剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
How's it working out for you?
你又如何呢
Liz.
丽兹
Guess you didn't leave town after all.
看来你到底没离开镇子啊
The spray paint wasn't mine.
涂鸦不是我画的
She works full-time.
她有全职工作的
Maybe you turn your attention to something
也许你应该把注意力放在
more important, like, uh, Mimi DeLuca.
更重要的事情上 比如咪♥咪♥·德鲁卡
I don't want to discuss the graffiti with you, Liz.
我不想跟你谈涂鸦的事丽兹
I want to discuss Noah Bracken.
我想跟你聊的是诺亚·布拉肯
Grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change,
让我心平气和的接受我无法改变的事
courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom...
给我勇气去改变 给我智慧去
You know, someone might see you.
有人可能会看见你
They've been seeing me all day,
他们天天都会见到我
they just haven't been seeing me.
他们只是从来没有认识真正的我
Mm. Dramatic, like the 911 text.
这话说的真有戏剧感 就像你发的911的信息一样
You know, in my line of work, that usually means emergency.
在我工作的行业中 那是有紧急情况的意思
Does the whole town hate me?
整个镇子的人都恨我吗
I thought Liz told you everything.
我以为丽兹把所有的事都告诉你了
She told me about Noah stealing Izzie's body to murder me,
她告诉我诺亚利用了伊兹的身体来杀我
and she told me that Isobel, Max and Michael
然后又告诉我伊莎贝尔 麦克斯和迈克尔
covered it up with a car accident.
用交通事故掩盖了事实
And I might've known that Kate and Jasmine died that night,
我好像还知道凯特和茉莉那晚上都死了
but I was pretty messed up, so it's all fuzzy.
但我当时迷迷糊糊的 所以一切都很模糊
Evans and Guerin
埃文斯和盖林
put all three of you in your car and staged an accident.
把你们三个都弄进了你的车里 然后假装成车祸
So the whole town...
所以整个镇子
Thought that I got high and drove us off the road.
都以为我嗑药嗨了 然后把车开到路外面去了
People were upset. There was a lot of backlash.
人们都很不安 有很多的不满
Wyatt Long said a bunch of horrible things
怀亚特·朗说了很多可怕的话
about building a wall between us and Mexico,
要在我们和墨西哥之间建堵墙
and that my parents were criminals.
还有我的父母都是罪犯什么的
He used to be a really nice kid, Kyle.
他过去是多好的一个孩子啊 凯尔
It's like I turned him into this monster.
好像是我把他变成了一个魔鬼
Look, that kind of thing
听我说 那种事
isn't just coming from Wyatt Long,
是怀亚特·朗自己做的
and it's definitely not because of you.
绝对不是因为你
Did Liz think I did it?
丽兹认为是我做的吗
I can't really...
我不太
I got to go.
我得走了
Oh, and by the way,
顺便提一下
she got arrested, so...
她被逮捕了 所以
you might want to bail her out.
也许你想去保释她
Liz got arrested? Yeah. Vandalism.
丽兹被逮捕了 嗯 毁坏公共财物
Really out of character.
太出乎意料了
Noah was struck by lightning
诺拉被闪电
directly in the heart.
直接击中心脏
Now how does something like that happen,
如果受害人不是已经倒下了的话
if the victim weren't already lying down?
这种事又怎么可能发生
Hard to say.
不好说
Was he wearing any jewelry?
他戴着什么首饰吗
Metal objects can attract lightning
金属物体可能会吸引闪电
if the bolt is already within a certain distance,
如果闪电的发生是在一定的距离内
relative to the size of the object, of course.
当然也要看物体的大小
I haven't seen Deputy Evans
自从雷雨那晚我就没见过
since the night of the lightning storm. Have you?
埃文斯警官了 你见过吗
We broke up. I already told you that.
我们分手了 我已经跟你说过了
But you've spent time at his house.
但是你却去他家了
Am I under investigation, Sheriff?
我现在是在被调查吗警长
You were wearing this necklace at Noah's funeral.
你在诺亚的葬礼上戴着这条项链
I went by Evans's house to offer my condolences the next day
第二天我去埃文斯家表示哀悼的时候
and found it outside.
