剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
But Manes is already a murderer.
但马内斯已经是个杀人犯了
I mean, if he'd succeeded today...
我的意思是 如果他今天成功了
I know, I know...
我知道 我知道
I could have lost almost everyone
我就会在瞬间失去几乎所有
I care about in a moment.
我关心在乎的人
I remember every day what it was like to lose you and Rosa.
失去你和罗莎的日子还都记忆深刻
I don't think I could survive that again.
我觉得我经不起第二次的失去了
And she could've built
可是她本可以做一个
a decoy bomb that wouldn't have hurt anyone.
诱饵炸♥弹♥ 这样就不会伤害到任何人了
He'd just get angry and do it again.
他只会生气 然后再杀一个人
Yeah, but he's not the only one that this would hurt.
是 但现在这样做的话就不止是他会受伤了
I mean, the headlines if she gets caught?
我的意思是 如果她被抓了头条会怎么写
"Illegal Mexican immigrant
非法墨西哥移♥民♥
slaughters decorated American vet via bioweapon."
用生物武器杀害合法美国兽医
People will line up to lay bricks at the border wall.
人们怕是要排着队到边防去堆砖头
But, hey, maybe the president will talk about my family
不过 嘿 说不定总统会在他的示♥威♥运动里
at his rallies. That's gonna be fun.
说到我的家人呢 那肯定很有意思
That's not gonna happen.
不会有这种事的
Right? This will get covered up,
好吗 这种事只会被隐瞒
like every other strange death in this town.
就像这个镇子上所有其他的离奇死亡案件
In case you haven't noticed,
那我就提醒你一句
those cover-ups don't tend to protect the Mexicans.
所有那些隐瞒的事情 都不是为了保护墨西哥人
Even when...
哪怕是在
Even when Rosa died. You can say it, Liz.
哪怕是罗莎死的时候 你不用避讳的 利兹
It's okay, it's fair.
没事的 这很正常
Rosa got blamed, white people didn't.
罗莎会受人指责 但白人不会
Okay? I get it.
好吗 我明白
I know you're on my side, but you don't get this.
我知道你会支持我 但你没明白这件事
And that's not your fault, that's just the reality
而且这并不是你的错 这只是我们经验里
of our experiences.
得出的实际情况
If I mess up... if I so much as roll through a stop sign,
如果我搞砸了 就好比说开车闯过一个停车标志
it reflects badly on any Mexican who came before me.
都会对在我之前出生的墨西哥人造成不好的反响
And it hurts any Mexican who comes after me.
也会对那些在我之后出生的墨西哥人造成伤害
I used to think that nothing would ever change that,
我以前常常想没什么事情会改变那一点
but lately I think...
但最近我想
maybe if something extraordinary happened, it could.
如果能发生什么了不起的事情 或许就会改变吧
Extraordinary? Like what you're doing in your lab?
了不起 就像你在实验室做的那些事吗
I've discovered something that could be the key
我已经发现了一些东西 或许能够成为
to curing people who have no hope otherwise.
治愈那些毫无希望的病人的关键
I can't walk away.
我不能放弃
So you're gonna turn my family's stem cells
所以你就要把我家人的干细胞
into the hottest commodity? No.
变成最热销的商品吗 没有
I, I won't, I-- we'll find a way to synthesize it
我 我不会这样的 我们会找到一种方法来合成它
or replicate it.
或是复♥制♥它
Is this about the people you're trying to save
你到底是想拯救那些人
or about becoming the poster girl
还是只想为了那些移♥民♥而当一个
for immigrants everywhere?
海报被到处张贴的名人
You want the president to talk about your family
你还想让总统因为你去谈论
because of you. Because you saved the world.
你的家庭 因为你拯救了这个世界
If those in power see what happens
如果那些有权力的人看到
when people are given opportunity...
人们能有机会
You want the glory.
你只是想要这种荣光
I want recognition.
我想被人承认
I want to be the example I never had.
我想做一回从没做过的榜样人物
And people who want glory,
而且想要荣光的人
they-th-they're just in it for selfish reasons.
他们 都只是出于自私的原因
People like Jesse Manes want the glory.
杰西·马内斯这样的人想要荣光
He, he wants to be a-a big American hero.
他 想做一个美国大英雄
He wa-- he wants the parades, he wants the medals.
他 想要游♥行♥ 想要奖牌
I-I-If he sets off his alien atomizer at CrashCon,
如果他在陨落餐厅释放了外星人喷雾剂
a handful of twentysomethings will die
有很多二十多岁的年轻人会
of some m-mysterious ailment
死于某种未知的疾病
and it's barely gonna make the news.
甚至不会成为新闻
That's not what he wants.
他想要的不是这样
We're missing part of his plan.
