剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Previously on Roswell, New Mexico...
罗斯威尔 前情提要
You need prior approval before conducting enforcement
在医院行使强制执行你得
in a hospital. Unless you calm down,
事先获得批准才行 你要是再不冷静
I'm gonna arrest you for obstruction.
我就要以干扰执法罪逮捕你
It's me. I need your help.
是我 我需要你的帮助
Diego, this is Max. Max, this is...
迪亚戈 这是麦克斯 麦克斯 这是
The ex-fiancé.
你的前未婚夫
Everybody needs help.
每个人都需要帮助
Help like rehab? You will be better.
你是说戒毒吗 你会好起来的
That toxin in your friend's system, butyricol--
你朋友体内的这种毒素 丁三醇
it's a memory eraser.
能够清除记忆
My dad's been looking for this thing for 30 years.
我父亲已经寻找这个30年了
Oh, oh, oh, my God. Is-is it past 7:00?
我的天 已经7点多了吗
Babe, it's after 11:00.
宝贝 11点了
I'm-I'm so sorry. No.
太抱歉了
It's all good.
没关系
Your monk-like hyper focus is a turn-on.
你开启了入定般的超级专注模式
Anyway, I come bearing gifts.
不管怎样 我带了礼物来
Seared scallops and tres leches cake from Mizuna.
日式沙拉店的烤扇贝和三奶蛋糕
God bless you.
太感谢你了
So, what are you doing with this worm behind my back?
那么你背着我跟这条蠕虫干什么呢
Oh, administering a lethal dose of radiation
给予致命剂量的辐射
to observe a particular neoblast.
然后观察特定的新母细胞
Don't be jealous. Of the neoblast?
你可别吃醋 吃新母细胞的醋吗
It's a regenerative master cell.
这是一个再生的主细胞
The only one with this protein.
唯一具有这种蛋白质的一种
I mean, this particular cell was able to multiply,
这个特定的细胞能够繁殖
diversify and reanimate my worm.
使蠕虫多样化并恢复活力
Wait. So observing the master gets you
就是说观察主细胞可以发现
the underlying mechanisms of tissue regeneration.
组织再生的潜在机制
Then-then I apply the mechanism to human tissue, and
然后我将该机制应用于人体组织
irreversible injury and degradation
让人类不可逆转的伤疤和器官老化
become distant memory.
成为历史
God, I-I mean, I know... I know
天啊 我知道
that's not gonna happen in our lifetime, but...
我们这辈子可能不会发生 可是
Babe... This could be a step to help.
宝贝 这可能会是个质的改变
Elizabeth, you...
伊丽莎白 你
You're a once-in-a-lifetime.
你真是独一无二
You are extraordinary!
太了不起了
Limits don't apply.
别管什么限制
Screw it.
算了吧
You see, I had this... whole thing planned
我本来计划了好多事情
at the restaurant, but...
准备带你去餐厅 可是
I guess it's fitting that we do this here
我觉得就在这个实验室
in the lab at almost midnight.
做这件事也挺适合 快午夜了
Wait. What?
等一下 你说什么
All my life, I've been competitive.
我的一生都在竞争
I've never been content
我从不满足于
to just stand back and watch someone shine.
只是站在旁边看着别人发光发亮
I've never been so willing
我从未如此愿意
to put my heart in someone else's hands.
把我的心交给另一个人
I've never met anyone like you, Elizabeth.
我从未见过像你这样的人 伊丽莎白
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Wait, wait. Babe? Huh?
宝贝 等一下
Is that a "yes"? Obviously.
是愿意吗 当然愿意
Damn.
太棒了
Mornin', sunshine. I'm so sorry.
早上好 美女 很抱歉
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
Are we really still asking that question?
我们真的还在问这个问题吗
You told us to meet you at 6:00 before the CrashCon rush.
你告诉我们6点 生意忙起来之前和你见面
You weren't here, my brain picks locks now.
结果你没来 所以我用脑力开锁了
Maybe
或许
you should be drinking decaf.
你该喝点低咖♥啡♥因♥
Are you wearing workout clothes?
你穿着运动服吗
I am reintroducing some light cardio.
我正在逐步进行轻度的有氧运动
Help strengthen my heart.
对强健我的心脏有好处
Where are you coming from so early?
你这么早从哪里过来的
Uh, I-I stayed at Maria's.
我在玛丽亚家过的夜
She's still processing everything.
