剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
You have to let me go, Iz.
你必须放手 小伊
Are you in?
你干不干
Did I just commit a felony?
我刚刚是不是犯下一桩重罪
It's my mom's computer.
是我妈的电脑
Her nurse said that for the two weeks before she went missing,
那是她的护士说的 她失踪的两周前
when she wasn't trying to escape,
当时她没想出逃
she was talking to someone online.
有人在跟她在线上交流
They let her have Internet?
他们还让她上网
Well, she's a patient, not an inmate.
她只是个病人 又不是囚犯
She uses her computer to watch Netflix and stuff.
她用电脑来看网飞台什么的
I don't know. I just want to see this browser history.
不知道 我就是想看看她的浏览记录
Somebody cleared her search history.
有人清除了她的搜索记录
Excuse me.
让让
No. You-- It's okay.
不用 没事
My mom was the last one to use this computer.
我妈妈是最后一个用过这台电脑的人
If she deleted it, she obviously
如果是她删除的 她明显
didn't want anyone to know what she was doing online.
不想让人知道她上网干什么
You know that if somebody clears their search history,
你也知道 人们要是清除自己的浏览记录
they are hiding something.
肯定是有事想隐瞒
I thought she wasn't telling me her password
我还以为她不肯告诉我密♥码♥
because she couldn't remember it.
是因为她自己都忘了呢
If she didn't want me to see something, then, hey.
如果她有东西不想让我看见 那这就
All the more reason to see it.
那你就更有理由看了
I'm not investigating my mom.
我不是想侦查我妈
I just want to know who might have taken her,
我只是想知道谁可能带走她
but she's a victim.
但她是受害者
I'm not gonna invade her privacy over it.
我不会因为这个侵犯她的隐私的
She has a right to her secrets.
她有权保有自己的秘密
It's Valenti. I got to go.
是瓦伦蒂 我得走了
I like Kyle, but he was terrible to you for so long.
我挺喜欢凯尔的 但他那么久以来都对你太不善了
How have you forgiven him?
你怎么原谅他的
Kyle and I aren't friends.
我跟凯尔并不是朋友
I'm doing this because it's my responsibility.
我这么做是因为这是我的责任
I'm doing this for Liz.
是为了丽兹
You know, something I learned in the last ten years is,
我在这十年里学到的东西就是
sometimes showing up is the most important thing.
有时候 仅仅出现就是最重要的
Can't stay mad forever.
不能生一辈子气
People have a right to their secrets.
人们都有权保有自己的秘密
I can't take it anymore.
我受不了了
Okay.
好了
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I just want to memorize this.
我只想记住现在这样
Okay. Okay.
好了好了
I need you to tell Liz something.
我有话需要你转达给丽兹
You can tell her yourself.
你可以自己告诉她
She and Kyle are prepping for surgery.
她跟凯尔正在准备手术
They're gonna use the faulty heart.
他们要用那颗有问题的心脏
She just wants to talk to you before you die.
她只想在你气息尚存的时候说句话
No. No. You won't be suffering.
不不不 你不会受罪的
They're just gonna bring you back and then let you go.
他们只是先把你救活 然后会放你走的
No. You have to stop this.
不 你必须阻止这件事
You cannot bring me back under any circumstances.
任何情况下都不能救我
Max?
麦克斯
What is really going on?
到底怎么回事
I am dangerous.
我很危险
Whatever Liz is bringing back is not me.
不管丽兹复活了什么 都不是我
It's just some broken shell.
只是一具破碎的躯壳
I'm not doing the 21st birthday thing, Isobel.
我不搞21岁生日那一套 伊泽贝尔
I don't do mechanical bulls
我不玩投币车
and I don't do Garth Brooks karaoke.
我也不唱乡村音乐卡拉OK
Well, that's a shame,
那可惜了
because I came looking for my friend in the lowest of places.
因为我是来找我身陷低谷泥潭的朋友的
I need help moving a body.
