剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
protects my family from evil.
会保佑我的家人远离邪恶
I put it on her a few months ago when she got back
几个月前在她从不知什么地方回来时
from wherever she was.
我亲手给她戴上了
But I went to see her this morning;
但是今天上午我去看她
she insisted that I take it back.
她坚持着要我拿回来
She said that it's too late for her,
她说对她来说这一切都已经太晚了
and that I needed it more.
而我比她更需要这个
I know this flower.
我认识这花
Its pollen has a...
它的花粉会对
paralytic effect on alien abilities.
外星人的超能力产生麻痹作用
Pick a card.
选张牌
Jack of spades.
黑桃J
Two of hearts.
红桃2
Nine of diamonds.
方片9
Guerin,
盖林
I think this necklace is my kryptonite.
我觉得这条项链是我的克星
When you were fixing the clasp last year,
你去年帮我修理项链扣的时候
my intuition was through the roof.
我的直觉强烈的不得了
In the gala last year,
去年的狂欢节上
when Noah invaded me, I wasn't wearing the necklace.
当诺亚进入我身体时 我没有戴项链
I was vulnerable to him.
我变得很虚弱
Kyle said you aren't an alien.
凯尔说你不是外星人
Was Isobel pregnant this year?
伊索贝尔是今年怀孕的吗
I wasn't wearing the necklace at my Woman as Warrior class,
我在上女生勇士课程时也没戴项链
and I swore I could feel her fear and...
我发誓能感受到她的恐惧和
heartache.
心痛
You said you were 18 when your mom started getting sick, right?
你说过你妈妈生病时你18岁对吗
She gave it to me as a gift for my graduation.
她把项链作为毕业礼物送给了我
If this prevents you from having more episodes,
如果它阻止你出更多的状况的话
it probably stops the neurodegeneration process, too.
它也很可能会阻止神经性退行病变
It's not kryptonite, Maria.
它不是克制你的 玛丽亚
This is preventative medicine.
它是保护你的良药
Keep it on.
戴着吧
Well, no signs of a struggle.
没有打斗痕迹
No damage to the car.
车辆也没有受损
It's dead. I'll look for a charger.
没电了 我找个充电器
Can I help you, ma'am?
能帮你什么吗女士
Let's hope so.
希望可以
I'm Agent Powell. Federal Bureau of Investigation.
我是鲍威尔探员 联邦调查局的
I'm looking for Max Evans.
我在找麦克斯·埃文斯
Um, you found him.
我就是
Given your years on the force, I'm sure you realize
既然你参军多年 你应该知道
that tampering with a federal investigation is a felony.
干预联邦调查是重罪
You're gonna turn over this car, along with any other evidence
你现在必须将这辆车移交 还有其他手头上
you might've gotten your hands on.
可能掌握着的证据
Forgive us for lacking faith
请原谅 我们对于刑事审判制度
in the criminal justice system.
可不是那么有信心
Liz, it's all right.
丽兹 没事的
It's best to just cooperate.
我们最好合作
Found this phone in the car.
在车上发现了这部电♥话♥
That's a nice piece, but it's not government issue,
你的枪不错 但这不是政♥府♥发的
and that car's a rental.
而且这辆车是租来的
I'm undercover. No, you're not.
我是卧底 不 你不是
My sister, she has the other half.
我姐姐 她身上有另一半
You're Charlie. Jenna Cameron's sister.
你是查莉 詹娜·卡梅伦的姐姐
Last time I talked to Jenna, she said
我和詹娜最后一次聊天时 她说
she'd been looking for you for months.
她已经找了你几个月了
I didn't want to be found, until my sister's name appeared
我不想被人发现 直到我妹妹的名字
on a missing persons database,
出现在失踪人口数据库中
and then I figured a road trip was in order.
于是我想得过来查看一下怎么回事
You kept tabs on her. She thought you hated her.
你有关注她 她以为你恨她呢
I worked on a controversial project a while back.
我之前曾经为一个有争议的项目工作过
A lot of dangerous people want to know what I know.
很多危险人物都想知道我到底掌握了什么
So you think they took her to get to you?
所以你认为他们抓走了她目的就是引你出来
Doesn't that mean
那你来这
you're just playing into their hands by coming here?
岂不是正好中了他们的圈套吗
And you'd back down from a family fight?
