剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Previously on Roswell, New Mexico...
罗斯威尔 前情提要
Diego, this is Max. Max, this is...
迪亚哥 这是麦克斯 麦克斯 这是
The ex-fiancé.
前未婚夫
Why is Kyle locked out of your lab?
为什么凯尔被关在你的实验室
What kind of work are you doing?
你到底在干什么样的工作
Max, I love you. I am asking you
麦克斯 我爱你 我请求你
to trust me with this.
相信我这一次
We found this on Michael's trailer.
我们在迈克尔的拖车里找到了这个
This is Helena's handwriting. Helena and Flint
这是海伦娜的笔迹 海伦娜和弗林特
are working together.
他们联手了
I want to see Alex.
我想见亚历克斯
You will.
你会见到的
After you build me this bomb.
只要你帮我造出这个炸♥弹♥
Hello?
喂
Uh, he's out. Can I take a message?
他出去了 你想留个言吗
Yeah, let me just get a pen.
好的 我拿只笔
Thanks, I'll let him know.
谢谢 我会告诉他的
Hi. Didn't know you were stopping by.
嗨 不知道你要来呢
LIZ: Did you take a...
你是拿了
a whole vial of my antidote?
一整瓶我的解毒剂吗
Uh, maybe.
可能吧
Those are from when you were treating my amnesia.
这是你在治疗我健忘症的时候给的药
Why are you looking through my desk?
为什么你在搜刮我的桌子
I was looking for a pen.
我在找笔
Your bank called. They verified that deposit you asked about.
银行给你打了电♥话♥ 他们确认了你之前问的那笔存款
Max, a-a dose
麦克斯 这一剂量
that strong could be incredibly taxing.
药效威力对人体的负担是非常巨大的
Liz, look at me.
丽兹 看看我
I'm fine.
我好得很
You're so stressed trying to keep me from getting stressed,
你因为想让我不要紧张 而自己太紧张了
it's becoming very friggin' stressful.
把一切搞得这么紧张
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
And I'm sorry I wasn't honest about the lab.
我也要为没有从实招来实验室的事道歉
I know any scientific inquiry
我知道任何有关外星人生理的
into alien physiology scares you...
科学研究都会让你害怕
but I was so scared about hurting your heart,
我也是怕伤害到你
I-I didn't think about hurting you.
我从来不想伤害你
I want us to be a team.
我希望我们能统一战线
I want us to make big choices together.
我希望我们能一起抉择
And I don't want
我不希望
to go anywhere you're not gonna follow me.
在没有你的陪同下去任何地方
That's all I want, too.
这也是我想要的一切
I love you.
我爱你
And I'm always on your team.
而且我会永远站在你这一边
Once we know our friends are safe, I'll, uh,
一旦我知道我们的朋友是安全的 我就
go to the lab with you and we can
和你一起去实验室 然后我们可以
box up all that stolen equipment
一起打包那些偷来的医械器材
and return it and destroy the evidence.
把它们还回去 再销毁所有证据
It's-- I-I guess we haven't heard anything from Michael?
还没有听到任何有关迈克尔的消息吗
Uh, nothing.
呃 没有
No, Isobel and I would know
如果他受重伤或者有生命危险
if he was badly injured or in serious danger.
伊泽贝尔和我会第一时间知道的
So I'm choosing not to freak out.
所以不要太慌
I spoke to Helena's boyfriend Dirk.
我跟海伦娜的男朋友德克谈过了
He said before she left, she was getting nonstop calls
他说在她离开之前 她不断接到
from a 575 number.
一个尾号♥575的电♥话♥
The Sunset Mesa facility where Mimi DeLuca lives.
那是米米·德卢卡所在的日落赡养院
Wait, Mimi was calling your mom before the abductions? Uh...
等等 米米在绑♥架♥发生之前给你妈妈打电♥话♥了吗
Does Maria know? Cell service is out
玛丽亚知道吗 手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
because all the tin hat-wearing tourists
就因为那些戴锡帽的游客
crowding the airwaves, but I left her very detailed messages.
把电波都打断了 但我给她留了一条非常细致的信息
Mimi was always obsessed with alien movies.
米米总是对这些外星人电影非常痴迷
Maybe fiction and reality are blurring.
也许有点分不清科幻电影跟现实世界的界限了
Your mom is working with Flint Manes,
你妈妈在跟弗林特·马内斯一起工作
who spent years making an alien-killing weapon
马内斯在考菲尔德监狱的时候 可是花了数年的时间
while at Caulfield.
