剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Previously on Roswell, New Mexico...
罗斯威尔前情提要
Maybe spending the decade dead
也许在一个外星的鸡蛋棺材里
inside of an egg coffin from outer space
睡了十年会有些
has some side effects. MICHAEL: But you've been pumping Max
副作用 但你这三天来一直给马♥克♥思♥
full of antidote for three days.
输送解毒剂了啊
LIZ: Parts of your brain that have gone dark
你大脑里不工作的部分
are lighting up again.
将再次被点亮
Who sold you the pills? It was Mom!
谁卖♥♥给你的药 是妈妈
She was either too high to notice that
她要么是神志不清根本没注意到丢了药
they're missing or she knows and she doesn't care.
要么就是知道 可是根本不在乎
LIZ: I was crying
我在哭
'cause I'd had a tough day and I want my mom.
是因为过了糟糕的一天而且我想我妈
Maybe she just thinks I can take care of myself, but...
也许她觉得我能照顾好自己 但是
I'm not done being taken care of.
我还是想有人照顾
ISOBEL: Ground your intention.
将你的意念集中于此
Feel the current running through your body,
感觉电流在身体穿过
your hands guiding it with purpose.
你的双手指引着它
See?
看见了吗
Your turn.
到你了
Oh, this is stupid.
这太傻了
Ground my intention? I don't speak
集中我的意念吗 我可不会像
bored rich lady at yoga.
有钱有闲的瑜伽女一样说话
We have been at this
我们在这一周了
for a week and I still can't control
我还是没有办法控制
what happened to me. The thing with Max's heart
我身上发生的事 发生在马♥克♥思♥身上的事
was just a fluke. We got time.
只是侥幸而已 我们有时间
I love hanging out with you. It's called training, Rosa.
我喜欢和你在这待着 罗莎 这叫做训练
You have to do it if you want to control your abilities.
如果你想控制自己的能力就必须接受训练
With great power
能力越大
comes great responsibility.
责任越大
MAX: Maybe don't remind her
蜘蛛侠里的台词她听不懂
of all the Spider-Man movies she's missed.
她都没看过
Look, I know
我知道
I'm...
我
supposed to be a silent observer over here,
应该做个安静的旁观者
but I do know a thing or two
但是我确实知道
about electricity shooting out of your fingertips
电流从你指尖不受控制的流出
at inopportune times.
是怎么回事
So let's try a different approach.
我们试试别的方法吧
I'd like to approach home.
我现在只想回家
We have to figure out how to manage this.
我们得搞明白如何控制这个
Your extrasensory appliance homicide's getting expensive.
你的超能力失控误杀别人的话代价可就大了
Think about it this way... I swear to God,
这样想吧 我发誓
if you bring up alien puberty
如果你再提外星人没童年
one more time...
这事
Okay, no, no. I'll just...
好吧 不不 我只是
Let me show you. Oh, but with your words.
演示给你看 要我说
Your heart isn't strong enough,
你的心脏还不够强壮
and we don't know how your pacemaker's
而且我们也不知道你的起搏器
gonna respond to this.
会不会对这个有反应
Yeah, you're right.
你说的对
Okay. Uh...
好吧
Okay, draw energy
从你的脊柱中
from your spine... No, don't touch me.
抽取出能量 别碰我
Look, you resurrected me.
听着 你复活了我
I jump-started your heart. We're good.
我重启了你的心脏 我们扯平了
That doesn't mean that I need to like you or trust you
这可不意味着我要喜欢你或者信任你
or want you around.
或者愿意让你在我身边
You are the one who told me
是你在我的睡梦中
over and over again, in my sleep,
一遍又一遍地告诉我
how dangerous you are.
你有多危险
I started drinking again to shut you up.
为了不听到你的声音我又开始酗酒
So I'm sorry if I'm not
所以 不好意思
super pumped that you're banging my sister.
你搞我姐姐我可高兴不起来
Rosa. Hey.
罗莎
Uh, no, she's right.
不 她说的对
I've invaded her space
我的确入侵了她的
enough. I'm sorry. I was...
私人空间 对不起 我只是
trying to help.
想帮忙
This morning,
今天早上
she shorted a hair dryer before she even plugged it in.
她还没插电源 就把电吹风给弄短路了
I'm worried she's
我真担心她会
gonna hurt herself.
伤到自己
Or someone else.
或者别人
Saturn's rings, extra Foster's ranch.
洋葱圈 多加牧场沙拉酱
How about you whip up a Peanut Butter Blast-Off
要不你去做点花生酱
and bring it upstairs?
然后拿到楼上去吧
I... heard a little mouse crying
我 今天早上听到
in her room this morning. I think we are past the point
一只小老鼠在她房♥间里哭呢 我觉得我们都过了
of milkshake coping mechanisms.
一杯奶昔就能安慰的年纪了吧
This might call for flan, then.
那就试试过蛋奶馅饼
Sure, Dad.
好吧 老爸
Here you go.
给
Thanks. Thank you.
谢了 谢谢
Escamoles, extra space jam, please.
彝斯咖魔多加果酱
Friends and family discount?
朋友家人是不是有折扣
Don't be rude, mija.
米娅 别太没礼貌了
Come give your mama a kiss.
过来亲妈妈一下吧
We're closed.
我们关门了
If you're here for prom photos,
如果你是来参加毕业典礼拍照的话
you're a little late. The I40
你好像来晚了 I40这个时候
is practically a parking lot at this time of day.
停车场都满了
Ai, tough crowd.
人可真多
I didn't come empty-handed.
我可不是空手而来
Merry Christmas,
圣诞快乐
happy 18th birthday,
18岁生日快乐
graduation, mi corazón.
毕业快乐我的宝贝儿
Helena.
海伦娜
Arturito.
阿图里托
Te ves bien.
你好啊
How long has it been?
多久没见了
Seven years.
7年了
Since Jim's funeral.
自从吉姆的葬礼后就没见过了
Why are you here now?
你来这干什么
Your dad asked me to come.
你♥爸♥爸打给我的
ARTURO: I asked you
我让你
to transfer your half of the diner to Liz,
把餐厅的一半转给丽兹
so she could sponsor my residency.
这样她才能为我的暂住证做担♥保♥人
You could have e-mailed
你用邮件把文件
the papers back.
发过来就行
You're not gonna sign them. I don't want
你没打算签对吧 我可没想
to hold up your father's path to citizenship,
拦着你父亲拿到公民身份
but a little part of me still lives in this place.
但是这个地方还有一部分是属于我的
¿Cuánto quieres, Mamá?
妈你想要多少
How much do you want?
你想要多少
Let's discuss over dinner.
我们边吃晚餐边聊吧
Can't. Busy.
别了 太忙了
Forever.
一直都忙
No dinner...
没有晚餐
no diner.
就没有餐厅
Dinner's at 7:00.
晚餐7点开始
Try not to be a decade late this time.
这次别再10年后才到了
Look, all I'm gonna say is
我想说的是
she had a very thoughtful manicure.
她的修甲技术特别好
So you're gonna be a Planet 7 regular?
所以你打算做7号♥星球的常客了
Mm, maybe.
也许吧
I'm very happy for you.
真为你高兴
I should have known all along, honestly.
我其实早就该知道的
I mean, what does an alien care about human gender constructs?
外星人为什么要在乎人类性别这种事呢
Seriously, Max, if it doesn't work out with you and Liz,
真的 马♥克♥思♥ 如果你和丽兹到最后不成的话
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表