剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Get up. Take the an...
起来 服解
Come on, Isobel, get up.
起来 伊莎贝尔
Get up, get up, get up.
起来
Come on, Isobel. Take the antidote, please.
快啊 伊莎贝尔 服下解药吧
I need your help, Rosa.
我需要你帮忙 罗莎
Look, I'm not gonna help you die.
我不会帮你死的
I have been drinking so that I don't dream.
我一直喝酒 就为了让自己不做梦
I-I know that. It's like you're getting stronger.
我知道 你好像越来越强大了
I-I hear you now when I'm awake.
我清醒的时候也能听到你了
You're right.
你说的对
Something is-is making me stronger.
有东西让我更强了
I f-- I feel things.
我能感觉到
That's why I'm calling for you.
所以我来找你了
Something is wrong with Isobel.
伊莎贝尔不对劲
Even in the pod, I s-- I sense it.
即便在茧里 我都能感觉到
She's dying.
她要死了
Please.
求你了
It's a thing.
是这样
I like simple.
我喜欢简单的
Good banter, taller than me.
有幽默感 比我高
Yes.
是啊
Makes coffee when he gets up. : Ah.
起床之后会去煮咖啡
You know, that's what I liked about Max. He just,
所以我才喜欢麦克斯
he didn't seem like the grand-gesture,
他不是那种虚张声势
resurrect-the-dead type.
死而复生就了不得了的那种
And when you found out he was an alien, kind of a turnoff?
等你发现他是外星人的时候 会很扫兴吗
By the time I found out, it didn't really matter.
等我发现的时候 已经不重要了
You were here.
你已经来了
How did you feel, when he told you?
他告诉你的时候 你感觉如何呢
I mean, I always dreamed about leaving Roswell
我一直做梦都想离开罗斯维尔
to find something greater.
去寻找更广阔的的世界
Turns out there's a door to the universe
结果发现眼前一直
right here all along.
就有一扇通往宇宙的大门
It made you love him more.
这会让你更爱他的
I fell for him after I knew the truth.
我知道真♥相♥之后就爱上他了
It's like you said.
就跟你说的一样
We're different kinds of smart.
咱俩的聪明不一样
Maybe we're different kinds of dumb, too.
可能咱俩傻的点也不一样
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊
Secret lab.
秘密实验室
Liz, um, I just saw Max in a nightmare and he said
丽兹 我刚刚在噩梦中看到麦克斯了
that Isobel needed help. I think you should go get her.
他说伊莎贝尔需要帮忙 你快去看看她吧
It's just a dream, Rosa.
只是做梦啊 罗莎
Are you okay? What if it's not just a dream?
你没事吧 如果不是做梦呢
Okay. Okay.
好好好
I'm-I'm-I'm getting in the car.
我马上去开车
Ooh, God. No, I am not. I am hammered.
天 不行 我开不了 我喝得太多了
Well, I can drive.
我能开车
Yeah, sorry, I, uh...
抱歉 我
Seemed like you needed to tie one on and,
看起来你很需要一醉方休
no offense, but I was not going to be drunk
无意冒犯 但我可不想在你和枪
around you and a firearm.
旁边喝个大醉
Isobel?
伊泽贝尔
It's your least favorite intruder.
你最不喜欢的访客来啦
Isobel. I need you to wake up.
伊泽贝尔 醒醒
Isobel, open your eyes. Open your eyes!
伊泽贝尔 睁开眼睛 睁开眼睛
I'm sorry that you had to get involved.
我很抱歉你被牵扯进来
No. I'd have been here. I...
不 早知道我就陪着你了 我
I know you're angry, and I get it.
我知道你很生气 我明白
I-I got my sister back, and you lost your brother.
我把我妹妹救回来了 你却失去了你的兄弟
I think about that every day, I do.
我每天都在想这件事 真的
No. Oh, my God. It's not your fault.
不 天啊 这不是你的错
They...
他们
I didn't want to be mad at Max, and so I...
我不想生麦克斯的气 所以我
tried to blame you, but it...
想怪在你头上 但是
didn't work.
