剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
I don't want you to, like, Dr. Frankenstein it.
我不希望你像科学怪人那样搞砸
The experiments were very bad.
实验很糟糕
My days as an alien scientist are officially over.
我作为外星科学家的日子已经正式结束了
Why don't I believe you?
我为什么不相信你
'Cause it's hard not to think about
因为难以预料
the far-reaching implications of this kind of research.
这种研究会造成的影响
You don't get sick on this planet.
你在这颗星球上不会生病
If I could figure out why, I could eradicate all illness.
如果我能够弄清楚原因 我就能根除所有疾病
But you can't.
但是你不能这么做
Because that would expose us.
因为这样会暴露我们
Which I would obviously never do.
我很显然不会这么做
It's over.
结束了
I got to go.
我得走了
* Like that look*
喜欢这副形象
* Like that*
喜欢
* Like that*
喜欢
Hey.
嘿
* I know I shouldn't stare...*
我不该目不转睛
Where are you going?
你要上哪去
I-I hate my outfit.
我讨厌我的打扮
I can't be here.
我不能呆在这
Yeah, it's very someone else.
这不像我的风格
Yeah.
没错
Hey, but don't worry.
但是不要担心
We can fix it.
我们能够补救
* Got my eye on it*
目光锁定
* Like that look, yeah*
喜欢这幅形象
Do you need a mirror?
你需要镜子吗
* Like that look*
喜欢这幅形象
You think I need a mirror?
你觉得我还需要镜子
* Like that look*
喜欢这幅形象
How's that?
怎么样
Perfect.
完美
Wait. Here.
等等 这边
Put it on.
穿上
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Well, we're friends, aren't we?
我们是朋友 不是吗
Go on.
来吧
Okay.
好
You feel more like yourself now?
你找回自己的感觉了吗
* Yeah, I see you like that look.*
我知道你喜欢这幅形象
Does this do anything for you?
你对这篇报道有反应吗
That's Nora. That's Michael's mom.
那是诺拉 这是迈克尔的母亲
It's-it's not working.
不起作用
And I don't feel great going through this stuff
在迈克尔不知情的情况下
without Michael knowing. Why not?
翻看他的东西感觉不太好 为什么不好
One day, this palace might all be yours.
总有一天 这一切都会属于你
It's not working.
不起作用
I have a business to run, and you need to go
我还有生意要经营 你得去
Instagram something.
INS上发点东西了
Says the social media revitalizer.
社交媒体复苏者还好意思说
Listen, word to the wise,
听我一句劝
every time Max saw Liz in a skirt and tried
每次麦克斯看到丽兹穿那条裙子
not to pop a bulb, he wound up setting off a fire alarm.
想要控制自己的时候 他就会引发火警
Every time I push myself too hard, I miss time,
每次我把自己逼得太狠 我就会断片
or wind up accidentally realizing that my mom
或者回想到我母亲还想着
still thinks about her ex-boyfriend Rocco,
她的男友罗科
like, in vivid detail.
那种感受历历在目
Okay, where are you going with this?
你打算表达什么
Effort doesn't equal control.
付出努力不代表你就能控制
So if you want to do this,
如果你还想要这么做
you're gonna have to embrace your inner ice queen
你就得用抱你内心的冰雪女王
and let it go.
然后放手
I'm not great at letting things go.
我不擅长放手
Yeah. I know, that's hard.
我知道 放手很难
Maria?
玛丽亚
Are you...
那是
Okay, screw it, I'm going in.
不管那么多了 我要进去了
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
I love it.
我很喜欢
Thank you, Walt.
谢谢你 沃尔特
Have you seen Miss Nora?
你看到诺拉小姐了吗
No, but I'll go look for her.
没有 不过我会去找她的
Miss Nora?
诺拉小姐
Miss Nora?
诺拉小姐
Oh, my God.
天呐
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
Yeah. Are you okay?
看到了 你还好吗
Yeah. Who was that?
那是什么人
I think we better get out of here before Michael finds us.
我觉得我们最好在迈克尔回来之前赶快离开
Come on.
过来
So you said that you're from Roswell?
你说你是从罗斯韦尔来的
Oh, I was from Roswell.
对我是从罗斯韦尔来的
I got out and went to art school as soon as I graduated.
我一毕业就离开去上读艺校
I work for an artist now.
我现在替一位艺术家工作
I help her run her gallery.
帮她管理画廊
Yeah, I used to want to be a painter,
我之前想要成为一名画家
but then I realized I loved curating art
但是我之后意识到我对照顾艺术品的热情
way more than I ever loved making it.
胜过自己创作艺术的热情
You know, I can look in someone's eyes
我看着另外一个人的眼睛
and know if they have a story worth telling.
就能知道他们有没有故事
That's how I know you're the real deal.
所以我才知道你很有内涵
Oh, no.
不是
Sorry, I'm just, um...
抱歉
I'm not, like, an artist.
我不是 艺术家
I'm just a...
我就只是一个
person with a coping mechanism.
接艺术抒发♥情♥绪的人
Really?
真的吗
Prove me wrong.
证明我是错的
Are you kidding me? Where you going, Charlie?
开什么玩笑 你要上哪去 查莉
Why are you following me?
你为什么要跟踪我
Well, I asked myself what I would do
我自问如果我的妹妹被
if my sister was nabbed by a black ops group.
黑色行动组织抓走了我会怎么办
You're turning yourself in to Deep Sky, aren't you?
你向深空组织自首了 是不是
You do know who they are?
你是怎么知道他们的身份的
I do now, okay? They made contact.
我现在才知道的 他们联♥系♥了我
This postcard was slid under my motel room door.
有一张明信片被从门缝底下塞进来
They said if I wasn't at Sutter's Grain Depot
他们说入过我不在11点事前感到
by 11:00, that they would torture her to death.
萨特谷仓 他们就会把她折磨致死
Well, that's gotta be a bluff.
他们在虚张声势
No. Okay, I asked for proof of life; I heard her.
不是 我要他们证明她还活着 我听到了他的声音
She was out of it, drugged maybe,
她神志不清 可能被下了药
but still giving 'em hell.
但是还是没让他们好过
What else did you hear?
你还听到了什么
Look, I care about your sister,
我在乎你的姐妹
and I'm all the backup you've got.
而且只有我能帮你
There's no way they'd be holding a prisoner
他们绝对不会把囚犯带到
at their contact point.
接头地点
Oh, my God. This isn't your fight, Max.
老天 麦克斯 这件事与你无关
Go home.
回家去
Oh, I swear to God,
我发誓
if she dies because I don't show up,
要是因为我没出现害她丢了性命
I will kill you myself.
我就亲手杀了你
What else did you hear?
你还听到了什么
A train rolling by.
火车经过的声音
And-- this is insane.
太荒谬了
A demonic laugh.
还有邪恶的笑声
Get in. I know where she is.
上车 我知道她在哪了
They said that you mixed whiskey
他们说你用威士忌
with your medications; that's not like you.
服药 这不像你的风格
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表