我移♥动♥尸体需要帮手
Tequila?
龙舌兰
Yeah. Tequila.
是啊 龙舌兰喝得
See, this is what happens when you don't show up.
看了吧 你不出现就是这个后果
Happy 21st birthday. Very mature.
21岁生日快乐 成熟之举
Somehow it's-it's my fault?
就莫名其妙成了我的错了
Of course this is my fault.
当然是我的错了
You know, you didn't just stand Max up tonight.
知道吗 今晚你不仅是放了麦克斯的鸽子
It's my birthday, too.
我也过生日
Well, I'm sorry. I was very busy with all of my underachieving.
真是抱歉 我正忙着一事无成呢
Hey.
嘿
Hey, you made it.
你来啦
It's after midnight, and I had to tempt him with a felony
已经过了午夜了 而我不得不用犯重罪
to get him out of his trailer.
才诱惑他从车里出来
It doesn't count.
那不算数
The thing is,
关键是
there has to be three.
必须是三个
Okay? There's always three.
好吗 永远都是三个
Until the very end. I'll show you.
直到世界末日 我让你们看看
I'llI'll sh... This is crazy.
我给你们 真是疯了
I got this, right...
我这儿有
What's it mean?
什么意思
What it means...
什么意思
It means that you should be here.
意思是你应该在这里
You know?
懂吗
'Cause it's all broken without three.
没有三个 什么都歇菜
So we'll figure it out.
我们会想明白的
You'll find your way back.
你能找到回去的路的
I'm good, thanks.
我挺好 谢谢啊
But I'll see you next time you bring me in for petty larceny.
等我下次小偷小盗被你逮捕的时候再见
I-I will.
我会的
Oh! Good night, Deputy.
晚安警长
You know he did the whole police academy thing
你知道他念警♥察♥学院自始至终
because of you, right?
都是为了你吧
He thinks you're gonna get into the kind of trouble
他觉得你总会惹上什么麻烦
you can't get out of if you don't know someone.
你要是没熟人自己搞不定的
I can pick locks with my brain.
我动动脑子就能撬锁
I don't need him.
我用不着他
Yeah, I think he got that.
是啊 他算是明白了
Purring like a kitten.
服服帖帖
You don't do bad work
你有两下子
once you pull your finger out of your nose.
只要一着手专心干起活来
Yeah, we both know I do the best work in the state.
咱们都心知肚明 我是全国最厉害的
Regardless of where my fingers are.
不管手着不着
What was it?
什么问题
There was too much tension
气氛有点僵啊
between the alternator and the battery.
发电机跟电池之间
Had to reset the coils, figure out a new way
得重置一下线圈 想个办法
for them to talk to each other.
让它们俩重归于好
I'm gonna need the rest of the day off.
我今天就不上班了
Uh-- a family emergency.
家里有急事
Yeah, well, I got a ice skating date
行吧行吧 我还跟牙牙仙子
in hell with the tooth fairy.
约了在阴曹地府滑冰呢
I figured it all out.
我都明白了
See, there's a-an energy to suffering,
人在痛苦的时候有一种能量
there's an energy to death.
死亡也有相应的能量
And when I heal people, I absorb that energy.
我在疗愈别人的时候 就会吸入这种能量
So, when I resurrected Rosa,
所以我复活罗莎的时候
I took in ten years of emptiness.
我吸入了十年的空虚
So if you resurrect me, you will be bringing back an infection.
如果你们要复活我 你们带回人间的将是一颗毒瘤
Don't want-- I don't want to come back as a monster.
我不希望 不希望作为怪物重返阳间
I don't want to hurt anyone
我不想伤害我在意的
that I care about.
任何人
That's what this is about?
就是这么回事吗
We've been hurting, Max.
我们也在痛苦着 麦克斯
We don't work without you. You will!
我们没了你不行 行的
You will. You are stronger now
你们可以的 你们现在比我刚死的时候
than when I died.
变强了很多
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表