剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Previously on Roswell, New Mexico...
罗斯威尔前情提要
No. No.
不 不
It's Max.
是麦克斯
It's a psychic connection.
这是一种精神上的联♥系♥
You have to stop her. I'm an expert
你必须阻止她 我是一个
at quieting voices.
静音专家
When your mom wandered off in the past,
当你妈妈在以前走失时
she always came right home.
她总是直接回家
You know Max and Isobel have this crazy connection.
你知道麦克斯和伊泽贝尔有这种疯狂的联♥系♥
He can feel her.
他能感觉到她
Noah is gone.
诺亚死了
But I feel like he's crawling
但我感觉他
under my skin.
在我的皮肤下爬行
I can choose to set myself free.
我可以选择让自己自♥由♥
What made you want to be like him?
是什么让你想成为他那样的人
What makes you think I had a choice?
你凭什么认为我有选择
I'm leaving Roswell. My sister's been transferred
我要离开罗斯威尔 我姐姐已经被转移到
to a prison in Ohio.
俄亥俄州的监狱了
I want to be closer to her.
我想和她离得更近点
She's my...
她是我的
Your mother.
你的妈妈
She wasn't admitted to Caulfield until October 14,
她直到1948年10月14日才被考菲尔德
1948.
录取
That's over a year after the crash.
那是坠毁事件一年多后了
She may have been in Roswell the entire time.
她可能一直在罗斯威尔
Looks like a woman coming out!
看起来像是个女人出来了
Identify yourself! Hold your fire!
表明你的身份 别开火
She could be dangerous, Valenti.
她可能很危险 瓦伦蒂
She's a woman, Manes.
她是个女人 马内斯
Ma'am,
女士
I'm Hector Valenti.
我是赫克托·瓦伦蒂
What's your name?
你叫什么
Ma'am,
女士
you in need?
你需要帮助吗
12 o'clock, Valenti!
12点钟方向 瓦伦蒂
They're hostile!
他们是有敌意的
Open fire!
开火
I got two on the right!
右边有两个
What do you say we speed this process up
你说我们把这个过程加快一点
a little bit, huh, Max?
怎么样 麦克斯
Liz said that you were either here or at the library.
丽兹说你不是在这儿就是在图书馆
Is the Library a new dive bar
图书馆是你的新据点
or something? The pod keeps us in stasis
还是什么 蚕茧通过
by regenerating our cells at the same rate they degrade.
以细胞降解的速度再生细胞 使我们处于停滞状态
This current will speed up the regeneration,
这个电流会加快再生速度
so Max will actually improve in there.
所以实际上麦克斯在里面会有进展
So, what do you want?
那么 你想要什么
I'm doing very well, Guerin.
我很好 盖林
Thank you for asking.
谢谢你问我
Look, this whole, uh...
听着 整个
platonic acquaintances thing is new to me.
柏拉图式的泛泛之交对我来说很新鲜
So I can't just flip a switch from tortured lust
所以我不能一夜之间就忘掉痛苦
to "sup, bro" overnight.
跟你和好如初
Lucky for you, I'm not here to play beer pong.
你真幸运 我不是来找你玩的
I've been working through the hard drives from Caulfield.
我一直在研究考尔菲德的硬盘
I told you, you don't need to help me look into my...
我告诉过你 你不必帮我调查我的
I know. I want to.
我知道 我想做
And I have a vested interest.
我也会从中受益
When I searched for info about your mom,
当我搜索你妈妈的信息时
I hit a sophisticated firewall.
我碰到了一个复杂的防火墙
So if someone went to that effort
所以如果有人想
to hide information about her...
努力掩盖她的信息的话
Then there's something to hide.
那些信息就藏在那里
I came to ask your permission to keep digging.
我是来请求你允许我继续挖掘下去的
I mean, if you want me to keep my findings to myself... No.
我是说 如果你想让我保密我的发现 不
I want to know. Thank you.