谁会在家人遇险时退缩呢
So who is it that's after you?
所以是谁在追杀你
It's a pretty long list.
挺多人的
Oh, it finally charged up.
噢 终于充满电了
Her last text
她最后一条短♥信♥
was to "Alex Manes," asking where she can find his dad.
是发给亚历克斯·马恩斯的 问她在哪里能找到他爸爸
Wait, that's not Jesse Manes, is it?
等等 那不是杰西·马恩斯 是吗
You know him? He's on that list of people
你认识他吗 他在想和我谈话的人
who want to talk to me.
名单上
Well, let's not keep him waiting.
我们别让他久等了
Cowboys versus aliens,
牛仔对抗外星人
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
I'm just a guy standing in front
我只是一个站在
of a tourist trap asking a history buff
旅游陷阱前 让一个历史爱好者
to shoot him with high-velocity paint.
用高速漆射他的人
I'm surprised you reached out.
我很惊讶你会主动联♥系♥我
Good surprised.
好的惊讶
Honestly, me, too.
说实话 我也是
So, you cool with playing war? Doesn't bring anything up?
所以 你不介意玩打仗吗 不会引起什么问题吗
Oh, yeah, my PTSD triggers are a little more complicated.
噢 我的创伤后应激障碍触发机制有点复杂
Suffice to say, this war zone is the only place
我只想说 当我还是个孩子的时候
that my family actually got along when I was a kid.
这个战区是我们家唯一能相处得来的地方
Yeah, some of my old platoon buddies
是啊 我的一些老排友
actually play in leagues.
组队玩
I didn't know you served.
我不知道你当过兵
You know, I wouldn't go bragging about it
你知道 我不会去跟一个
to a guy with a Purple Heart.
拿了紫心勋章的人炫耀的
I might've googled you.
我可能谷歌♥过你的名字一两次吧
Let's make a wager.
我们打赌吧
Loser buys the winner a drink at Planet 7 tonight.
今晚在第七星球 输的人请赢的人喝一杯
Make it the Wild Pony and you're on.
赌注换成野马 我就跟你赌
* A prison in your mind... *
你心中的监狱
Hey, girlfriend.
嘿 朋友
Please don't tell me that Guerin sent you here to convince me
请不要告诉我盖琳让你来这里是为了说服我
to take better care of myself.
更好地照顾自己
Wow. You really are a psychic.
你真是个神婆
Look, if I had a little lucky charm
听着 如果我有幸运符
that could stop people like Noah from messing with me,
能阻止像诺亚这样的人骚扰我
I would have that surgically implanted into my décolletage.
我会把它植入我的胸部
That's all I came here to say.
我来就是想说这些
It's not a joke, Maria. This stuff is dangerous.
这不是开玩笑 玛丽亚 这东西很危险
Yeah, well, so is eating a salad. E. coli is everywhere.
是的 吃沙拉也很危险 到处都是大肠杆菌
Okay.
好吧
These abilities are a part of me.
这些能力是我的一部分
I'm not gonna just throw away the chance
我不会放弃这个
to learn about who I am.
了解自己的机会
That make sense to you?
你明白了吗
Yeah. Actually, it does.
是的 实际上 很明白了
You've gotten stronger this year. Right?
你今年变强了 是吗
Can you teach me to train? Learn how to control it all?
你能教我如何训练吗 学会如何控制这一切
Look, it took a lot of practice before I could do anything
听着 我做了很多练习之后
without puking and guzzling acetone to kill the pain.
才可以不吐不喝丙酮来止痛
And you can't practice,
你不能练习
because, according to Kyle, every time you do,
因为 凯尔说 每次你练习时
it eats your brain.
它都会腐蚀你的大脑
Look, I'll stop before it goes that far.
听着 我会在事情发展到那一步之前停下来的
Okay? I know the signs.
好吧 我知道这些迹象
Besides, if you help me, maybe I can help you.
此外 如果你帮助我 也许我能帮助你
There must be something that you want to know about your future.
关于你的未来 一定有什么是你想知道的
What about my past?
我的过去呢
* I can fall asleep... *
我能入睡
Afternoon, Master Sergeant.
下午 军士长
What's this?
这是什么
I know you were expecting someone else,
我知道你在等别人
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表