剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Liz, maybe don't. My ugly mouth
丽兹 别这样 我的臭嘴
can tell the ACLU that you, Chad Hinkle,
可以告诉美国公民自♥由♥协会 你查德·辛克尔
were on track to miss your monthly quota when
为了实现你的指标
you violated the fourth amendment
违反了第四修正案
by yanking my dad out of a hospital.
将我父亲从医院拖了出去
Now that you're here, my mouth can tell my lawyer
现在你又到这来 我还可以告诉我的律师
to press misdemeanor stalking charges.
起诉你骚扰和品行不端罪
My mouth can say that your sister's kid
我还可以告诉别人你妹妹的孩子
goes to school in a district she does not live in.
去了一所和她学区不符的学校
But, hey, that's just from Google.
这些都还只是从谷歌♥上搜到的而已
You listen, bitch... No.
听着 你个婊♥子♥ 不
You want to destroy my family over a bogus vandalism charge?
你想用一项伪造的故意破坏公共财物罪就把我的家毁了
Why do we have to be perfect
为什么我们要在一个
to deserve to exist within some arbitrary border?
有争议的边境地区规规矩矩的才能留下
Why is it okay for you to screw up, but not me?
为什么你就可以胡作非为 而我就不行
Because I am me, and you're a waitress.
因为我是我 而你只是个服务员
But not to me.
对我来说不是
The acting director
美国海关移♥民♥局的
of U.S. Customs and Immigration Enforcement
代理局长
literally came to my birthday party.
刚参加了我的生日派对
He's a friend of the family.
他是我们家人的朋友
So is she.
她也是
You have a nice day, Miss Ortecho.
祝你过的愉快 奥特里科女士
Oops, I did it again.
不好意思 我又弄撒了
Liz?
丽兹
Liz, are...? Are you okay? I'm fine. I'm fine.
丽兹 你还好吗 我没事 我没事
I'm gonna go call Max.
我要打给麦克斯
So this is Flint's place.
这是弗林特住的地方
All right, why don't you check back there?
你去查看一下后面吧
I'll check this side.
我来看看这边
We're looking for anything related to the Camerons.
我们找找跟卡梅隆有关的任何东西
Check in everything, under everything, behind everything.
每样东西都仔细看一下 东西的底下 后面
I get it. Check everything.
收到 一切东西
Okay.
好
Hey.
嘿
What, you find something?
怎么了 你找到什么东西了吗
Uh... maybe. You?
也许是 你呢
Maybe. Come here.
也许 过来
Here, in here.
进来 来这
Okay. Okay.
好的
Ooh, just...
我只是想
hear her voice and then hang up.
听一下她的声音 然后我就挂断
That's it.
就这么办
Dirk speaking.
我是德克
Hello?
喂
Helena?
海伦娜
Helena, is that you, baby?
海伦娜 是你吗宝贝儿
Oh, if it is, please come home.
如果是的话 快回家来吧
We've been so worried. I love you so much.
我们都担心死了 我爱你
If this is the bastard who took her,
如果你是把她带走的那个混♥蛋♥
I hope you rot in hell, you son of a bitch.
我希望你去死 你这个混♥蛋♥
You think it's safe?
你觉得安全了吗
Maybe.
也许
Dude.
伙计
Anyone ever tell you you smell like rain?
有人跟你说过你闻起来像下过雨的吗
Max?
麦克斯
The hunting van.
那辆狩猎的货车
We need to get back to town. Now.
我们得回城里去 现在
You know, despite my bad girl reputation,
尽管我一直有坏女孩的名声
I'm actually not on board with breaking you out of rehab.
我其实并不想帮你从戒断所逃出来
So... if you can please make that clear to Liz.
所以 如果可以的话 请你跟丽兹说清楚这件事
Look, my mom is missing.
听着 我妈妈失踪了
Okay? She could be one of the abducted.
她可能也是被绑♥架♥的人之一
Uh, maybe she was leaving Roswell,
也许她正要离开罗斯威尔
on her way out of town,
也许是在出城的路上
and something happened. I don't... I don't know.