我们漏掉了他计划里的什么东西
First, something violent.
首先 这种暴♥力♥事件
Large-scale, that'll draw media attention.
这么大规模 肯定会引起媒体的注意
And then, once all eyes are on Roswell...
其次 一旦所有人都盯着罗斯威尔
He'll blame the violence on the aliens.
他会把暴♥力♥归咎于外星人
He only gets his parade if he makes people afraid,
只有让人们感到恐慌 他才能到处宣扬
and then he destroys the thing that they fear.
然后他再去摧毁人们害怕的东西
If he makes people think that you're terrorists
他只要在杀你之前让人们以为你是
before he kills you.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥就行了
ANNOUNCER: Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
terrestrial and otherwise,
地球人以及非地球人
the man of the hour...
当下最红的人
Graham Green!
格雷厄姆·格林
Oh, look. It's the little green CrashCon man.
看那 是陨落餐厅的小绿人
Hey, you guys shouldn't be here.
嘿 你们不该来这的
I was held hostage, Max.
我都被抓当人♥质♥了 麦克斯
I deserve to ride the Sizzler
我有理由坐个过山车
until I barf cotton candy, and maybe
吃到我把棉花糖都吐出来 或者
watch a bad man die. LIZ: You guys, we think that...
看一个坏蛋死也可以 伙计们 我们觉得
GRAHAM: Hello, loyal fans and devoted supporters!
大家好啊 我忠实的粉丝和支持者
Your patience is about to be rewarded.
你们太有耐心了 给你们点奖励
Today, I am thrilled-- nay, honored--
今天 我很激动 不 是很荣幸
to show you the result of years of painstaking work,
为你们公布几年来刻苦工作的成绩
the moment we've all been waiting for.
正是我们一直期待的时刻
Irrefutable extraterrestrial proof!
无可辩驳的外星人证据
A bona fide alien artifact!
真正的外星人奇迹
FLINT: Chow time.
该吃饭了
Come on, you've been through worse.
得了吧 更糟的你都挺过来了
You'll be out of here tomorrow.
你明天就能出去了
If you're doing this to try to impress Dad,
如果你这么做是想取悦老爸
it is never gonna work. I'm not trying to impress Dad.
那永远也不会成功的 我可不是想取悦他
His shutdown of Project Shepherd was an infirm decision,
他中止牧羊人计划就是个懦弱的决定
but he's trained me my entire life to take it on.
但我这辈子都一直在他教导下学习接管这一项目
See you later, brother.
回头见了 弟弟
Going to CrashCon. Rocket launch.
要去陨落餐厅了 火箭发射
Hey, wait.
嘿 等等
Wait.
等等
Do you remember when Mom used to drive us to the res,
你还记得老妈以前开车送我们去领地
and, and you would sit at the loom with Granddad?
然后你跟爷爷一起坐在织机前
Weaving stories.
编故事
When was the last time you made something, Flint?
你上一次创造东西是什么时候 弗林特
Anything that wasn't built to destroy?
任何一个不是用来搞破坏的东西
Around the time that Mom decided that to leave Dad,
大概是老妈决定离开老爸的时候
she had to leave us.
她不得不离开我们
She didn't know what he would do to us.
她不知道他会对我们做什么
He didn't do anything to us.
他并没有对我们做什么
Me and Clay are fine.
我跟克雷都很好
Hell, even Gregory's coming to see Dad today.
天呐 就连格雷戈里今天都来看老爸了
Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
Gregory's at CrashCon?
格雷戈里在陨落餐厅吗
Later.
拜拜了
You're wrong.
你错了
We are all Dad's victims. Sure, he beat me up,
我们都是老爸的受害者 确实 他打了我
but what he put the rest of you through was abuse, too.
但他对你们其他人所做的也是虐待
He made you watch while he kicked my ass.
他逼你们看着我被打
Shut up, Alex! He scared you into thinking
住嘴 亚历克斯 他让你们很害怕
that there was only one type of man that you could become. You're so pathetic.
让你们以为你们只会成为一种人 你们真可怜
You don't know me at all! This has nothing to do with Dad
你根本不了解我 这跟老爸根本没关系
and everything to do with our history.
一切都只是关乎我们的历史
Aliens are a foreign threat. They're invaders.
外星人就是外来的威胁 他们是入侵者
Alex's piece must have been the last one that Manes needed
亚历克斯的碎片肯定是马内斯需要用来完成建造的
to finish building it.
最后一块
Where's he been keeping the rest of this?
他一直以来把这东西♥藏♥在哪的
You can get a closer look at Graham Green's UFO Emporium.
你们可以更近距离地看看格雷厄姆·格林的UFO商店
For a nominal fee.
只是象征性地收点小钱
Kid.
孩子
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表