剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Previously on Roswell, New Mexico...
罗斯威尔 前情提要
My mother said that this necklace
我妈妈告诉我说这条项链
protects my family from evil.
会保佑我的家人不受邪恶侵害
There's only one flower
玛丽亚的项链上
in Maria's necklace.
只有一朵花
But there are two DeLuca women, and apparently
但却有两个德鲁卡女人 显然
the flower is the key to preventing their illness.
这朵花是预防她们疾病的关键
You guys remember that recurring dream I used to have
你们还记得我经常做同样的梦吗
about being chained up?
梦里我被锁住了
I was starting to think that maybe
我开始在想 也许这不仅仅
it was more than just a night terror.
是个噩梦而已
Maybe it's a memory
也许这是
from before we came out of the pods.
我们离开孵化仓之前的记忆
You're my world, Louise. I am so sorry.
你是我的全世界 路易丝 我很抱歉
That's her. That's my mom. "Thank you, Tripp."
就是她 她就是我妈妈 谢谢你 特里普
He wasn't hunting them.
他不是在追捕他们
He was trying to help them.
他只是想帮他们
I know where we need to go next.
我知道下一步我们该怎么做了
She took a bullet to the spine.
她脊柱中枪
I-I did what I could with what I had,
我手头有的东西不多 已经尽力了
but I had to hide her.
但是我必须把她藏起来
Tripp, give them room, they're doctors.
特里普 给他们挪点地方 他们是医生
Your message said that you were gonna bring two women
你给我的消息说你会带来两个女人
that would be no trouble. This
不会惹麻烦 但这个
looks like a lot of trouble.
看上去可是会惹大♥麻♥烦的
I must have gotten the codes wrong.
我可能是记错代码了
No, don't give me that "Manes man" nonsense.
不 别给我来你那套的鬼话
Not here in my own home. Her name is Louise.
这可是我家 她叫露易丝
I promised her friend Nora I'd protect them.
我向她的朋友诺拉保证 我会保护他们
My brother triggered an ambush before I could get them here.
我们到这之前 遇到了我哥哥的埋伏
And Nora...
诺拉
Wait, what does the Air Force want them for?
等一下 空军要抓他们干什么
They're not from around here.
他们不是这的人
They're from...
他们来自
up north.
北边
Yíiyáh. No, she can't stay here.
哎呀 她不能待在这
Harrison...No.
哈里森 别这样
What if your brother comes here
如果你哥哥来这
and finds a fugitive? I can't put my people at risk
结果发现了她怎么办 我不能因为一个白种女人
for a white woman. Please.
让我的人冒险 求你了
You're the only person I trust.
你是我唯一可以信任的人
If she doesn't make it, it was all for nothing.
如果她撑不过去 那一切就都白费了
I'll have you remember that I was the one
你应该记住 是我在冲绳岛
that saved your ass in Okinawa.
救了你
I don't owe you anything.
我可不欠你的
I'm only doing this because you're my family.
我答应这么做只因为你是我的家人
And because I'm a damn fool.
我就是个傻瓜
Shh. Don't speak.
别说话
Oh, my God. Liz, what are you doing?
天哪 丽兹 你这是要干什么
Oh, that's cold.
好凉
Your heartbeat is irregular.
你的心跳不正常
You been getting enough rest?
你每天休息的够吗
Have you?
你呢
I didn't hear you come in last night.
我昨晚都没听见你进来
Kind of missed you.
想你了
I worked late.
我上班要晚了
Oh, no, none of that.
不不 不行
Come on. Isobel is almost here
来嘛 伊索贝尔马上就要到了
to meet you for your road trip.
来跟你商量旅行的事
And I would like
我可得在她到之前
to have pants on.
穿上衣服
I'm excited about this, though.
说起这事我倒是挺兴奋的
You know Alex dug up all that info on our bio mom.
你知道亚历克斯查了很多关于我们生母的事吗
You sure you can't come?
你确定不一起吗
Got to take my dad in for his blood tests.
我得陪我爸去验血
I want to check on Jenna, too.
我还想去看看詹娜
Cannot believe she's back in the hospital again.
真不敢相信她又回到医院去了
Ah, she's been in pain for weeks.
她不舒服有几周了
I have no leads on the mysterious hunting van,
那辆神秘的货车我一直没有任何线索
and Charlie hasn't made contact.