来制♥造♥杀外星人的武器
What if your mom found out Rosa was killed by an alien?
要是你妈妈发现罗莎是被外星人杀死的呢
She'd want revenge.
她会想要复仇的
Then I have to find her and tell her
那我就要找到她 然后告诉她
that an alien also resurrected Rosa.
复活罗莎的也是一个外星人
Kyle e-mailed. He wants me to stop by the hospital.
凯尔发了邮件 他想让我去一趟医院
I think he found something.
我觉得他发现了点什么
So don't call your mom till I get back, okay?
所以在我回来之前 不要给你妈妈打电♥话♥ 好吗
Okay. Okay.
好的
You and Kyle are friends?
你跟凯尔成为朋友了吗
What?
怎么了
After you two investigate,
就在你俩调查之后
you can grab a beer with Diego and compare notes.
你能跟迪亚哥一起喝着啤酒比对笔记
Yeah, I don't think they drink beer. It's not keto.
我不觉得他们会喝啤酒 生酮饮食中不含这些
Listen, why don't you meet Isobel and I at the Pony at 4:00
听着 要不我们跟伊泽贝尔四点在野马见
in case we can't reach you by phone.
免得我们用手♥机♥联♥系♥不到你
We'll decide our next steps together.
我们一起讨论下一步怎么行动
MARIA: Mom?
妈
I need to talk to you right now.
我需要立马跟你谈谈
We can go after this chapter.
我们待会再说这个
I just got a message from Liz.
我刚收到了丽兹的信息
Mom... when you disappeared,
妈 在你失踪的时候
it was Helena Ortecho that took you.
是海伦娜·奥泰科收留了你
: Oh. Helena.
哦 海伦娜
You didn't have butyricol in your system when they found you.
当他们找到你时 你的身体里中没有丁三醇
You know Liz's mom.
你认识丽兹的妈妈
You'd remember if you spent a month with her.
如果你跟她待一起一个月你肯定会记得的
Mom... are you covering for Helena?
妈 你是在为海伦娜打掩护吗
Everything is going to be fine.
一切都会没事的
I'm not fine. Alex and Michael are missing.
我有事 艾利克斯和迈克尔都失踪了
Helena is a lot of things,
海伦娜不是简单两句就能说清的
but she won't hurt your friends. I'm sure.
但是我敢肯定 她不会伤害你的朋友
No.
不
You're the blonde.
你是那个金发
The one that Rosa was afraid of. Hi, Mimi.
那个罗莎忌惮的金发 你好 米米
No. Stay away from me.
不 离我远点
Up-bup-bup-bup-bup.
停停停
I'm your cool Aunt Isobel.
我是你炫酷的小姨 伊泽贝尔
Hopefully we can get to know
希望有机会
each other under better circumstances sometime.
我们能以更好的方式了解彼此
Sure about this, DeLuca?
你确定要这么做吗 德卢卡
Desperate times call for desperate alien invasions.
这是来自令人绝望的外星人入侵中的绝望求助电♥话♥
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
ISOBEL: Show me what happened
给我看看你失踪那晚
the night you disappeared, Mimi.
到底发生了什么 米米
Oh, thank God you came.
哦 谢天谢地你来了
Mimi. My beautiful friend.
米米 我亲爱的朋友
MIMI: I saw her. I saw her in a vision.
我看到她了 我亲眼看到她的
I didn't believe you. I had to see it with my own eyes.
我不相信你 我要亲眼看到
You saw her?
你看到她了
You saw Rosa?
你看到罗莎了吗
ROSA: Is this my necklace?
这不是我的项链吗
LIZ: I never thought we'd get to have
我真的没有想到
this stupid fight again.
我们会愚蠢地再吵一次
This is a good thing, Helena.
这是件好事 海伦娜
Your daughter is alive.
你的女儿还活着
She needs you.
她需要你
When Jim Valenti was dying, I came home to say goodbye.
在吉姆·瓦伦蒂垂死之际 我回到家跟他道别
But he kept saying
但他一直在说
Rosa could live again, that she was preserved.
罗莎可以起死回生 说她被完好地保存起来了
But you didn't believe him.
但你不相信他
No one ever believes us.
没有人相信我们
If Rosa is alive, it means Jim was telling the truth.
如果罗莎活着 那就说明吉姆说的是真的
Which means everything else he said could be true,
这也说明他说的其他事也可能是真的
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表