我想知道 谢谢你
* Call me when you're at the right time *
在你生命中合适的时候
* In your life * * Call me *
给我打电♥话♥ 给我打电♥话♥
* Find me when you're at the right time *
在你生命中正确的时间
* In your life * * Find me *
找到我 找到我
* I'll be... *
我会在
Are you okay? I was
你还好吗 我
You... You came out of nowhere.
不知道你从哪儿冒出来
You must be freezing.
你一定冻坏了
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
Where did you come from?
你从哪里来的
Like you said,
就像你说的
nowhere.
不知哪里
Why the face?
为什么这个表情
More bogus tips?
收到了更多假消息吗
Graham Green e-mailed one.
格拉哈姆·葛林发了一封电子邮件
He thinks my mom was abducted.
他认为我妈妈被绑♥架♥了
You made me an omelet?
你给我做了煎蛋卷
I didn't know you were house-trained.
我不知道你还会做家务
This is really good.
味道很不错啊
Who taught you to cook?
谁教你做饭的
Uh, guy who owns the junkyard.
垃圾场的主人
One-eyed old man Sanders?
独眼老人桑德斯吗
Please, explain.
请解释一下
Well, uh, when--
当
The summer I started working for him,
我开始为他工作的那个夏天
I had a real peach of a foster dad.
我有一个非常好的养父
He took a hands-on approach to educating me on respect.
他亲力亲为地教育我尊重他人
Sanders had a couch, so when I needed a place to crash,
桑德斯有一个沙发 所以当我需要一个地方休息时
I shared it with his dog.
我就和他的狗一起睡
It was a comfy couch, and I always got breakfast.
沙发挺舒服的 我也总是有早餐吃
That was the most words I've ever heard you say.
这是我听过你说的最多的话
I'm sorry, I thought you ordered the angst omelet.
对不起 我以为你点的是煎蛋卷
Let me take that right back to the kitchen.
让我把它拿回厨房♥
Mm, you take my food, and I will fork you.
你拿走我的食物 我就用叉子叉你
I can't unhear that.
我没办法假装没听到
Seriously, are you guys living together?
说真的 你们住在一起吗
No, he's just, um...
不 他只是
parking in my lot.
停在我的停车场
Oh... Great lot. Oh...
噢 非常好的停车场
Maria, phone for you.
玛丽亚 有电♥话♥找你
Wow. I've been here a couple weeks now.
我来这里已经几个星期了
Where have you and your opinions been?
你和你的意见都到哪里去了
You don't look awesome.
你看起来不太棒
Oh, thank you.
噢 谢谢
I'm in the middle of a ten-mile run.
我正在进行10英里的跑步
Sheriff found my mom on I-40.
警长在40号♥州际公路上找到了我妈
No memory of where she's been, but she's okay.
她不记得去过哪了 但她没事
That's great. I'll-I'll drive you.
太好了 我 我开车送你去
Uh, no, you're not meeting my mother,
不 你不能见我妈妈
but thank you for breakfast.
但谢谢你的早餐
I used to wake up in the desert
我以前试过在沙漠中醒来
with no memory of where I'd been.
却不记得自己曾到过哪里
This isn't like Noah hijacking your mind.
这跟诺亚劫持你的思想不一样
Mimi has memory issues, she wanders.
咪♥咪♥有记忆问题 她会四处游荡
Noah is gone.
诺亚走了
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
I'm late for jiu-jitsu.
我的柔道课要迟到了
You're up early.
你起这么早
Or late.
不早了
Depending on the perspective.
看对谁来说了
I got you some art supplies last night.
昨晚我给你买♥♥了些艺术品
I didn't know what you would want,
我不知道你想要什么
but a creative outlet might be good for you.
但一个有创意的宣泄渠道可能对你有好处
I read this study on art... I'll take a look.
我看到过这个有关艺术的研究 我会看看的
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表