发生了什么 我 我不知道
Yeah. Maybe.
也许
Or maybe she's bailing on her new family
或者 也许她只是想摆脱她的家人
like she bailed on her old one.
就像她之前对我们做的那样
Look, this is not an excuse to leave rehab, okay?
我不是在找理由离开戒断所好吗
I just want to find out that she's okay.
我只是想知道她是不是没事
Then I'm gonna go right back. Sure, Jan.
之后我就会立刻回去 好的
I literally only have a week left.
我其实也只剩一个星期了
I might as well practice being sober sooner than later.
我也许只是提前完成了戒断
You want to stay... longer?
你想留 更长的时间吗
I want to stay until I'm better.
我只是想留到我感觉好些了再说
Listen, Noah was a...
听着 诺亚是个
treacherous, serial-killing alien,
狡诈的连环外星人杀手
but he did have a happy knack for day trading.
但他处理日常交易有他的长处
And... I've been trying to figure out
并且 我一直在想
what to do with all that money
怎么处理那些
he left behind.
他留下的钱
Oh, you... you don't have to do that.
哦 你不必做那些的
I want to be better, too.
我也想做得更好
The more that I learn about Louise,
我越是了解露易斯
the more I want to be like her.
就越想变得像她一样
She was a good person, and she made a difference.
她是个好人 并且她带来了影响
Someone told me recently that...
有人最近跟我说
they saw a lot of her in me.
他们从我身上看到了很多她的影子
I really want that to be true.
我很希望这是真的
Hey, you missed the turn.
嘿 你错过路口了
I haven't heard back from Michael all day.
我一整天都没听到迈克尔的消息
I just want to stop by the junkyard and make sure
我只是想去垃圾场确认一下
that he's still... alive.
他还活着
Nap time is over, sweetheart.
小憩时间结束了亲爱的
So this is the perk
这就是作为武器专家
of being a weapons specialist, huh?
获得额外奖励是吗
Oh, if this is your... attempt
如果你的企图
to convince me that you aren't
是要说服我
a horde of violent invaders
说你们不是一群暴♥力♥侵略者
here to colonize a planet that isn't yours,
来这里不是要统治这个不属于你们的星球
I mean, you're doing a really bang-up job.
那你这活干的可真差劲
You know, I was a good kid.
我小时候是个好孩子
I wanted to be an agricultural engineer.
我那时想要当一个农业工程师
Maybe have a couple kids,
也许生几个小孩
start a dad band.
跟他们组个乐队
But then I was provoked.
然后我被挑衅
And now, I'm this.
现在成了这样
Maybe there's still hope for you.
也许你还有希望
Your brother Gregory's living a peaceful life teaching kids,
你哥格雷戈里现在过着平静的为父教子生活
staying jacked on the res.
余生都幸福可待
And Alex Alex... Alex is a traitor.
至于艾利克斯 艾利克斯是个叛徒
He'll be court-martialed
当一切尘埃落定
when this is over.
他就会受到军事制裁
So he's still alive?
所以他还活着吗
You were early.
你来早了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You know, my father demanded a meeting.
我父亲领导了一场会议
I had just left Sanders' Auto.
我那时刚离开桑德斯汽车
If you hurt that old man! I wouldn't touch him.
你胆敢伤害那个老人 我不会碰他的
Okay? He's a hardworking American.
好吗 他是个刻苦工作的美国人
I was just leaving you a note.
我本来是要给你留个便条
And I took Alex because I knew
我带走艾利克斯是因为
it was the best way to get you to cooperate.
我知道那是最能让你合作的方式
Alex will be fine
艾利克斯很安全
as long as you do what I say.
只要你按我说的去做
If you disobey, make my day any worse,
如果你违抗 让我的情况更糟
Alex will die knowing you are the reason.
艾利克斯就会因为你而丧命
So why don't you untie me
所以你要不还是把我松绑了
and apologize? We'll go from there.
再道个歉 之后我们再谈
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表