剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
I chose regenerative medicine
你死后 我选的是
as my focus when you died.
再生医学作为专业
'Cause I was broken.
因为我遍体鳞伤
And I wanted to repair the irreparable.
我想修好无可替代的东西
It's an ethics nightmare.
那是个伦理噩梦
I have been spit on by protesters
我被抗♥议♥者啐过
and shut down by the government.
被政♥府♥关停过
I've worked on tiny rat hearts my whole life,
我一辈子都在研究老鼠的心脏
waiting until someone in power would believe
等待着能有达官贵人相信
that I could do this with people, too.
我的研究也能应用于人类
And over and over, old men on boards have told me
一次又一次 委员会上的老古板告诉我
to stay in my lane.
让我自己研究
To calm down.
让我冷静
To wait.
让我等
But I can do this.
但是我能做到
Noah's heart is shriveled and weak.
诺亚的心脏已经干枯脆弱
Just like he was.
像他的人一样
But I'm gonna fix it.
但是我会修好它
Max gave me back the only thing
麦克斯让我最重要的东西
I've ever lost that mattered to me.
能够失而复得
Now it's my turn.
现在轮到我了
* But you see, it's not me *
你看啊 不是我
* It's not my family *
非亲非戚
* In your head, in your head *
在你脑海 在你脑海里
* They are crying *
声声啜泣
* In your head *
在你脑海
* In your head *
在你脑海里
* Zombie, zombie *
行尸走肉
* Zombie-ie-ie *
行尸走肉
* What's in your head? *
是什么在你脑海
* In your head... *
在你脑海里
Why can't I feel you, Max?
为什么我感受不到你 麦克斯
Your spirit, I mean.
你的灵魂
Why can't I feel you,
为什么我感受到的不是你
but I feel Noah
却一直
all the time.
是诺亚
Like he's crawling under my skin.
好像他在我每一寸皮肤下撕扯
* Another *
又一位
* Mother's breaking *
母亲破碎的心
* Heart is taking over *
占领全局
* When the violence *
万般生杀
* Causes silence, we... *
归于沉寂
How long ago did my mom... escape?
我妈妈 逃走多久了
21 minutes exactly.
21分钟前
She's on the security cameras,
安保摄像头拍到她
walking straight off the property.
直接离开中心了
So she'll be here any minute.
那么她随时可能来我这里
I'll bring her back in the morning. Thank you.
我早上会把她送回去的 谢谢你
* They're still fighting *
喊杀声未息
* With their tanks and their bombs *
装甲 炸♥弹♥
* And their bombs and their guns *
炸♥弹♥ 枪♥械♥
* In your head, in your head *
在你脑海 在你脑海里
* They are dying *
生命在逝去
* In your head *
在你脑海
* In your head... *
在你脑海里
* Zombie, zombie *
行尸走肉
* Zombie-ie-ie *
走肉行尸
* What's in your head? *
是什么在你脑海
* In your head *
在你脑海里
* Zombie, zombie *
行尸走肉
Mom?
妈
All those books,
读了那么多书
and you haven't figured religion out.
你还是没有找到信仰
What do you want?
你到底想要什么
You've taken everything. Why me?
你什么都得到了 为什么找我
Ophiuchus!
蛇夫座
I... I've been trying to get to you.
我一直想找你
I'm sorry to put you through all this.
抱歉你经历了这些
No, this isn't real. It's not you.
不 这不是真的 不是你
It is.
是我
No...
不
You're the only one I can reach.
我只能找你
Rosa, please, I need your help.
罗莎 求你了 帮帮我
Liz can't bring me back to life.
丽兹不能让我起死回生
Do you understand?!
懂了没有
No matter what it takes...
无论如何
you have to stop her.
你必须得阻止她
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表