在门外找到的
I messed up, okay?
我搞砸了
I...
我
I never told Max how I felt when I should have,
我没能及时告诉麦克斯我对他的感觉
and now all I can do is wait for a second chance.
现在我唯一能做的就是希望他能再给我一次机会
That's why I've been at his house.
这就是为什么我去了他家
I keep hoping today will be the day that he comes home.
我一直希望今天他就能回家
Today will be the day that I finally fix everything.
今天我可以解决所有的问题
I can't just give up.
我不能就这么放弃了
Not yet. I...
现在还不行 我
I have to keep fighting for him.
我必须为他而战
Even if it's hard, it's...
即便这很艰难 这比我
harder than I could've ever imagined.
想的要艰难许多
Any more questions?
还有问题吗
This exercise is about finding a new perspective.
这项练习是为了找到一个全新的角度
Changing the way that you see the world.
改变你看待这个世界的眼光
I don't think I can take much more of this.
我真是坚持不下去了
You may now return to your resting poses.
现在你们可以恢复到休息姿势了
I kind of like it.
我挺喜欢的
For our final exercise,
最后一项练习
we're going to take a look at the fears that we wrote down.
我们来看一下你们写下来的内心的恐惧
Go ahead. Take them out.
拿出来吧
Now using your newfound goddess strength, I want you to get up
现在用你新得到的女神力量 你们可以站起来
and throw your fear into the fire.
把你们的恐惧扔进火里
Set yourself free.
释放你自己
You're a warrior.
你是个战士
You aren't afraid of anything.
你现在不再惧怕任何事了
Draw upon your feminine power.
拿出你的女性力量
Why are you hesitating, Isobel?
你在犹豫什么呢 伊莎贝尔
The sooner you throw your paper in the fire,
越快把你的纸扔进火里
the sooner you can leave.
你就可以越早离开
Look, it's not that simple, okay?
没那么简单好吗
I can't just throw this in the fire.
我不能就把它扔进火里
I'm trapped.
我被困住了
This is my fault.
都是我的错
I put too much pressure on you.
我给你太大压力了
It's nobody's fault.
不是任何人的错
It's just here.
它就在这
Whatever it is,
不管它是什么
you can choose to set yourself free.
你可以选择给自己自♥由♥
Say it. Say, "I choose...
说出来 说 我选择
...to set myself free."
给自己自♥由♥
I choose to set myself free.
我选择给自己自♥由♥
Louder.
大声点
I choose to set myself free.
我选择给自己自♥由♥
Damn it.
见鬼
Smudge.
涂花了
Do you mind? I've had a hell of a day,
你能别在这弄吗 我今天过的很糟糕
and there's a man cut open on a table in there.
而这桌子上还躺着一个被切开了的人
Bummer.
可惜了
He's forced to have his bypass here instead of in Albuquerque,
他不得不在这进行搭桥手术而不是阿尔伯克基
where the head of cardio actually knows
那心脏科的头儿会知道
what he's doing. Thanks, Obama.
这手术该怎么做 奥巴马 谢你全家
Are you complaining about universal healthcare when
这有个人可能就会死在我们眼前
there's a person who could die right in front of us
而你却在这个时候抱怨
at any moment? Uh, it's unrealistic.
全民医保吗 这太不切实际了是吗
I think the mythical, magical land of Canada
我认为神秘的有魔力的加拿大
seems to be doing okay.
好像做的很不错
I believe you work hard for what you get.
我认为你努力就会有所得
Take your biceps.
看看你的肱二头肌
And don't flatter yourself, I'm making a point.
别太得意了 我只是在阐明自己的观点
It would be unfair if I looked like you.
如果我看起来像你的话这才不公平
I don't put in the work, don't care.
我不健身 不在乎
We all have what we deserve.
我们都得到了应得的
Okay.
行吧
You're the dean of surgery's daughter. Right?
你是外科主任的女儿对吗
Yeah, I usually just shorten it to Steph.
对 我一般都让人简称我史蒂芬
You must have good vision coverage.
你的视力保险肯定挺好的吧
No, the, uh, jacket doesn't really do
对了 因为衣服显得我二头肌不明显
the biceps justice unless you really take a look.
除非你自己仔细看看
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表