剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Previously on Roswell, New Mexico...
罗斯威尔 前情提要
Noah was struck by lightning directly
诺亚被闪电直接击中了心脏
in the heart. Now, how does something like that happen
要不是受害者是躺着的
if the victim weren't already lying down?
怎么会发生这种情况
Max's heart was weakened
麦克斯的心脏在他决定
before he decided to lasso lightning.
召集闪电之前就已经很衰弱了
And after all that, he played God.
即便那样 他还是扮演了上帝
Max gave me back
麦克斯让对我
the only thing I've ever lost that mattered to me.
最重要的人失而复得
And now I'm gonna bring him back.
现在 我要把他救回来
You're the dean of surgery's daughter?
你是外科主任的女儿吗
Yeah, I usually just shorten it to Steph.
对 我一般都让人简称我史蒂芬
Your mother, her name was Nora Truman.
你母亲 她叫做诺拉·杜鲁门
How do you go from being gunned down
一年内 你是怎么从被枪击
to smiling next to a prize-winning pumpkin
到能在获奖南瓜旁微笑
to an alien torture chamber in a year?
后又进了外星人审讯室的
Guerin, there's more to the story.
格林 这故事还没完
We're gonna find the answers.
我们会找到答案的
Help.
救命
By order of the United States Air Force,
以美国空军的名义
open this door.
立即开门
I'm looking for two women,
我在找两个女人
injured but armed and dangerous.
身上有伤 但是携带武器非常危险
It's a matter of national security.
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
I'd have noticed if anything resembling feminine
要是有女性模样的人来敲过我的门
knocked on my door.
我肯定会注意到的
Don't let the soft features sway you, cowboy.
别让她们柔弱的外表迷惑了你 牛仔
They are dangerous.
她们非常危险
Can't help but notice the blood on your clothes.
我看到了 你衣服上有血
You know, I was doing some work...
这个啊 我之前在干活
Well, he killed a coyote, sir.
他杀了只土狼 长官
Told me you were just gonna
你跟我说只是吓唬吓唬它
scare him, but you killed him, didn't you?
可你杀了它 是不是
Neighbor kid.
邻居家孩子
Can't shake him.
老是来烦我
I told you, son,
我跟你说过 孩子
we have to protect what's ours
我们得保护自己的东西
from intruders.
跟入侵者抗争
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
It's a hard lesson, kid,
确实是这样 孩子
but one must hold paramount the things you choose to fight for.
但一个人必须将他选择为之奋斗的事情放在首位
My father taught me that.
我爸爸教我的
Thank you for your time.
打扰你们了
Guess that veterinary training paid off.
看来兽医培训派上用场了
You're gonna be just fine.
你会好起来的
How come it feels like you don't know what I'm saying but...
为什么我觉得你听不懂我说的话
you know what I'm thinking?
可你知道我的想法
I wish I could understand you.
我希望我也能知道你在想什么
Don't worry.
别担心
I moved your truck to the livery,
我把你们的卡车挪到马棚了
but if the military's after you...
不过要是军队在找你们
Listen, you can only stay for tonight.
你们只能在这里呆一晚上
Boss's wife won't let him blame the drought on God,
老板的老婆不让他把干旱归咎于上帝
so that honor goes to his foreman-- that's me.
所以他就只能归咎于他的工头 也就是我
I'm already gonna lose my job.
我已经快要丢掉工作了
I can't have them thinking I'm hiding fugitives.
不能让他们觉得我藏起了难民
You understand?
你们明白吗
You have to leave.
你们必须得离开
Tomorrow.
明天就走
I'll be back in the morning
我早上会回来
to change your dressings before you have to go.
在你们走之前给你们换一下衣服
Come on!
快点
What can't wait for me to finish my huevos rancheros?
什么事那么着急都不让我把煎蛋吃完
They finally grew.
庄稼终于开始长了
Maybe Mr. Long won't fire you now.
也许隆先生现在不会解雇你了
That's...
这
that's a damn miracle.
这真特么是奇迹啊
I think they were trying to say thank you.