她还忙着接受这一切
How light is this cardio, exactly?
到底是多轻度的有氧运动
Maybe we should consult Kyle.
也许我们应该问问凯尔
No. Liz, I'm fine.
丽兹 我很好
Are you guys about to fight?
你俩这是要吵架吗
'Cause I can make popcorn.
我可以做点爆米花看戏
I love you. You badly need your own business to mind.
我爱你 你真的得找点自己的事忙去了
We should find you a boyfriend.
我们应该帮你找个男朋友
Or a girlfriend, or a... non-binary intimate companion.
或是女朋友 或是非二元性别的亲密伴侣
Great job, Dad.
毒舌啊 老爹
Yeah. It's a recent thing.
对 最近我开始叫他老爹
Speaking of recent things,
说到最近
when am I gonna get to meet your ex-fiancé Diego?
我什么时候能见到你的前未婚夫迪亚哥
'Cause Max only started doing light cardio
自从麦克斯看到他
ever since he laid eyes on him. Dude.
就开始做有氧运动了 哥们
Oh, he was only here to help my dad.
他只是来帮我爸爸的
And help with a breakthrough in the abduction case
我复活以来一直在调查的绑♥架♥案
I've been tracking since my resurrection. Mm.
有了关键的线索 他也在帮我
What's the breakthrough?
有什么关键线索
Well, Cam was injected with butyricol.
小卡被注射了丁三醇
Mm-hmm. Which we now know is a rare, memory-erasing drug
我们现在知道了 那是一种罕见的消除记忆的药物
that, uh, very few people have access to.
只有极少数人才能接触到
It's only been used in one
之前只在一个高度机密的
highly-classified military trial.
军事审判中使用过
We think Cameron was abducted to lure Charlie out of hiding.
我们认为卡梅伦被绑♥架♥是为了将查理引出来
There are a lot of people with an interest
很多人对查理具备的
in Charlie's bioweaponry expertise.
生物武器专业知识感兴趣
Has anyone tried reaching out to Alex, see if
有没有人尝试联♥系♥亚历克斯
there's a butyricol connection with Project Shepherd?
看看丁三醇与牧羊人计划有关系
LIZ: He's off the grid at an Air Force recruitment thing.
他去参加空军招募的事情 联♥系♥不上
We'll ask him when he's back in town,
等他回到镇里再问他
but that won't be 'till after CrashCon.
不过要等餐厅下班之后了
She lived until 1997.
她活到了1997年
You, um...
你
You think she was all right? Happy?
你觉得她过得好吗 幸福吗
Sanders, man, she knew how much you loved her.
桑德斯 她知道你有多爱她的
Please stop talking.
别再说了
You got work to do, and you...
你还有事要忙
you got some crap stuck to your boot.
你自己惹了一堆麻烦
Tripp left this for my dad before he died.
特里普在去世之前就把这个留给了我父亲
Well, I should probably,
好吧 我应该
uh, get to that early shift at the Pony.
去野马上早班了
You know, CrashCon hours.
要到陨落欢畅时段了
What's wrong?
怎么了
When I visited Rosa at rehab,
我去康复中心看罗莎时
I told her I would send her her sketchbooks.
我告诉她我会把她的随笔寄给她
She needs them for therapy, and I totally forgot to mail them.
她需要它们进行治疗 结果我忘得一干二净
I'll take 'em. I love a road trip.
我送过去吧 我喜欢公路旅行
Plus, Rosa's been on my mind recently. Really?
另外 我最近总惦记着罗莎 你说真的吗
Yeah. That would be amazing.
是啊 那就太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
That was not made in Roswell.
这个帅小伙可不是罗斯威尔的
Diego. Hey, man.
迪亚哥 嗨 哥们
I thought you left town. Yeah, my mom says D.C. is buzzing
我以为你走了 我妈说华盛顿正闹着
about increased immigration enforcement.
要加强移♥民♥执法
I don't feel right
在你父亲的事情解决之前
leaving town without your father in the clear.
我不放心就这么离开
I've got connections, some powerful lawyers.
我有些关系 认识一些有权力的律师
I wish I could say we didn't need the help, but...
我也不想麻烦你 不过确实
It's no big deal. Hi.
没什么大不了的
I'm Isobel Evans.
我是伊泽贝尔·埃文斯
I'm sort of the, uh, unofficial Roswell welcoming committee.
我是非正式的罗斯威尔欢迎委员会成员
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表