这样没用
I can't believe that you saved my life
我真不敢相信我说了那样的话之后
after I was such a "see you next..." Stop.
你还救了我的命 别说了
Please stop apologizing.
拜托不要再道歉了
What do you need, Isobel?
你需要什么 伊泽贝尔
I needed... Max.
我需要 麦克斯
You had him.
你已经拥有他了
He was, he was with you. Ma-Max was here.
他在你身边 麦克斯就在这里
Michael built a rig.
迈克尔建造了一个设备
I think Max is getting stronger in the pod.
我想麦克斯正在茧里恢复
He felt that you needed him.
他感觉到你需要他了
He reached out. He-he got you help.
他联♥系♥了别人 他找人来帮你的
Wait, what? H-How is that possible? That...
等等 什么 这怎么可能
I'm gonna explain
我会解释
everything,
这一切
but the important thing
但最重要的是
is that you know he hasn't left you alone.
你要知道他从未丢下你一人
He never did. He never will.
他从前不会这么做 以后也不会
So...
所以
I would have died,
如果不是这样
otherwise.
我可能已经死了
If I didn't have some kind of
如果我没有某个
half-dead alien twin, I...
半死的外星孪生兄弟 我
...I would've been a statistic.
我可能已经是个统计数据了
You know, I thought I was getting sick, too.
你知道吗 我以为我也病了
but turns out, my friends are just really good liars.
但结果发现 我的朋友们真的很会撒谎
You won't get lost like me, my girl.
你不会像我这样迷失了的 我的孩子
You're protected.
你受到保护
You're safe from all evil.
你不会受到任何邪恶侵袭
Oh, Cameron told me she found Mimi.
卡梅伦跟我说她找到咪♥咪♥了
Don't.
别说了
You have no idea how bad I wanted
你不知道我有多想
to tell you everything. Because I deserved to know,
告诉你一切 因为我应该知道
or because you needed my support?
还是因为你需要我的帮助
You know, I have pieced together
你知道吗 我在迈克尔和罗莎间
one hell of a story
拼凑出了
between Michael and Rosa.
一整个可怕的故事
Never mind that my mom's
更别说我妈妈的消失
disappearance might have something to do with them.
可能也和他们有关
But I was targeted, too.
但我也是目标
Last year, at the gala, I woke up thinking
去年 在晚会上 我醒来的时候想着
I'd made a drunken fool of myself, when actually,
我真是喝醉出大丑了 但实际上呢
it was my closest friends making a fool of me.
是我最亲近的朋友在耍我玩
We thought you were safer if you didn't know.
我们以为如果你不知道的话会更安全
Everyone who knew nearly died 'cause of Noah.
因为诺亚 每个知情的人都差点死了
I never feel safe in this town.
我在这个镇从没感到过安全
I keep a taser behind the bar, a knife under my pillow.
我在吧台后面藏了一把电击枪 在枕头下放了一把刀
You understand what it's like
你明白害怕的滋味
to be scared, and you left me vulnerable.
却让我这么脆弱
No, I-I kept the secret so that you wouldn't be more vulnerable.
不 我保守秘密就是为了让你不会更脆弱
I love you. I need you to understand I...
我爱你 我要你明白
Last week, I went to Rosa's grave to clean it.
上周 我去给罗莎扫墓
I sat and I talked to her spirit,
我坐下和她的灵魂聊天
like I have every month
就像我十年来每个月
for ten years.
做的那样
I grieved her
我在悼念她
while she was watching Netflix two miles away.
与此同时她却在两英里外看电视追剧
I just need some time.
我需要点时间
Rosa needs you. She was wasted when I found her tonight.
罗莎需要你 我今晚找到她的时候她烂醉如泥
Booze, not drugs, but...
喝酒 没吸毒 但是
everything's a slippery slope in this town.
这个镇上的一切都在滑向深渊
Sup, bro?
嘛呢 伙计
I went to the Pony to look for you. Hmhmm.
我去野马找你了 嗯
The Pony did not work out for me.
野马不适合我
Well, I spent the day exploiting my father's
我用了一天时间挖掘我爸的
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表