我觉得是她们在表达谢意
And I think we should let them stay, okay?
应该让她们留下来 好不好
Wait a minute, you're telling me
等一下 你是说
that Michael Guerin used pinball parts
迈克斯·格林用弹球机零件
and a car battery to cause cutaneous perfusion?
和汽车电池引发了皮肤灌注吗
Doesn't look pretty,
虽然不好看
but we think it's working.
但我们觉得起作用了
Max was able to reach out to Rosa mentally,
麦克斯可以用精神联♥系♥罗莎
so we think he's getting stronger.
所以我们觉得他变得强壮一些了
Now all we need to do is... Figure out the heart transplant.
现在我们需要做的 是弄明白怎么移植心脏
I think I've locked down the order
我觉得步骤应该很明确了
we need to attach the valves.
需要连接瓣膜
Blood flow doesn't mimic the pattern in humans?
可血流和人类的模式是不一样的
Reverse, actually.
实际上正相反
I figured that out after two hours
我给格林做了两个小时
with an ultrasound on Guerin's chest.
胸部超声检查才弄明白这个
Ugh. Yeah, I can pick
没错 站上一排人
his nipples out of a lineup, Liz.
我也能只看胸就认出他来 丽兹
I really hope you understand the sacrifices I'm making here.
我真的希望你能明白我做出了多大的牺牲
But between that
不过除此之外
and the surgeries I've observed,
加上我观察过了不少移植手术
I'm feeling slightly less terrified.
我觉得稍微好了一丢丢 不那么害怕了
To cautious optimism.
为谨慎的乐观态度干杯
To a groundbreaking achievement no one can ever know about.
为不能为人道的开创性成就干杯
Is this café de olla?
这是陶壶咖啡吗
Oh, yeah. What do you need?
是的 你需要什么
What does that mean? You think I don't know
你说什么呢 你以为我不知道
your "I need a favor" face by now?
到现在我还看不出你需要帮忙的表情吗
It's seared into my brain.
已经在我脑子里打下烙印了
So, I need a small favor.
我需要你帮个小忙
It's called a personal genome machine.
是个叫人体基因的机器
I, uh, put one on order
几个月之前
months ago before my study got shut down,
研究还没叫停的时候我订了一台
and it's finally at the hospital.
现在终于送到医院了
You want me to steal another... No.
你又要我去偷 不
No, no, no. I'll steal it. I just want you to aid and abet.
不不不 我去偷 我只需要你从旁协助一下
Oh, yes. Okay.
太好了
Cool.
酷
Breakfast.
一大早就亲上了
She's been doing her online addiction counseling sessions,
她最近在网上做戒毒心理咨♥询♥疗程
and I haven't seen any new graffiti pop up around town
自从她跟玛丽亚开始聊天
since her and Maria started talking,
我还没在小镇上看到新的涂鸦
so slamming doors and...
所以只是摔摔门
angry alt-rock are almost charming.
听听嘶吼摇滚已经不算什么了
Attention, tourists,
请注意 游客们
yokels and patrons
乡亲们 顾客们
suffering through a subpar, pun-filled meal,
正在忍♥受糟糕食物的人们
I'm Graham Green,
我是格雷汉姆·格林
creator of last week's 39th most downloaded true crime podcast.
上周下载量排名第39的播客频道创始人
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Hey, subscribe now and receive
现在就订阅 可以到街对面
a free milkshake across the street,
领♥取♥免费的奶昔
in a reasonably priced take-home mug.
外带马克杯价格也非常合理
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I'm rescuing these fine people
我在解救这些好人
from soggy fries.
远离软塌塌的薯条
I am gonna sog you in the fries if you...
你再说我就把你怼到薯条里
The people of Planet Earth
地球上的人们
deserve to know
都应该知道
that there are more authentic...
还有更可口的食物
Wait, I thought only Michael could, like,
我以为只有迈克尔会这个
move things.
移♥动♥东西
I'm diversifying my portfolio.
我正在努力变得多样化
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表