要误会
Please tell me you're not
别告诉我你把你的才华
wasting that incredible brain of yours
浪费在
writing alien hamburger puns.
写外星汉堡的双关上了
I am working on a few projects.
我在研究几个项目
Nothing I can talk about, but...
虽然不能透露是什么 但是
I'm not wasting anything.
我什么都没有浪费
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表