查莉也没联♥系♥我
To be fair, I do hear that phone service
说实话 我听说在飞碟里
is a little spotty in flying saucers.
电♥话♥接收是会有点受影响
You think my alien abduction theory is bogus.
你认为我的外星人绑♥架♥理论是假的
I know you're worried that this has to do with you.
我知道你担心这事和你有关
But I don't think this is an alien thing.
但我不认为这事跟外星人有关系
Cam and I had fractal burns on our necks.
卡姆和我脖子上都有分形的烙印
We had no memory of what happened.
我们都不记得这事
That's alien stuff.
那肯定是外星球上的东西
I just want clarity on something.
我只是想弄清楚一件事
Hello?
你们好
Do you guys have pants on?
穿衣服了吗
In conclusion, esteemed members of the Roswell Tourism Board,
总而言之 尊敬的罗斯威尔旅游旅游局
while the Pony is normally a sanctuary for locals
野马酒吧虽然只是当地人在外星集♥会♥
during CrashCon,
时的避难所
I think that my plan to turn it into
我把它变成露天临时餐吧的计划
the Contact Cantina Pop-Up Bar will be a hit with alien fans.
肯定能招揽一大批对外星人感兴趣的客人
We're talking more money than we first speculated,
我们现在谈到的这个计划比当初的投资
aren't we, now? You know, Mayor Bernhardt,
增加了许多吧 伯恩哈特市长
I forgot to tell you about our new morning cocktail.
我忘了给你介绍我们的新款清晨鸡尾酒了
Ooh. It's coffee,
里面有咖啡
vanilla cream, and our best bourbon.
香草糖霜还有我们最好的威士忌
Let me get you a double.
我给你来个双份的
You have to let me go.
你得放我走
You're just crazy!
你疯了
And I'm trapped...
而我被关在
I thought I saw a spider.
我还以为看见了蜘蛛呢
I had a vision, but it was, it was more like a memory.
我开始有幻觉 但那更像是我记忆里的东西
Of a fight I had with my mom when I was younger.
好像我年少时在和我妈吵架的情景
Maybe we should get that necklace back
也许我们该把那条项链
from Rosa. It's fine.
从罗莎那拿回来 没什么大不了的
The vision didn't even interrupt my pitch
幻觉也没怎么影响到我的推销
too badly. I just distracted the mayor with booze.
我给了市长点酒喝 他就忘了这事了
And now... to celebrate.
现在 为了庆祝
Ooh. You cannot distract me
你不能用做♥爱♥
with sex. No?
来分散我的注意力 不能吗
I want to talk about the freaky flashback vision.
我想要跟你谈谈那可怕的幻象
Oh, God, fine.
天哪 好吧
Oh, no talking. I hate talking.
不谈了 我反正也不喜欢聊天
Talking is the worst. Mm. That's my boy.
聊天最没劲了 这才是我的男人嘛
You have five seconds to leave room for Jesus.
你还有5秒钟离开这里
Good-- Wow.
好 哇呜
You know, I always assumed Michael was a top, but...
我一直觉得迈克尔是喜欢在上面的 但是
this actually makes a lot of sense.
但现在看起来更合理
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
Pack your bags.
收拾东西
We're going on a family road trip. Oh, God.
我们要来个家庭旅行了 天哪
I'm calling shotgun.
我要做副驾
You can't call shotgun if you don't see the car.
没看到车不能抢位子
That's a basic rule and you know it.
这是最基本的原则 你知道的
Is this why Max wanted the day off?
麦克斯因为这个才请了一天的假吗
In the photo of Max and Isobel's bio mom,
在麦克斯和伊索贝尔的生母的照片上
there was a water tower.
有一个水塔
Alex recognized that water tower
亚历克斯认出来那个水塔
from the town where his mom grew up.
是她妈妈长大的地方
You should come with us.
你应该跟我们一起去
If she's coming, I get shotgun.
如果她也去 我坐副驾
You can't call until we see the car.
看不到车你怎么坐副驾
Oh, it's made-up rules, DeLuca.
是我编的 德鲁卡
Pickup order for Manes.
来拿马内斯家的外卖♥♥
I hope that limp isn't from a paintball injury.
你那一瘸一拐的不是因为玩彩蛋游戏时弄的吧
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表